Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

116 Reviews for Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events

• Leah

leah · Married on 02/29/2020

Sweet Sweet Vanessa

When my wedding was over, saying goodbye to Vanessa felt like saying goodbye to a friend because we’d spent a year and a half of nonstop talking and planning! First of all, price-wise she’s a steal. She’s also the most honest wedding planner in the world—she’ll tell you honestly whether to spend money on something or if it’s unnecessary. All my vendors that I hired constantly told me, “Vanessa is the best Vanessa is the best, you’re in great hands”. She executed the vision for my wedding perfectly! I cried when I saw the reception room! We had some stressful
    Moments throughout the planning process, and Vanessa knew exactly the rright thing to say every single time. I love her and I’m going to miss her! Might just have to plan a vow renewal so I can hire her again!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2020

The best!

My wedding day come together, no hitch no problems on schedule to a T!!!!! All because of Vanessa and her team!!!! I’m Hispanic and have a crazy family and I thought for sure my wedding was gunna be late, some terrible thing would happen, just Bc something always happens at weddings. Not mine, it was a perfect day all in all. Vanessa knows her vendors and is so professional. Best pick, highly recommended. She’s super friendly and being that this was a estimation wedding, having her knowledge of the area and what to pick from helped them most.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Jenny Reuter · Married on 02/15/2020

Such an amazing experience!!!!

Vanessa is amazing, amazing!!! There are not enough words to express how happy we were with everything that she did for us! We chose the week-of package and could not have been happier. Every other vendor that we spoke to that would ask who our coordinator was when they heard we were working with Vanessa had nothing but wonderful things to say and was happy to be working with her! Vanessa was always quick to respond to emailed questions and was on top of everything! The day of the wedding she and her assistant were nothing but professional and did an amazing job with the set up of the reception decorations! It was everything that I wanted! You would be crazy not to have Vanessa and her team involved with your wedding!!!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Lind · Married on 02/15/2020

Spectacular Saturdays Lives Up to the Name & More!

I honestly can't say enough about how great Vanessa is! Living in FL and planning our wedding in Savannah, she made the wedding of my dreams a reality and kept things fun, organized, and stress-free throughout the entire process. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, I HIGHLY recommend you pick Vanessa - You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Chrissy · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Wedding Reception

Vanessa went above and beyond to create the most amazing reception for our November wedding. She assisted with every detail and seemed to know every vendor in town! She had the best suggestions to make our evening perfect! It was easy working with her and we loved the final product! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Claire Dubée · Married on 11/23/2019

Thank you ladies!

Vanessa, Shannon and Artley were such a pleasure to work with. Responsiveness and communication were top notch. They were professional, organized and executed our special day without a hitch! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Z

Zoraida Rivera · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Mackey House Wedding

Spectacular Saturday’s Wedding Coordinators are absolutely amazing. They were very helpful and easy to work with. Vanessa was very sweet and responsive through the whole process. Shannon was informative, sweet, and well organized on the big day. We felt very taken care of and I recommend them for any bride to be. Thanks ladies for making my day so special ❤️

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Laci

Laci · Married on 10/26/2019

A game changer

Our reception vendor suggested we go with a day-of coordinator because we were having a destination wedding in Savannah. They were ABSOLUTELY right. Not only did the coordinator save us money by applying for the wedding permit herself (it's way cheaper for locals), but she SAVED the day at the wedding. We had a small outdoor ceremony and Shannon made sure it went perfectly! She wrangled my loud and distracted wedding party/family into place, found my missing engagement ring and literally did everything I would not have thought of. Even small weddings are hectic and I cannot imagine our wedding without her. Best money we spent!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Allysha

Allysha Connor · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing person, very helpful!

Vanessa was a life savor! Always quick with answers to questions and always made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We were last minute on a few things and she always pulled through giving us no problems ever! Very sweet, caring, easy to talk to girl! We couldn’t have made it through without her! We highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wigley · Married on 06/22/2019

Planning THAT day

Vanessa is very sweet and knowledgeable with planning a special day that could potentially be a nightmare for some if trying to do themselves.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Monica

Monica Hewes · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Coordinator

Vanessa went out of her way to make sure my wedding day was beautiful and stress free. I cannot recommend her enough. She’s so professional, kind and easy to work with. I didn’t have to worry about anything that day except having fun. She truly went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing team!

