Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events is an event planning business located in Savannah, Georgia. Their professional services are designed to minimize couples’ stress before and during their wedding day, whether they need a full-service planner or a day-of coordinator. In addition to staying on top of the latest wedding trends, the owner, Vanessa, regularly networks with other wedding professionals concerning the best vendors. This helps her to always know exactly which businesses to suggest to a couple to bring their wedding vision to life.

Vanessa and her team are able to offer full-service, partial, one-month, one-week, and ceremony-only planning services. The number of services offered depends on how much assistance a couple requires with various tasks. This company can help with choosing vendors, managing the ceremony and reception, coordinating the rehearsal dinner, and gathering attendance. In addition, they are able to organize reception music, seating charts, and many items on the to-do list. Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events has experience providing coordination for the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Destination
  • Double
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/15/2022

Perfect Worry Free Wedding Day!

Vanessa is amazing! One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was hire her for my day-of-coordinator. We are from IN and wanted someone local to help manage everything day of. I wanted to be able to plan my own day and knew I could take care of getting vendors hired but she was there for everything. If I had questions, she would answer them and offer advice. She also directed our rehearsal which we really needed. My wedding day went so smoothly start to finish. I just had to wake up, stay calm, and enjoy my day. She coordinated with all my vendors and made sure they were all on the same page. She set up my decorations exactly how I imagined and made my day everything it could have been. It rained for 20 mins about an hour before my ceremony and she made sure to wipe off all the guest chairs. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Don't wait to book her!
    Caitlyn I. Married on 05/07/2022

They are Spectacular!

Vanessa and team were amazing! From the moment I met with Vanessa I felt at ease. A lot of stress is relieved with a good planner and she made the weekend absolutely perfect. Somehow they even got candles lit on a very windy day! My bridal party and family loved the planners as well and couldn't have been more complimentary!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 1
Exclusive

Spartina Imagery Spartina Imagery Wedding Photographers

Mrs. Saturday knows how to cater to a bride and all that goes along with it! She is calm, kind, and extremely professional. I highly recommend her service so that your amazing day is as smooth as the dreams you imagined it to be.

JL Music Service JL Music Service Wedding Musicians

Vanessa and her team are wonderful! Vanessa provides very artistic, creative wedding scenes and she is a quiet, efficient coordinator at the weddings. I always look forward to working with her!

VIP Entertainment, LLC VIP Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Vanessa and her crew are the best at capturing & guiding you through the special moments of your ceremony and reception. We have worked with Vanessa Saturday at many events and it just does not get any better than this. They handle everything throughout you wedding so you can sit back and enjoy the moment! You can't go wrong with Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events!

302 West Factors Walk Savannah, GA, 31401
Location of (Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding