Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

95 | Savannah, GA

95 Reviews for Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events

• Anna

Anna Warren · Married on 10/20/2018

I'd give 10 stars if I could!

My wedding truly would not have gone as well as it did without Vanessa's help! She is responsive, helpful, and professional. Especially on the day of she really was an irreplaceable part of wedding - I can't imagine having done it without her!

Alexandria Colasante · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely love vanessa

Vanessa was absolutely amazing! From the moment my Mom and I met Vanessa, we felt comfortable with her, and knew we could trust her to execute the vision!! She was so knowledgeable in all aspects of wedding planning–from the vendors to the timeline to all my random lists of questions. I loved how she provided the BEST suggestions along the way. My day was perfect, and we had no stress on the wedding day thanks to all the work she was doing behind the scenes!! We can’t thank Vanessa enough for all her help! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the most marvelous wedding of all time!

Julia · Married on 09/14/2018

Vanessa and her team made my perfect day come together seamlessly. If I could go back I would choose her every time!

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

One of the best decisions I made about my wedding was hiring Vanessa as my wedding coordinator. She is utterly essential to have for your wedding; I enjoyed the most special day of my life thus far worry-free in large part because of Vanessa. She is savvy, pleasant, and professional - she knows what she’s doing to arrange the details that make your wedding day go smoothly. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to hire her to breathe easy and simply ENJOY one of the happiest days of your life. 5-stars, A+, essential, highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I couldn't imagine going through this process without a wedding planner let alone without Vanessa! She made the planning process so easy and stress-free. My wedding ended up being everything I imagined plus more! It was the prettiest wedding I have ever been to. Vanessa is the best of the best!

Teresa · Married on 05/12/2018

Vanessa was absolutely wonderful! My daughter had her wedding at The Mansion on Forsyth and we signed with Vanessa to come in and work with us the last month of planning. In actuality she met with us 4 months before the wedding and was involved at that point. She was there for most every meeting to give advice, help connect and make connections for us. She was invaluable! The actual month of she took over and handled communication with every vendor and dealt with all the little details. The weekend of the wedding Vanessa did everything so we could literally sit back and enjoy our wedding. We stayed the entire weekend at The Mansion and I felt she was there every minute as well. If anyone is in need of a reliable, well connected, CALM, do whatever you need wedding planner Vanessa is your girl!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding was everything we wanted and more, all thanks to Vanessa and her crew! She helped us every step of the way, and she even worked with our busy schedules being out of town weeks at a time when planning on our big day. She’s the best! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!! We’ll never be able to thank her enough!

Paris · Married on 04/21/2018

Vanessa did an awesome job for us! She was very helpful in coordinating the vendors, our wedding rehearsal, the ceremony & reception. Vanessa made a detailed timeline and made sure that everything was run on a timely basis. She arrived early and stayed late to make sure that set up and breakdown was as scheduled and anything that we asked of her, she either did or found an answer for us. She is very sweet and easy to work with.

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

Vanessa was the best choice we could have made for a wedding coordinator. Both myself and my husband are in the Army, but we live in different states, neither of which is Georgia. We did live there previously, however, and Vanessa brought every detail of our wedding to life that we envisioned based on our fond memories of our favorite city. She was extremely quick and responsive when we had planning questions, helped with tricky vendors, and made sure that I felt taken care of all the way from Colorado. I would absolutely recommend Vanessa and her team to any couple getting married in the Savannah area-I have not one complaint about her business whatsoever!

Bethany · Married on 03/25/2018

Vanessa was the glue that held everything together! She was so amazing before during and after the wedding. So very helpful, organized, and professional. I would recommend her with utmost enthusiasm!

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

We had a great experience planning our destination wedding with Spectacular Saturdays. Vanessa guided us without ever making us feel pushed in any direction. Her suggestions and vendor connections really made our day so special and smooth. We will miss our check-ins and conversations with her!