Vanessa was just amazing. We planned our Savannah wedding from out of state and I never had a worry thanks to her. She is the calm presence you need on your big day! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Our day couldn’t have gone smoother.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect evening

Belated review, but Spectacular Saturdays handled our wedding planning perfectly. Vanessa and her assistant were very professional and took care of any problems, minor or major, that popped up during the planning process and the wedding itself. Definitely recommend

Sent on 07/28/2020

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing Day-Of Coordinator

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and took over everything on the day of. She made sure everything went exactly like I wanted it to, and there's absolutely no way we could have done it without her. My other vendors even complimented how well she coordinated the entire day. She handled schedule changes, a somewhat difficult caterer, and other small wedding day mishaps without missing a step. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Savior!

Oh my goodness, how to even put it into words! I don't know how many time I told her, but Vanessa seriously saved my sanity over this process. She was there for me for every single question and freak out. She let me be my control freak self while still managing me and the entire process. When things came up last minute, she didn't even blink an eye. She was funny and sweet and just extremely comforting to have by my side. I had a million ideas in my head, but wanted to give her creative license because she knew my venue so well. The decorations (and entire day) that I put in her hands turned out better than my dreams. I have told everyone I know that hiring planner is the best wedding gift I gave myself, but I'm bummed for them because they aren't in Savannah to hire THIS planner. She's priced reasonably, extremely attentive, quick with responses, and has an eye for the smallest of details. If you want as much of a stress-free day as possible, I promise you will find it with Vanessa!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2019

The best choice ever!

Let me tell you, everyone thinks they don't need a planner/coordinator. I can tell you from experience on both ends, that you want and NEED to have this team apart of your day. Shannon was the only reason our wedding went so smoothly. I have some very scary thoughts as to what it would have been like if she was not there, haha. Everyone at the wedding was complimenting how professional and together she kept every detail of the entire day from before to after. I STRONGLY recommend that you hire these women to be apart of your planning and coordination. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Wedding Planner!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Vanessa! Being an out-of-town bride, I was worried about trying to coordinate all the details and vendors without being in Savannah. Vanessa took all that stress away and handled all these details beautifully. On the wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and made it so easy for me to just focus on being the bride! I don’t think my wedding day would have gone as well without all of her and her assistant Shannon’s help!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Megan Mahoney · Married on 01/05/2019

Vanessa is wonderful!

Vanessa and her Team are absolutely Spectacular! She was such a joy to work with - a constant support that always had answers to my questions or a guiding opinion so I didn't drive myself crazy! On top of her professionalism and can do attitude - she's just so nice to work with! I would absolutely recommend her hands down! She will take all the stress off your plate and handle everything perfect on the big day! Thank you, Vanessa!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Anna

Anna Warren · Married on 10/20/2018

I'd give 10 stars if I could!

My wedding truly would not have gone as well as it did without Vanessa's help! She is responsive, helpful, and professional. Especially on the day of she really was an irreplaceable part of wedding - I can't imagine having done it without her!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexandria Colasante · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely love vanessa

Vanessa was absolutely amazing! From the moment my Mom and I met Vanessa, we felt comfortable with her, and knew we could trust her to execute the vision!! She was so knowledgeable in all aspects of wedding planning–from the vendors to the timeline to all my random lists of questions. I loved how she provided the BEST suggestions along the way. My day was perfect, and we had no stress on the wedding day thanks to all the work she was doing behind the scenes!! We can’t thank Vanessa enough for all her help! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the most marvelous wedding of all time!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a blessing!

You can tell she knows what she is doing, and she made everything come together perfectly! Couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Julia · Married on 09/14/2018

Vanessa and her team made my perfect day come together seamlessly. If I could go back I would choose her every time!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made about my wedding was hiring Vanessa as my wedding coordinator. She is utterly essential to have for your wedding; I enjoyed the most special day of my life thus far worry-free in large part because of Vanessa. She is savvy, pleasant, and professional - she knows what she’s doing to arrange the details that make your wedding day go smoothly. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to hire her to breathe easy and simply ENJOY one of the happiest days of your life. 5-stars, A+, essential, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I couldn't imagine going through this process without a wedding planner let alone without Vanessa! She made the planning process so easy and stress-free. My wedding ended up being everything I imagined plus more! It was the prettiest wedding I have ever been to. Vanessa is the best of the best!

Sent on 08/14/2018