Enchanting Flora Designs

Guyton, GA View map

Enchanting Flora Designs is a wedding and event floral design company based inSavannah, Georgia and thw Low Country. Offering high-quality services and enchanting compositions, the artists at the business strive to craft expectation-exceeding floral arrangements for couples on their wedding day. They will work with couples in order to understand any individual styles, tastes, and aesthetics. The company's main goal is to design charming bunches of blooms that help bring couples' wedding-day visions to fruition.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Emily
    Emily F. Married on 06/07/2022

Beautiful and affordable

The flowers made the whole wedding come together perfectly! Danyel and her team made my dreams come to life for a great price! I highly recommend Enchanting Flora Designs. She is flexible, communicative, and works hard to give you every thing you want at a price you want.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 01/22/2022

Stress free!

From the moment I spoke to Danyel and her team I was sold. Her entire team is friendly, hardworking, creative and the entire package! They were quick to see my vision, excited to offer suggestions & quotes, and went over a beyond what I could of ever envisioned. Her floral design was so magical the groomsmen were even taking photos and posting about it on their social medias and that says something! I feel so lucky to have had their art on our special day and we will always remember the Enchanting Flora as being the hardest working team in the wedding industry. Keep up the amazing work Queen of flowers - you live up to that name hunny! Love, Jess + Aaron
    Kelly R. Married on 01/08/2022

Wonderful ladies!!

There aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful Danyel and her team are. From the first email to the day of the wedding these ladies didn’t miss a beat. There arrangements are like no other!

When I met with Danyel she totally understood my style and aesthetic. They prepared a wonderful presentation for me when we did our in person consultation and really blew me away with their ideas and suggestions.

These ladies are trendsetters and really made my wedding look like it was straight out of a magazine. I feel so blessed to have found them. They’re more than just Florist’s. Danyel and her team have styling and decor down like no other.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Enchanting Flora Designs 1
Exclusive

Savannah, GA Guyton, GA, 31302
912-856-5478
Location of (Enchanting Flora Designs)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding