Enchanted Salon Reviews

Enchanted Salon 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Lynn · Married on 04/26/2019

Excellent experience

Jessica with Enchanted Salon was amazing to work with on my special day. She was so sweet, kind and so easy to work with which made my day calm and relaxing. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Enchanted Salon 8

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

We eloped on July 4th 2018 and Savannah from Enchanted Salon did my hair and make up. She was the first vendor of the day and she helped create the perfect vibe! She asked what I wanted and listened as well as took time to look at pictures of the “vision” I had. She did an amazing job. So talented!! When she was finished and I looked in the mirror, I was stunned. She really made me look and feel beautiful. She made sure we talked about which side I wanted my hair piece on so that it was on the right side for pictures during the ceremony. She also had her nails done so that they looked pretty in my pictures. She is a kind soul and you can tell she loves what she does and genuinely cares about her clients. Pictures in comments.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Enchanted Salon 9
    Enchanted Salon 10
    Enchanted Salon 11
    Enchanted Salon 12
  • Susan & Tom

Susan · Married on 12/29/2018

All I can say is “Wow!”

Thank you Gigi and Jessica for helping to make my wedding day perfect.
    Gigi was phenomenal. She was very professional yet extremely easy to talk to. She listened to my wishes and did an amazing job.
    I came in from New York and eloped to Savannah. I had no experience with Enchanted before choosing them from Wedding Wire. I went to their website and was very pleased with their reviews. I asked the questions I had. Jessica responded quickly and I was able to book the salon very easily.
    When I arrived on the day of my wedding, Gigi had the station all set up for me. I had airbrushed makeup, which I never had before. Throughout the day my makeup stayed perfect. Gigi made me feel at ease. Gigi did my hair with a partial updo. She gave me the height I wanted and attached my headpiece so securely. I kept my hair up well into the night. I am very happy with the results from Gigi at Enchanted Salon in Savannah, Georgia!! I simply looked great!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Enchanted Salon 13
    Enchanted Salon 14
    Enchanted Salon 15
    Enchanted Salon 16

Natalie · Married on 12/15/2018

Spectacular Start

Jessica was absolutely amazing. My makeup and hair were beautiful and yet very natural. I felt and looked like me, which was so important. She was easy to coordinate with and made me feel so special.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Emily Rotureau · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

Jessica and her team were amazing on my wedding day! We all loved our hair and make-up, and it held up all day and throughout the night! I highly recommend Enchanted Salon. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Savannah is amazing!

I instantly wanted to be Savannah’s BFF! She is the sweetest and so amazing to work with! She did an fabulous job with my makeup and hair. I changed my hair at the last minute and she was supportive. It turned out great and I didn’t have to worry about the change because she is so talented! I love this salon and would be a regular if I lived in the area! Everyone is so amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

There are not enough compliments for how amazing Jessica, Savannah, and Gigi were on my wedding day! Every bridal party member was able to pick their own style and the results were so beautiful. Jessica and her team are so talented, friendly, and professional. They arrived right on time and finished early, giving us more time for photography before the ceremony. Jessica did my hair and airbrush makeup and it looked both natural and beautiful. I highly recommend a hair & makeup trial at Enchanted to perfect your look ahead of time and to get to know these ladies. I 110% recommend Enchanted Salon!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Enchanted Salon 17
    Enchanted Salon 18
    Enchanted Salon 19

Enchanted Salon's reply:

Ashley!!

Thank you so, so much for your kind words. We cherished being a part of such a beautiful day and your sweet group!

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2018

I absolutely loved Jessica! She did such an amazing job and really made me feel beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

These ladies were awesome!! Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing! I cannot thank them enough for making the hair and makeup for my big day amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Gina · Married on 03/16/2018

Savannah did my hair and makeup trial (my mom also got the trial done), as well as the day of. She came to my Airbnb on my wedding day, and she did hair and makeup on 3 girls and makeup on one. She did a wonderful job, and she was personable and fun to be around for those hours she was doing our hair and makeup. I would recommend her and enchanted salon overall.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Enchanted Salon 20
    Enchanted Salon 21
    Enchanted Salon 22
    Enchanted Salon 23
    Enchanted Salon 24

Enchanted Salon's reply:

Thank you Gina!! That means so much to us. Savannah truly enjoyed the honor of working with you ladies!

Tiana · Married on 02/17/2018

I loved Savannah! We had a great time and she’s truly amazing. My hair and makeup looked amazing and I got compliments all day long. She helped make my wedding more special with beautiful hair & makeup!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my wedding 2/17 in Savannah. I opted for airbrush makeup and she did a fanatic job! Hair and makeup held up beautifully throughout the night and Jessica was so easy and fun to work with! Can not recommend her enough!!