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2017

I am a wedding professional in Savannah and I chose Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events because I had full confidence in her - and my confidence was not misplaced! Vanessa handled every detail of the wedding quickly and efficiently, reminding us of details we would otherwise have overlooked. She found wonderful vendors for us and managed every moment of the event superbly. We couldn't have been more pleased! We highly recommend Vanessa and Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events!

Jordan · Married on 11/17/2017

Where to begin with how wonderful Vanessa has been? My husband and I hired Vanessa soon after moving to Savannah and getting engaged as we had limited knowledge about local wedding vendors. She has been the biggest blessing! In addition to coordinating and helping us plan the wedding, she made us feel like we made a genuine friend in the process. Despite a few stressors that came our way, she remained cool, calm, and collected. We love Vanessa!

amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa!

Words cannot describe how helpful you were for making my wedding vision come through. Thank you for everything! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married October 21st 2017 at Red Gate Farms and Vanessa was our wedding coordinator. I can not give her enough of a great review to describe how awesome and helpful Vanessa was! She helped so much leading up to the wedding, even though technically she was only a day-of/ week-of coordinator - she went way above and beyond of what she HAD to do. She completely took over set up and rehearsal, which is HUGE. (especially because my husband and I both had no idea what we were in for) - honestly without her, our day would have fallen apart. She kept us on schedule, which was super important, since on your wedding day you will have no idea what time it even is. She also cleaned up everything and put our things back into our vehicle to be picked up the following day. Vanessa is fantastic! She will make your day stress-free and fun!

Justine · Married on 10/21/2017

I could not have asked for a better team to work with for our wedding! I was planning our Savannah, GA wedding from out of state, and I became very overwhelmed with the amount of vendors and coordination required. I reached out to Vanessa after reading her reviews, and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. She was respectful of our budget, and provided great options to choose from for catering, flowers, lighting, reception decor, hair & makeup, guest transportation, and the getaway car. She answered all e-mails and texts in a timely fashion, and she always ensured me that I wasn't in fact going crazy with wedding planning! Because of her work, the day-of our wedding was stress free and so fun. Her team took care of all vendor coordination, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times throughout the day, and made our wedding a day we'll never forget!

Maureen · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I have so many great things to say about our experience working with Vanessa from Spectacular Saturdays. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond that to help make sure we had a memorable wedding day.

Our wedding was in Savannah, Georgia, which was actually a destination for my husband and me as we lived in Atlanta. We had to make monthly trips to Savannah, and Vanessa was always available to meet with us. She helped us walk through our day-of timeline and gave great suggestions. She also helped coordinate with some of the vendors leading up to the wedding.

The day before the wedding, I asked her last-minute to run by the venue to check on a few things, and she did it without hesitation.

On the day of the wedding she was a rock star. She had our run-of-show in hand and completely took everything from there. I never once had to worry that something was happening on time. She was super detail-oriented and worked seamlessly with all the vendors coming in and out that day.

Having Vanessa there allowed us to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day. She definitely excels at what she does, and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great wedding coordinator.

- Maureen and Daniel

Jackie · Married on 10/08/2017

Vanessa was our saving grace for our wedding. She made everything run smoothly even with monsoon rain. We were the first out of our friends and most of our families to get married, so we were all kind of lost. Vanessa made everything so much easier. She even picked up the slack for some other vendors who were a little......ill-prepared. She also took my very strict budget in consideration and found me the best florist who could work with my budget. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: go with Vanessa first, and take her advice!!! She knows what she's doing and you will not be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

When we got engaged I knew I wanted to have a destination wedding in Savannah, GA. I felt comfortable booking the venue but I knew I needed help to discover all the other vendors (florist, cake, catering, DJ, etc). It was at this point that I knew I needed a wedding planner. I called several different planners but immediately hit if off with Vanessa on the phone. Vanessa was/is super sweet, knowledgeable, and extremely responsive. Vanessa helped me narrow in on what I felt comfortable doing on my own and what she could help me with. Once I booked the date with Vanessa she sent me lists of vendors that she has worked with in the past - this list helped a lot! I booked the vendors that I "hit it off with" on the phone and Vanessa helped all along the way with any questions I had. We communicated primarily (mostly) through email. The entire process was super easy, smooth and not stressful at all! The rehearsal and day of could not have been any more of a cake walk for me... I cannot thank Vanessa, Shannon and Artley enough for keeping the rehearsal and day of events on schedule and FUN! I could not have done this without them!

