Kristian Designs Reviews

Kristian Designs 7
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Originally I didn't want to really have flowers for my wedding; I thought it was a waste of money for something that would just die. However, I was informed that it would "ruin the wedding" if I didn't have flowers so I caved. I'm so glad I did. Kristian's flowers were beautiful and easily one of my favorite things. We took them home afterwards and they decorated my house until I sadly had to throw them away. I still am sad I had to throw away my beautiful bouquet. Not only that, but her prices were so reasonable and she was so willing to work with my budget, that I didn't have a speck of financial regret.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Kristian Designs 8
    Kristian Designs 9
    Kristian Designs 10
    Kristian Designs 11

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Kristian did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She took all of my scattered yet very specific details and turned them into exactly what I imagined. She was responsive, helpful, and very affordable. You can tell she loves what she does, and her passion comes through in her beautiful floral creations. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Kristian Designs 16
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

GORGEOUS Bouquets and Centerpieces

Kristian is the sweetest person ever to work with! When I first met with her, she gave me the biggest hug and basically made me feel like I was going to be blown away by whatever she brought me on my wedding day. She did not disappoint!! I had a very specific and emotionally charged request for daffodils, wanted to incorporate my mom's wedding dress lace, and wanted to use palmetto roses in my maid's bouquets. She did all of these things with amazing pops of color and unusual greenery and florals with them to create some seriously stunning bouquets. She also made the boutonnieres with greenery, and they actually stayed together the entire night and beyond, which is awesome. She also did my centerpieces with greenery and candles for such an amazing price. She was insanely affordable and produced things beyond my visions and dreams. Extremely easy to work with and very responsive. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Kristian Designs 17
    Kristian Designs 18
    Kristian Designs 19
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2019

She is the bestttt!

Kristian is an amazing, young, talented, floral designer. She has a fire lit for what she creates & when you are around her, you feel it. My flowers were absolutely a dream come to life & with my father passing shortly after my wedding, I also asked her to create the spray for his casket, she was able to even add a few from my wedding flowers, without question she is a vendor you do not wanna miss the chance of having on your team! I am forever grateful to have met this brilliant girl & can't thank her enough for all she does to make florals such an exciting asset of life in all aspects!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Kristian Designs 20
    Kristian Designs 21

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

She was amazing!

My wedding day wouldn't have been as smooth if it hadn't been for Kristian. I just adored her and she gave me the biggest hug when I finally got to meet her on my wedding day. She was an invaluable asset to my wedding and her arrangements were incredibly on point. I'm not a traditional wedding flower girl because I actually am a gardener. She worked with me to make an arrangement that spoke to my husband and I. Everyone commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were and how beautiful my bouquet was. I'm currently drying a large chunk of my flowers. I wish I could have kept it forever. I had picked mostly green and blue wildflowers, despite it being October she made it happen.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Mary · Married on 03/31/2018

Kristian is phenomenal! She is so sweet and AMAZING at what she does. Our flowers could not have been more beautiful. She took the picture inspiration I had and completely blew it out of the water. They turned out so much prettier than I could have imagined. I recommend Kristian to anyone looking for a florist in the area. She absolutely cannot be beat.

Sent on 04/04/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2018

Kristian is the best! I was nervous planning an elopement from out of state and am not very “bridal”, but love flowers and knew I wanted something special. Once look at her work and I knew she was the one for me. She made my vision come to life (even though I didn’t quite know how to articulate it) and was even able to make my dog a flower collar for our special day. She is super easy to work with and communicates the whole way. Just trust her to make your floral dream come true.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Kristian Designs 22
    Kristian Designs 23

Maureen · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Kristian. Choosing Kristian Designs as our florist was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. Everything from our initial planning meeting all the way up to the day of the wedding went perfectly.

We had our wedding in Savannah, Georgia, but it was actually a destination for my husband and me as we lived in Atlanta. We had to make monthly trips to Savannah, and Kristian was so easy to coordinate with to set up meetings. At the first meeting, we described our vision to her and within a few days she came back with an organized document that included everything we had talked about and the counts of each, as well as how the cost would break down.

It didn’t end there though. I sent her countless emails asking her about switching things out, sharing new ideas, and sending new questions around our initial plan. She quickly responded and made adjustments to our plan each time, and always kept the costs within our budget.

I knew Kristian’s designs were beautiful from following her on Facebook and Instagram, but on the day of my wedding I still wasn’t sure what to expect.

What I found when I walked into the venue nearly brought me to tears. It was more than I ever could have imagined. She brought the whole venue to life! Everything was so beautiful – the fireplace, the entryway, the table settings, the CAKE! I couldn’t have envisioned anything more perfect if I had tried.

If you are considering booking with Kristian – DO IT! She brings her own imagination and creativity to the designs that you might not see with some of the more well-known Savannah vendors.

Sent on 11/16/2017