1137 Beulah Lane, Brooklet, GA 30415 Map · Phone number

About Kristian Designs

Kristian Designs is a wedding and event floral service for couples in Savannah, Georgia. This company is committed to providing beautiful, unique and whimsical arrangements for your big day.

Experience
Kristian Reinbold began designing floral arrangements in high school and worked her way up to owning her own business. Her creations have been featured in several magazines, blogs, and newspapers.

Products Offered
This company is dedicated to creating custom and fresh floral designs for your ceremony or reception. They are able to help you craft traditional pieces such as bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces, as well as chuppahs, wedding arches, flower crowns and more.

Areas Covered
Kristian Designs is based in Brooklet, Georgia and is able to serve couples in Savannah and the local Statesboro areas. They are also able to travel to provide florals for the destination wedding of your dreams.

Follow Kristian Designs on

Kristian Designs 7
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Originally I didn't want to really have flowers for my wedding; I thought it was a waste of money for something that would just die. However, I was informed that it would "ruin the wedding" if I didn't have flowers so I caved. I'm so glad I did. Kristian's flowers were beautiful and easily one of my favorite things. We took them home afterwards and they decorated my house until I sadly had to throw them away. I still am sad I had to throw away my beautiful bouquet. Not only that, but her prices were so reasonable and she was so willing to work with my budget, that I didn't have a speck of financial regret.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Kristian Designs 8
    Kristian Designs 9
    Kristian Designs 10
    Kristian Designs 11

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Kristian did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She took all of my scattered yet very specific details and turned them into exactly what I imagined. She was responsive, helpful, and very affordable. You can tell she loves what she does, and her passion comes through in her beautiful floral creations. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Kristian Designs 16
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

GORGEOUS Bouquets and Centerpieces

Kristian is the sweetest person ever to work with! When I first met with her, she gave me the biggest hug and basically made me feel like I was going to be blown away by whatever she brought me on my wedding day. She did not disappoint!! I had a very specific and emotionally charged request for daffodils, wanted to incorporate my mom's wedding dress lace, and wanted to use palmetto roses in my maid's bouquets. She did all of these things with amazing pops of color and unusual greenery and florals with them to create some seriously stunning bouquets. She also made the boutonnieres with greenery, and they actually stayed together the entire night and beyond, which is awesome. She also did my centerpieces with greenery and candles for such an amazing price. She was insanely affordable and produced things beyond my visions and dreams. Extremely easy to work with and very responsive. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Kristian Designs 17
    Kristian Designs 18
    Kristian Designs 19

Kristian Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Danielle George Photography
    Danielle George Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristian is always so professional, kind, and efficient. When she walks into the room, she brings so much enthusiasm, joy, and BEAUTIFUL flowers with her.

• 1137 Beulah Lane Brooklet, GA, 30415 See on map