From a Chicago Bride,
    Brittany Raymer

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

If you want to truly enjoy each and every moment of your wedding day, book Vanessa as soon as you can! She helped us with our planning by asking questions that we never would have thought of on our own. She is familiar with vendors all over the area, which really helped with communication among all parties involved. She makes rehearsal a breeze, but where Vanessa really shines is the day of the wedding. She coordinates with the different vendors and handles all matters in regards to the venue, ceremony and wedding party. Whether it's hunting down a steamer for the groomsmen's shirts, ensuring that all the vendors have a hot meal, or making sure ceremony music makes it into the right hands, Vanessa is on top of it. The heart of the value is that you get to focus on having an unforgettable time with your family and friends, and I can't stress the importance of that enough.

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Vanessa went above and beyond what I could have expected. She was great to work with. I wouldn't have made it through my wedding day with out her. She was very organized and kept us in line!

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa is absolutely incredible. We hired her for day of coordination. Although we opted for day of coordination, not to mention a whole year out, Vanessa was available and responsive every step of the way. Any question that came up I would just send her an email and she answered me as soon as she could! There were way more questions that came up than I could have ever imagined and she answered every single one (probably multiple times!). We had a scare with hurricane Irma the week before the wedding. Vanessa immediately got in touch the second things looked imminent and stayed in touch practically every day we had power through the storm. We were planning a destination wedding, so Vanessa kept me abreast of the situation in Savannah and reassured me everything would be alright, and if it was possible to have a wedding we would! We met for the first time in person only a few days before the wedding and Vanessa did an amazing job of taking the vision I had planned along the way and bringing it to life the day of. Vanessa made both my husband and I feel at ease at the ceremony and then throughout the entire reception. She took care of every little detail for us once we turned it over to her. She was thorough and enthusiastic and truly wanted to make our day come to life as we imagined. I, without a doubt, recommend Vanessa for all your wedding planning needs! I wish I could get married again just to work with her again! THANK YOU, VANESSA!!!

Erica · Married on 09/15/2017

Where do I even start... Vanessa puts every bit of her being into being your wedding planner. It’s so clear this is her passion! I am not exaggerating when I say, I literally could NOT have done this without her! I said it the entire 9 months of planning. She’s ridiculously amazing at what she does and I HIGHLY recommend her to be a part of one of the most important days of your life! She goes above and beyond, she will make your day perfect, and she’s just fabulous!!!

Thank you so much, Vanessa, for being present in every moment, answering all of my obnoxious questions, helping me through my bride anxiety, and dealing with every situation so perfectly and delicately! Justin and I love and appreciate you so much!!!!!

Mavis · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Spectacular Saturdays was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Vanessa was a delight to work with and made magic happen. Before your wedding, so many people tell you that you’ll need help juggling all of the little things but it still doesn’t compare to when you are going through it how overwhelming all of the details can be. And that’s where Spectacular Saturdays comes in.

My wife and I had so many questions as we started to plan our wedding. To make things even more complicated, we were out of the country for 6 months of our 9 month planning period and Savannah was a destination wedding for us. No matter how big or small the question was, when we sent it to Vanessa or spoke with her, she would put us at ease and make everything seem much more manageable. And on the day of, it seemed like she was everywhere doing everything to keep things running smoothly. I even forgot to get table numbers and didn’t realize until just a few hours before the wedding. Not a problem! Before I could even start to worry, she had it handled.

Vanessa was great with the vendors and the guests. She helped us enjoy the reception and stick to the timeline without feeling like we were on a rigid schedule. It all flowed and came together so well! We are grateful and would highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays.