J & B Bridals and Tuxedos

136 South Main Street, Chambersburg, PA 17201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 3

About J & B Bridals and Tuxedos

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos, in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, has been helping couples find the right wedding attire for more than 30 years. They have a wide selection of bridal gowns, accessories, menswear and much more, and will always go above and beyond in helping you fit just the right garment for your event.

With more than a thousand bridal gowns in stock, J & B Bridals and Tuxedos has something for every bride, plus a large selection of bridesmaid and flower girl dresses, as well as tuxedos for the groom, groomsmen, and ring bears. The parents of the couple can also visit the store to find their ideal wedding attire. J & B Bridals and Tuxedos also carries veils, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, garters and undergarments to complete the wedding day look.

Follow J & B Bridals and Tuxedos on

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 5
J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 6
J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 7

Devin · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I was fortunate to have Jamie as my consultant. She was such an amazing person to get to know and her help with my dress to bridesmaids dresses to mother of the bride and groom dresses was beyond any service I have ever received while dress shopping. She made me feel confident in every choice I made and definitely made me feel like I was top priority while in the shop. I highly recommend her to any newly engaged girl looking for the perfect wedding dress and experience!

Brianna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience choosing my wedding gown. Amy was friendly and made the experience so comfortable and stress-free. I felt like a princess! I met the owners the day I picked up my wedding gown and they made my mom and I feel like we had all been friends forever. The owner even stayed on the phone with us until we found the store (We were not from the area and had No clue where to go!) The costumer service is superb! I have never walked into a bridal salon where everyone was so personable and knowledgeable! Thank you J&B for making this event special!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

i had met Jim and Barb several times at Bridal shows, but never had occasion to work with them until my daughter bought her wedding dress at J & B. They went out of their way to find her dress in the color she wanted before we bought it. Not only were Jim and Barb wonderful, but so was their daughter Jami. We were delighted with the personal attention we got whenever we went into the store. Super!

• Liberty Mountain Resort
    Liberty Mountain Resort Hotel Weddings

I have worked with and referred J & B Formals for over 15 years. Their bridal selections are phenominal and their selections exceed others in the region. Their customer service is Superior from your phone call to your dress fiting! This is a fantastic shop to work with and you will not be disappointed.

• Clark Photography
    Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

J & B Bridals is our area's premier Bridal Salon!! We have been working with the Resh family for years and their attentiveness to their brides in unsurpassed by no other. I have been in their salon for "In House" Fashion Shows and have seen them first hand working with the brides. Their entire staff of bridal consultants will work with you from beginning to end. Their selection of Wedding Gowns and Formalwear is from many of the country’s top designers. We are also clients of theirs as well and not just vendors in the bridal business. Our niece purchased her wedding gown from J & B Bridals for her destination wedding in Bermuda as well as the Groom's Tuxedo. Whether it's Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids Dresses, Gowns for the Mother's or Tuxedos for the men. . . You can't go wrong with the Professionals at J & B Bridals.

• 136 South Main Street Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, 17201 See on map
    844-326-4138 (Phone number)
    7172630138 (Other Phone Number)
    7172638446 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10:00 AM - 8 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 8 PM Friday 10:00 AM - 5 PM Saturday 9:30 AM - 5 PM Sunday Closed