Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 6
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 7
  • Aziza

Aziza A. · Married on 09/09/2019

The best money I have every spent.

I truly consider myself a detail-oriented person and I have high expectations of the professionals I work with. It is for this reason I was so exceptionally amazed with the work of Vanessa Saturday. She is truly one of the best, world-class professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Vanessa helped me and my husband plan a wedding in Savannah in about 3 months from New York City. It was particularly challenging because we did the wedding at two venues - both of which were completely empty and required us to coordinate and rent everything down to the forks, plates, napkins etc. Given our short time frame, and the fact that we had non-traditional venues AND that there was more than one venue, the wedding was logistically challenging to plan. There were many many moving parts and vendors we had to work with. And, to top it all off, we were not even in Savannah nor did we have any family or friends that could help out locally.

Working with Vanessa actually made the process enjoyable. Not only does she have an incredibly strong foothold in Savannah (she knows basically every vendor and so you can ask her for anything, and she has a list of people she immediately contacts), she also always makes you know she is on your side as her client. We had some specific requests - i.e. putting flowers all over our car, creating a marching band parade between venues etc - and each time she would go and figure out how to go forward with logistically challenging plans.

I also appreciated her responsiveness. She was truly readily available whenever I reached out to her, which especially towards the month of the wedding was multiple times a day. And what was great about it, was I would call, email or text her and she would pick up already knowing exactly what I was calling about and already handy with a solution or an update to my question.

The day of the wedding was honestly 100x better because she was there with her staff member (who though I didn't really correspond with, was there the day of the wedding and was incredibly helpful and kind). We didn't worry about anything other than getting ourselves to the wedding hall. At the end of the wedding, Vanessa brought back all of our items from the venues to our hotel.

Truly, I cannot say enough good things about her as a person and wedding planner. If you are even on the fence about hiring a planner or hiring Vanessa versus anyone else, take it from me that you should just do it. It will be the best money you ever spent and it will make your big day much more enjoyable and frankly, just better overall :). I vetted multiple other wedding planners in the area, and trust me, there is no one better.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Allysha

Allysha Connor · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing person, very helpful!

Vanessa was a life savor! Always quick with answers to questions and always made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We were last minute on a few things and she always pulled through giving us no problems ever! Very sweet, caring, easy to talk to girl! We couldn’t have made it through without her! We highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wigley · Married on 06/22/2019

Planning THAT day

Vanessa is very sweet and knowledgeable with planning a special day that could potentially be a nightmare for some if trying to do themselves.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Monica

Monica Hewes · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Coordinator

Vanessa went out of her way to make sure my wedding day was beautiful and stress free. I cannot recommend her enough. She’s so professional, kind and easy to work with. I didn’t have to worry about anything that day except having fun. She truly went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 8
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing team!

Vanessa was just amazing. We planned our Savannah wedding from out of state and I never had a worry thanks to her. She is the calm presence you need on your big day! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Our day couldn’t have gone smoother.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing Day-Of Coordinator

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and took over everything on the day of. She made sure everything went exactly like I wanted it to, and there's absolutely no way we could have done it without her. My other vendors even complimented how well she coordinated the entire day. She handled schedule changes, a somewhat difficult caterer, and other small wedding day mishaps without missing a step. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Savior!

Oh my goodness, how to even put it into words! I don't know how many time I told her, but Vanessa seriously saved my sanity over this process. She was there for me for every single question and freak out. She let me be my control freak self while still managing me and the entire process. When things came up last minute, she didn't even blink an eye. She was funny and sweet and just extremely comforting to have by my side. I had a million ideas in my head, but wanted to give her creative license because she knew my venue so well. The decorations (and entire day) that I put in her hands turned out better than my dreams. I have told everyone I know that hiring planner is the best wedding gift I gave myself, but I'm bummed for them because they aren't in Savannah to hire THIS planner. She's priced reasonably, extremely attentive, quick with responses, and has an eye for the smallest of details. If you want as much of a stress-free day as possible, I promise you will find it with Vanessa!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2019

The best choice ever!

Let me tell you, everyone thinks they don't need a planner/coordinator. I can tell you from experience on both ends, that you want and NEED to have this team apart of your day. Shannon was the only reason our wedding went so smoothly. I have some very scary thoughts as to what it would have been like if she was not there, haha. Everyone at the wedding was complimenting how professional and together she kept every detail of the entire day from before to after. I STRONGLY recommend that you hire these women to be apart of your planning and coordination. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Wedding Planner!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Vanessa! Being an out-of-town bride, I was worried about trying to coordinate all the details and vendors without being in Savannah. Vanessa took all that stress away and handled all these details beautifully. On the wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and made it so easy for me to just focus on being the bride! I don’t think my wedding day would have gone as well without all of her and her assistant Shannon’s help!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Megan Mahoney · Married on 01/05/2019

Vanessa is wonderful!

Vanessa and her Team are absolutely Spectacular! She was such a joy to work with - a constant support that always had answers to my questions or a guiding opinion so I didn't drive myself crazy! On top of her professionalism and can do attitude - she's just so nice to work with! I would absolutely recommend her hands down! She will take all the stress off your plate and handle everything perfect on the big day! Thank you, Vanessa!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 10
  • Anna

Anna Warren · Married on 10/20/2018

I'd give 10 stars if I could!

