J & B Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

226 Reviews for J & B Bridals and Tuxedos

226 J & B Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

Brianna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience choosing my wedding gown. Amy was friendly and made the experience so comfortable and stress-free. I felt like a princess! I met the owners the day I picked up my wedding gown and they made my mom and I feel like we had all been friends forever. The owner even stayed on the phone with us until we found the store (We were not from the area and had No clue where to go!) The costumer service is superb! I have never walked into a bridal salon where everyone was so personable and knowledgeable! Thank you J&B for making this event special!

• Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Dress Selection

Amy was so wonderful to work with while searching for my wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses. The shop had an amazing selection and I was able to find everything I needed for my bridal party to look stunning!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 1
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 2
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 3
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 4
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 5

Kaili · Married on 08/11/2018

I bought my wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses here for my wedding. I've bought other bridesmaids dresses over the years as well. They are always so professional and nice. I would highly recommend them

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved working with all the staff! Super helpful, kind, and supportive!

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

had my first wedding dress try on ever at J & B Bridals. It was such a wonderful experience. Upon arriving, I had the notion in my head that it was going to be waste of time. That I wouldn't find a pretty dress for my size, that I wouldn't have any options within my price range, and that I would be uncomfortable with the whole process. To my surprise, I had the most wonderful salesperson, she was excellent. That day, I found and purchased my beautiful dress under budget. My salesperson found the styles that would compliment me, within my budget, and kept in mind my vision. I was totally comfortable with her. She gave me great advice and suggestions. I will definitely recommend my bridesmaids to go to J & B Bridals. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

J&B was fantastic, Jackie in particular! This was the first bridal shop I visited, but I wasn't quite ready to say yes to any dress. I came back a few weeks later after trying on many more dresses, but I just had to go back to J&B one more time. I tried on the same dresses as the first time, and the Jackie and my mom suggested I try adding a belt to one of them, and that ended up being my wedding dress. Jackie fit me so well in a size 16 (I needed an 8) that I could totally picture how it would fit me once the right size came in (too well actually, because the fabric wouldn't actually allow me to sit in the dress if it were as tight as Jackie had it, which I would have liked). I definitely recommend this shop - so much to choose from too!

Travis · Married on 04/28/2018

Jim at J&B Bridals is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is not only extremely proficient at his job, he is just as pleasant throughout the entire experience. I had a wedding party of 8, and we never spent any longer than 30 minutes in the shop for initial, and final fittings. He, and the entire staff at J&B are knowledgeable, pleasant, and so easy to work with. Jim made this easy for me and my guys, and I will be forever grateful for that. I absolutely recommend this local business to ANYONE that is about to get married, I am sure that you will not regret it.

Jena · Married on 10/14/2017

LOVED working with Jaime! She was so accommodating. I had to come a second time because i had so many dresses picked out but she helped me through each dress and all my emotions. I was able to find the perfect dress. The alterations people were great as well!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 6
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 7
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 8
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

J&B really came in clutch for us before my wedding! My mother had ordered a dress from another shop, and they failed to tell her prior to purchase that the entire top could not be altered because of the heavy beading. When the dress didn't fit, we weren't sure we would be able to find another dress that she liked (she's picky) and that could be altered in such a short timeframe. Enter: J&B. The minute we walked in we were greeted by a friendly face. After explaining our situation to the associate, she went through the racks with us and pulled everything that she thought would be a possibility. After finding a dress my mom loved, we went straight up to the seamstress who took measurements and started pinning right then and there. We picked it up the next week and it fit my mom perfectly - it was a dream come true! She looked beautiful on my wedding day and I was so happy to see her happy!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 9
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2017

This place is fantastic for any fancy occasion. I bought my wedding dress and most of my bridesmaids' dresses here. They were very accommodating and responsive to our requests, even when I wanted to bring in my various family members on different days to look at the dress I was getting. This shop may have been an hour away from me but as another reviewer said it was well worth the drive. I loved my dress and they even shipped my bridesmaids their dresses to various parts of the US! The alterations were fast and looked well done. I did not particularly care for the way the dress fit up top after the alterations but I probably could have said something more about it and it would have been changed. Amy was the salesperson who helped me select everything and she was very responsive. She even called to remind me when I needed to have things done. Great service.

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

I drove over an hour to get my dress here and have all alterations done here. They are totally worth the drive. The staff is so friendly and loves helping you find your dress. The prices are so much lower than any place with similar dresses in the Maryland, DC or northern Virginia. Definitely take a trip into PA and check them out even if you just buy the dress here and have alterations performed elsewhere, it's worth it!!!