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

Jessica is absolutely so talented, amazingly lovely and friendly. Her salon, Enchanted, is very well taken care of and she has a great staff who are also talented and friendly. Jessica a few months before my wedding added tape in extensions to my hair which I absolutely love! She then did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I have never felt so confident and beautiful which is pretty lovely when it's your big day! I completely trust her and will definitely keep her not as just my wending vendor for hair and makeup but for all of my hair styling decisions moving forward. Thank you so much Jessica and Savannah for getting the bridesmaids and I ready! We greatly appreciate you and I will definitely spread the word of how professional and talented you are!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married on October 21 at Red Gate Farms - Jessica was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator :) Jessica and her team of girls were AMAZING!! I knew she would do an awesome job when we first met for my hair and make up trial prior to the wedding. She did an awesome job. Super friendly and personable and so so professional. On wedding day, she arrived to the place we were getting ready with two other girls 30 minutes early and was all set up and ready to go before all of the girls got there. She had sent out a schedule the week before so everyone knew what time and when they were doing hair/ make-up or both (which was awesome, so there was no "finger-pointing" when it came time to do the next girl) - she kept on schedule all morning and we were ready PERFECTLY on time to be transported to the venue!! It was awesome. Not to mention all the girls looked beautiful!! Their make up made them look natural and not overdone and fake. My hair and make up turned out absolutely perfect! I got so many compliments!! Seriously, she made me feel like a princess. I absolutely without hesitation recommend Jessica Bailey! (and all the girls at enchanted salon! they are awesome!)

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2017

Jessica was a pleasure to communicate with from Day 1 when planning the hair/makeup portion of our destination wedding in Savannah all the way from Toronto. She was even more of a pleasure to meet in person and she and one of her partners, Savannah, helped to make myself, my bridesmaids and my emcee friend look and feel beautiful on the big day. We were all amazed at how efficiently they worked and they even arrived early to set up. They can literally work in any space, they are so friendly and easy to chat with with kept the process light and fun and they didn't mind requests for minor alterations. Highly recommended. Thank you Jessica and Savannah!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Angie · Married on 09/02/2017

Gigi did a fabulous job for my wedding. She did both my daughter's hair and mine as well as my makeup. I've never seen my daughter so happy about her style as much as I did on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jess and GiGi were so amazing! They did hair for myself (Bride), my MOH, and my mother and everyone was so beyond happy with their work! I felt so beautiful for my wedding day while still looking myself, and I got so many compliments on my makeup during my reception! Jess was super accommodating and very easygoing. Thanks for everything ladies!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jamie · Married on 03/14/2017

Jessica is such a sweet soul. I had so much go wrong the couple days leading up to our elopement, coming from Ontario, Canada to be married in Savannah I did'nt know of anyone to do my hair/makeup. Jessica responded to my inquiry right away and made booking so easy. She even came right to our hotel the morning of the wedding. Thankyou so much Jessica, was such a pleasure :)

Sent on 04/03/2017

Callie · Married on 03/11/2017

Loved working with Jess and her team! They were professional & did such wonderful work!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Amy · Married on 03/04/2017

Jessica was amazing!! She did a great job of making me look amazing for my special day! We had a great time hanging out at her salon and getting dolled up for the day. She did a great job at focusing on exactly what we wanted and made us feel comfortable during the whole process. She is very warm, friendly and professional! I will def be using her again for my hair and makeup in the future :) You rock Jess!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Krysta · Married on 02/19/2017

Jessica was just wonderful! She offered a beverage upon walking in the door and had such a bubbly personality. She had the radio playing in the background and made great conversation. She looked at pictures I sent in before hand and did exactly what I was hoping for. My wedding look came together in roughly and hour and was well worth the money. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Elissa · Married on 12/10/2016

I was eloping in Savannah and so nervous because I didn't know of a specific person for hair and makeup. After reading WeddingWire I contacted Jessica, and I'm so happy I did. We met the morning of my elopement, and it felt like we'd known each other for years. She is so sweet and made me feel very welcomed. I got to town the day before and didn't have time for a hair/makeup trial, but she went above and beyond anything I expected. My hair NEVER holds a curl. EVER. Yet Jessica worked her magic to make it happen. She even helped me with my dress and jewelry! It was a great experience!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

Jessica did a great job the day of our wedding! Everyone was really happy with their own unique hair styles. Thank you so much for making as beautiful.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Jessica is a talented, professional, and overall amazing stylist. She did my airbrush makeup and hair for my wedding, as well as 6 other ladies in my bridal party! Jessica was responsive and collaborative throughout the whole process. Everyone gave me compliments on my bridal beauty! Thank you, Jess!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016