My wedding truly would not have gone as well as it did without Vanessa's help! She is responsive, helpful, and professional. Especially on the day of she really was an irreplaceable part of wedding - I can't imagine having done it without her!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexandria Colasante · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely love vanessa

Vanessa was absolutely amazing! From the moment my Mom and I met Vanessa, we felt comfortable with her, and knew we could trust her to execute the vision!! She was so knowledgeable in all aspects of wedding planning–from the vendors to the timeline to all my random lists of questions. I loved how she provided the BEST suggestions along the way. My day was perfect, and we had no stress on the wedding day thanks to all the work she was doing behind the scenes!! We can’t thank Vanessa enough for all her help! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the most marvelous wedding of all time!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a blessing!

You can tell she knows what she is doing, and she made everything come together perfectly! Couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Julia · Married on 09/14/2018

Vanessa and her team made my perfect day come together seamlessly. If I could go back I would choose her every time!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made about my wedding was hiring Vanessa as my wedding coordinator. She is utterly essential to have for your wedding; I enjoyed the most special day of my life thus far worry-free in large part because of Vanessa. She is savvy, pleasant, and professional - she knows what she’s doing to arrange the details that make your wedding day go smoothly. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to hire her to breathe easy and simply ENJOY one of the happiest days of your life. 5-stars, A+, essential, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I couldn't imagine going through this process without a wedding planner let alone without Vanessa! She made the planning process so easy and stress-free. My wedding ended up being everything I imagined plus more! It was the prettiest wedding I have ever been to. Vanessa is the best of the best!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Teresa · Married on 05/12/2018

Vanessa was absolutely wonderful! My daughter had her wedding at The Mansion on Forsyth and we signed with Vanessa to come in and work with us the last month of planning. In actuality she met with us 4 months before the wedding and was involved at that point. She was there for most every meeting to give advice, help connect and make connections for us. She was invaluable! The actual month of she took over and handled communication with every vendor and dealt with all the little details. The weekend of the wedding Vanessa did everything so we could literally sit back and enjoy our wedding. We stayed the entire weekend at The Mansion and I felt she was there every minute as well. If anyone is in need of a reliable, well connected, CALM, do whatever you need wedding planner Vanessa is your girl!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding was everything we wanted and more, all thanks to Vanessa and her crew! She helped us every step of the way, and she even worked with our busy schedules being out of town weeks at a time when planning on our big day. She’s the best! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!! We’ll never be able to thank her enough!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Paris · Married on 04/21/2018

Vanessa did an awesome job for us! She was very helpful in coordinating the vendors, our wedding rehearsal, the ceremony & reception. Vanessa made a detailed timeline and made sure that everything was run on a timely basis. She arrived early and stayed late to make sure that set up and breakdown was as scheduled and anything that we asked of her, she either did or found an answer for us. She is very sweet and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

Vanessa was the best choice we could have made for a wedding coordinator. Both myself and my husband are in the Army, but we live in different states, neither of which is Georgia. We did live there previously, however, and Vanessa brought every detail of our wedding to life that we envisioned based on our fond memories of our favorite city. She was extremely quick and responsive when we had planning questions, helped with tricky vendors, and made sure that I felt taken care of all the way from Colorado. I would absolutely recommend Vanessa and her team to any couple getting married in the Savannah area-I have not one complaint about her business whatsoever!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Bethany · Married on 03/25/2018

Vanessa was the glue that held everything together! She was so amazing before during and after the wedding. So very helpful, organized, and professional. I would recommend her with utmost enthusiasm!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

We had a great experience planning our destination wedding with Spectacular Saturdays. Vanessa guided us without ever making us feel pushed in any direction. Her suggestions and vendor connections really made our day so special and smooth. We will miss our check-ins and conversations with her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2017

I am a wedding professional in Savannah and I chose Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events because I had full confidence in her - and my confidence was not misplaced! Vanessa handled every detail of the wedding quickly and efficiently, reminding us of details we would otherwise have overlooked. She found wonderful vendors for us and managed every moment of the event superbly. We couldn't have been more pleased! We highly recommend Vanessa and Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot describe how happy we were with Vanessa and her team on our big day! Leading up to the wedding day, Vanessa was extremely responsive and helpful along the way. We planned the majority of our wedding, where we had day of support by Vanessa and her team, but she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed leading up to the date. On our wedding day, I did not have to worry about one thing! Vanessa picked up some of our reception decor and setup the space perfectly. During the reception, everything went so smoothly - I didn't stop and think once about timing and how everything was progressing. It was absolutely perfect in every way. If you're looking for a planner, who will execute flawlessly, stop looking. You've found what you're looking for. Vanessa and her team are the way to go! Thanks so much for everything Vanessa!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/17/2017

Where to begin with how wonderful Vanessa has been? My husband and I hired Vanessa soon after moving to Savannah and getting engaged as we had limited knowledge about local wedding vendors. She has been the biggest blessing! In addition to coordinating and helping us plan the wedding, she made us feel like we made a genuine friend in the process. Despite a few stressors that came our way, she remained cool, calm, and collected. We love Vanessa!

Sent on 11/24/2017