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2017

J&B Bridals is the best! I went to them way back when for my prom dress and was blown away with their selection. I knew that there was no where else I could go for my wedding dress. From the beginning where they special ordered a gown to the end, when they understood that I didn't love it but instead loved another one, to working with my bridesmaids, both in the salon and over the phone because some were states away- J&B, went above and beyond. Especially Amy!! I highly recommend their shop to any bride, you cannot go wrong. The amazing customer service and just beautiful atmosphere- it's totally worth the trip!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 10
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 11
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 12
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 13
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/03/2017

I had a wonderful experience at this bridal shop! After visiting 5 others I was getting overwhelmed, and this shop exceeded my expectations. Elise was my stylist for the appointment, I wasn't pressured or rushed at all. She allowed me to try the dresses on and off many times. I was having some trouble deciding and she helped me match the bridesmaid dress colors and men's tux colors. She went out of her way to help me in my selection and made me feel like the most important person in the place. They were having a trunk show and I got my beautiful dress on sale! The owners are wonderful and I can honestly say this bridal shop is one of the best I've ever been too. Great people and awesome selection. I'd recommend them to any bride to be! Also they have a good selection of tux wear and bridesmaids dresses! The alterations were wonderful as well, working with me and offering late night appointments too! They even traveled to meet me close to my home when my veil was left at the shop after being steamed! I loved my wedding dress!

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 14
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 15

Kate · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved our experience with J&B Bridals! Jami was the kindest, most accommodating wedding dress consultant, and we couldn’t have asked for a better appointment. She listened to my preferences, brought me a wide range of beautiful dresses to try on, and was extremely encouraging during the entire process. I tried on about ten dresses, and found a gorgeous wedding gown (and it was on sale!). J&B was the first place my mom and I looked for my wedding dress, and we are so grateful for the experience we had with this wonderful family-owned business. Thank you, Jami!

Joy · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about J&B Bridals! I worked with Jami and she was great. I was able to find the perfect dress on the first visit.

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

I went to J&B Bridals for both my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses. Jami was AMAZING. She already knew what style I was looking for and what price range I was looking at before I even went in for my appointment. She was so patient with me when I wanted to go back and try on some again! And then when I found the perfect dress at another store, Jami was able to find it and order it for me matching the price I would have gotten it for! It was so amazing! My bridesmaids loved their dresses from Mori Lee as well! Once I bought the dresses - everyone was still so helpful answering all my questions and recommending someone for the alterations and preservation! Thank you all so very much for the wonderful experience we had! We are so grateful!

Audrey · Married on 05/06/2017

I love J & B Bridals! They are very knowledgeable and professional. I didn't feel rushed after I tried on several dresses. Jackie made me feel completely comfortable, beautiful, and confident. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses, veils, and accessories. J & B has very reasonable prices for Men's Tuxedo's as well! I am so fortunate to have found them at a Bridal Expo. I highly recommend them for your big day!

Alex · Married on 03/25/2017

Purchased my wedding dress in Spring 2016

After searching high and low for a particular Mori Lee wedding dress I wanted to try on, I found that J&B Bridals had the sample in store. It was a six hour round trip for me to get there, but well worth it since the dress was the one! Jami was wonderful to work with, and flexible when we had to change a couple planned dates to come out and try on/pick up the dress.

Since I went with one dress in mind, I didn't really do any browsing, but they appear to have a very good selection of gowns. The shop itself is neat and orderly (which can't be said for all those I visited) and everyone working there seemed super friendly and helpful.

I believe they do have alterations onsite, so for local brides it would make a great one-stop shop.

Diana · Married on 01/14/2017

I had Amy at J&B. She helped me find my wedding dress, mom's dress, and bridesmaids dresses. After traveling allllll over central PA, I finally found my dress at J&B! Reasonable prices and excellent staff. I was even able to order extra fabric with my dress for sleeves. J&B was so helpful I highly recommend you go here!

Mary Beth · Married on 12/10/2016

J&B is simply wonderful. Not only do they have an extensive selection of wedding gowns, they treat you like family. I worked with Jackie but I observed other brides and everyone was treated so well and clearly was having a wonderful experience. I was a slow decision maker but it was worth the wait because I completely fell in love with my gown. Jackie was beyond patient in pulling styles as a kept changing my mind. She celebrated and was genuinely happy for me when I found "the one". Then she helped me select the absolutely perfect veil and headpiece to complete the look. I could not have been happier with my selection and Jackie helped me find the dress that was truly me. Alterations was an excellent experience, as well, and Connie worked with me to make my dress and bustle all I hoped it would be. J&B truly does care about its customers and cares about their experience. It's interesting to note that so many faces at J&B have been there for quite a while. It says something about the model of a company when their employees are loyal and lasting. J&B definitely has a special place in my heart when I think about my wedding journey.

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I LOVED working with J&B Bridals and Tuxedos! I worked with Crystal and she was the sweetest! She picked out my dress for me! I would not have even looked at it if it wasn't for her! She knew it would be perfect!

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

I worked with Jamie to find my wedding dress and she was absolutely amazing! She is the most kind hearted person and helped me so much throughout the process. Everyone in the store is so friendly and I didn't feel rushed, overwhelmed or crowded whenever I was there. I would highly recommend taking a trip to J&B to find your wedding gown!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

We used J and B Bridal for our bridesmaids dresses and they were absolutely gorgeous!! The staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous bridesmaid dress!

I have been affiliated with J&B for years and I always knew I would get my wedding gown here. Jami helped me find my gown and she was awesome! I love the energy there and would highly recommend them to friends and family.