J & B Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 6
J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 7
  • Abcstnoble

Tiana · Getting married on 01/05/2020

I had bought my dress from J&B a few years back so when it came time to wear it after having 2 children it didnt fit...I called J&B in a panic but was assured that my dress would fit in time for my wedding....the seamstress staff they have it absolutly great...My matrons of honor were unable to make it to day appts for dress fittings and between schedules most nights were unavailable to but the one seamstress went out of her way to let us go to her personal home and do the final fitting and even helped out when my girls dresses arrived 2 weeks before the wedding and didnt fit so once again in a panic they definatly came to the rescue. The groom and his party all rented tuxs from J&B as well and they couldnt of looked better. I would definatly refer them to anyone they are awesome

Sent on 07/13/2011

Devin · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I was fortunate to have Jamie as my consultant. She was such an amazing person to get to know and her help with my dress to bridesmaids dresses to mother of the bride and groom dresses was beyond any service I have ever received while dress shopping. She made me feel confident in every choice I made and definitely made me feel like I was top priority while in the shop. I highly recommend her to any newly engaged girl looking for the perfect wedding dress and experience!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Brianna · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience choosing my wedding gown. Amy was friendly and made the experience so comfortable and stress-free. I felt like a princess! I met the owners the day I picked up my wedding gown and they made my mom and I feel like we had all been friends forever. The owner even stayed on the phone with us until we found the store (We were not from the area and had No clue where to go!) The costumer service is superb! I have never walked into a bridal salon where everyone was so personable and knowledgeable! Thank you J&B for making this event special!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Autumn

Autumn Collier · Married on 07/06/2019

Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff

My husband David and I had a wonderful experience shopping at and working with J&B during our wedding planning process! In addition to the store’s extensive and varied inventory, each staff member is very friendly and knowledgeable. In particular, I had a wonderful experience shopping for and selecting my wedding dress with Amy’s guidance and expertise. Jim was also a pleasure to work with during our selection of tuxedo rentals, and we are extremely grateful for his extensive knowledge and help throughout the process. We highly recommend J&B and are grateful for their help in making our entire wedding party look its best on our big day!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Marlana Briggs · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Amazing!

From start to finish the J&B Bridals team was outstanding! My daughter worked with Amy to find the perfect dress and did she ever. You'll think so too as soon as you look at the pictures. The groomsmen all got their suits there as well; which looked amazing on them. Barb and Jim are absolutely awesome to work with!
    They make you feel so welcome and it's so clear that they love what they do each and every day. I would recommend J&B Bridals to every bride and groom so that you feel as special as our family felt working with them to celebrate such an unforgettable day.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 13
  • Kia

Kia · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Bridal shop

J & B Bridal is that be of the best bridal shops around. It’s family owned and everyone is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Reinhardt-Howard · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent and perfect!!

Jackie and Jim were extremely helpful and accommodating for my daughter's wedding. We had a very good experience with J&B.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 14
  • Pam

Pam Plumridge · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

I went dress shopping 2 other places before J and B and they do not compare to the service I got here. J and B was beyond excellent and I bought my dress here. Days before my appointment they asked questions about what kind of dress I wanted and they had several already chosen for me to try based on my preferences. