J & B Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 7
  • Laura

Laura Mortorff · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Service

This was by far the best experience I possibly could have had. From the moment we walked in the door everyone was friendly welcoming. Amy was my consultant and she was outstanding she knew exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend J & B every time!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Abcstnoble

Tiana · Getting married on 01/05/2020

I had bought my dress from J&B a few years back so when it came time to wear it after having 2 children it didnt fit...I called J&B in a panic but was assured that my dress would fit in time for my wedding....the seamstress staff they have it absolutly great...My matrons of honor were unable to make it to day appts for dress fittings and between schedules most nights were unavailable to but the one seamstress went out of her way to let us go to her personal home and do the final fitting and even helped out when my girls dresses arrived 2 weeks before the wedding and didnt fit so once again in a panic they definatly came to the rescue. The groom and his party all rented tuxs from J&B as well and they couldnt of looked better. I would definatly refer them to anyone they are awesome

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • Mandy

Mandy Pittenger · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Worth the trip! You won't be disappointed.

I think some people are under the impression that J&B is out of their price range, but they have options for every price range. Their staff really knows how to make you feel welcome and special. I had tried a chain wedding dress store and I left there underwhelmed and disappointed. My experience with J&B made me feel great about my options and super excited to try everything on. We also rented the suits from them and again, the service was unparalleled. They made all of us feel so special and I will always recommend them to anyone who'll listen.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 8

Ashton Griffith · Married on 10/08/2019

Fantastic Experience

I can't express how wonderful our experience was with J&B Bridal. I would tell anyone and everyone to choose J&B for the their wedding. Jamie is the BOMB, and Jim also :)

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 9

Devin · Married on 09/28/2019

I was fortunate to have Jamie as my consultant. She was such an amazing person to get to know and her help with my dress to bridesmaids dresses to mother of the bride and groom dresses was beyond any service I have ever received while dress shopping. She made me feel confident in every choice I made and definitely made me feel like I was top priority while in the shop. I highly recommend her to any newly engaged girl looking for the perfect wedding dress and experience!

Sent on 07/09/2014

chrissy lucas · Married on 09/21/2019

Great service

The team at J and B provided excellent service. My fiancé and I looked at other companies for his (and his groomsmen's) suits, but we were so please by the service and options J and B had, it made our decision easy. J and B catered to everything we wanted. They took accurate measurements and assisted a few guys from out of town to ensure the suits were a good fit. I would highly recommend them to anyone, their service and suits aren't even comparable to the other companies.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Allie · Married on 09/16/2019

This store belongs to my grandparents

This is an amazing store・my grandparents founded it before i was born. Its really fun to go in there and look at all the fabulous dresses. Im Jackies daughter btw. The staff is nice and theY care about each other and their customers. Definitely reccomend them! i saw some negative reviews on how they dont show much attention to their customers, but they do. They are just busy people, thats all. They also have a lot of people to serve. dont give them a bad revieor anything if they dont pay complete amount off atention

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lori Thomas · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely excellent front start to finish

Everyone was awesome to work with. Jackie and Brenda are amazing. I had a lot of alterations and they both worked with me to make sure my wedding dress was perfect. I highly recommend them to everyone!

• Tia

Tia Elk · Married on 08/18/2019

Great experience!

I worked with Jackie. She was so friendly and accommodating! She respected my budget and helped me find the PERFECT dress I was looking for. She also kept conversation flowing and it wasn’t awkward having her help me in and out of different dresses.

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 10
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 11

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

Fun stress-free

I found my perfect gown! They made the process stress-free and fun!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Brianna · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience choosing my wedding gown. Amy was friendly and made the experience so comfortable and stress-free. I felt like a princess! I met the owners the day I picked up my wedding gown and they made my mom and I feel like we had all been friends forever. The owner even stayed on the phone with us until we found the store (We were not from the area and had No clue where to go!) The costumer service is superb! I have never walked into a bridal salon where everyone was so personable and knowledgeable! Thank you J&B for making this event special!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Autumn

Autumn Collier · Married on 07/06/2019

Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff

My husband David and I had a wonderful experience shopping at and working with J&B during our wedding planning process! In addition to the store’s extensive and varied inventory, each staff member is very friendly and knowledgeable. In particular, I had a wonderful experience shopping for and selecting my wedding dress with Amy’s guidance and expertise. Jim was also a pleasure to work with during our selection of tuxedo rentals, and we are extremely grateful for his extensive knowledge and help throughout the process. We highly recommend J&B and are grateful for their help in making our entire wedding party look its best on our big day!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/05/2019

One and Done

I had my first wedding dress try on with Jamie and she was amazing! She was very personable and very friendly. She was perfectly fine with me trying on the same dresses multiple times when I was being indecisive. I totally went in with the mindset that I was just going to try on and not buy that day. But, I had my total bridal moment and I was sold! Loved my dress and my bridesmaids all got their dresses there too! Great selection! Thanks J & B!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 12
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 13
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 14
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 15

Marlana Briggs · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Amazing!

From start to finish the J&B Bridals team was outstanding! My daughter worked with Amy to find the perfect dress and did she ever. You'll think so too as soon as you look at the pictures. The groomsmen all got their suits there as well; which looked amazing on them. Barb and Jim are absolutely awesome to work with!
    They make you feel so welcome and it's so clear that they love what they do each and every day. I would recommend J&B Bridals to every bride and groom so that you feel as special as our family felt working with them to celebrate such an unforgettable day.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 20
  • Kia

Kia · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Bridal shop

J & B Bridal is that be of the best bridal shops around. It’s family owned and everyone is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Reinhardt-Howard · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent and perfect!!

Jackie and Jim were extremely helpful and accommodating for my daughter's wedding. We had a very good experience with J&B.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 21
  • Pam

Pam Plumridge · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

I went dress shopping 2 other places before J and B and they do not compare to the service I got here. J and B was beyond excellent and I bought my dress here. Days before my appointment they asked questions about what kind of dress I wanted and they had several already chosen for me to try based on my preferences. Jami was excellent, she clearly enjoyed what she was doing and tried hard to help me despite how terribly indecisive I was. She answered some questions before I even thought to ask them.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/11/2019

Best of the best

I have used J & B Bridals since I was a teenager for my prom dresses. So I knew for my wedding day I would not go anywhere else for my wedding dress. From beginning to end they were the best of the best. Their customer service, friendliness, sincerity, and genuine personalities make working with them an out of this world experience. My husband and I as well as our bridal party especially loved Jackie, Jim, and Brenda. They truly went above and beyond. But in all honesty the entire staff is amazing. This is a family run business and you feel like family when you go to J&B. Their dress and tux selection is amazing! Finding my dream dress, the pricing, the payments all the way down to alterations was so easy and stress free. They worked with us in regards to getting all the tuxedo arrangements even when most of the groomsmen did not live in the area. With all the stress a wedding day brings it was nice that the dress and tuxedos was not on that list! Will recommend this to all of my friends and family 10/10. For my dress, veil, alterations, and 7 groomsmen tuxedo rentals it totaled 3,200$.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Keagy · Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Dress of my Dreams

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at J&B. I fell in love with their service so much that i returned to them to get my bridesmaids dresses and all of our tuxes there as well. Their customer service is top notch. Many times i stopped in without an appointment to check on my orders and they always helped me with a smile on their face.

I even showed up one day (again without an appointment) because i was second guessing my veil. Someone dug out my dress for me to try on and helped me work through a few different veil options until i found one i loved.

J&B has a large and beautiful selection paired with the best customer service. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 22
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 23
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 24

Kaitlyn Johnson · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Perfect

When choosing my dress I didn’t think of J&B at first. I went to a chain and tried on probably every dress they had. They had me sharing a consultant both times I went and I definitely did not feel special or like they cared. My mom suggested J&B and that was the best decision I made. I worked with the best consultant and, after telling her what I was looking for, she pulled the PERFECT dress! It felt so personal and so amazing I could not have asked for a better experience. In the coming months, my husband and I changed colors and could not make up our minds. They were so incredibly patient with us. We also rented the tuxes from J&B and that was just as amazing of an experience. Thank you so much J&B you truly made our wedding an incredible day.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 25
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 26

Carol · Married on 05/04/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

Jackie and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with. They were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. From our initial visit until the wedding itself, they answered our questions and guided us through the process. My gown, the other dresses, and the tuxedos were all stunning!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney K · Married on 01/09/2019

The best place for wedding gowns!

Jaime is the BEST! The entire staff here is wonderful. They really made me feel special and like I was the only one there. I tried on only 4 dresses and found the one. Would recommend them to anyone!

• Krystie

Krystie · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream dress!

The experience we had at J & B was beyond compare! They were the 6th store we went to and we should have started there. They were so helpful and accommodating with every step of the process. Love, love, love this store!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Dress Selection

Amy was so wonderful to work with while searching for my wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses. The shop had an amazing selection and I was able to find everything I needed for my bridal party to look stunning!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 27
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 28
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 29
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 30
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 31
  • Kayle

Kayle · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful attire and helpful staff!

We rented all our tuxes here and I bought my wedding dress from them. The staff is very helpful and they are very accommodating for your big day. They also have a wide selection of some stunning and unique pieces. I would recommend 10/10!

Sent on 01/03/2019