Body Bronzing By Becca

Savannah, GA View map Visit website

Body Bronzing by Becca is a wedding spray tan service operating out of Savannah, Georgia. The company provides a safe and healthy alternative to tanning by offering nearlyweds a natural-looking glow for the special day.

Body Bronzing by Becca comprises a team of professionals with years of hands-on tanning experience. The group is knowledgeable and highly trained, ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for every client. The company has a wide range of solutions available, allowing for a customized bronzed look to suit every skin tone and texture. The solutions include the original, tried-and-tested option, made with the highest quality ingredients for an even-looking tan. The premium blend contains higher percentages of moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients for those looking to treat their skin to some added luxury on the day. The business prides itself on its attention to detail, state-of-the-art equipment, and top-quality products that produce a flawless complexion for the milestone event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

What beauty services do you offer?

Tanning

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Bonny
    Bonny K. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best Spray Tan Around

I have to say one thing! CLEAR TANNING SOLUTION! The clear spray tan allowed me to get a tanned glow without ruining my dress. Becca and her team are absolutely amazing! I went in for a trail and then the weekend of my wedding we had an at home tanning session. The heated tans keep you warm while getting bronzed! The body contours add so much to make you look the best on your special day
    Haley Married on 12/14/2021

Wedding Tan

Becca is the best! She was super welcoming and helpful. I was worried about my tan fading since we were having a destination wedding 4 days from my initial tan. My tan still looked amazing 4 days later!! 10/10 would recommend. Thank you again, Becca! :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole E. Married on 12/11/2021

The absolute best choice!

I was on the fence if i wanted a spray tan and if i needed to do a trial, Becca was so sweet and beyond easy to work with. I did a trial and I am so thankful I did because it helped me feel comfortable and ready for my spray tan for my wedding. It looked amazing and so natural! Becca is a joy to work with and made me (and my mom who also got a spray tan for the wedding) feel so beautiful! I have no complaints and I will return to her whenever I need a tan!

Pricing

Body Bronzing By Becca Price Rates

Hodgson Memorial Dr 31406 Savannah, GA, 31406
Location of (Body Bronzing By Becca)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding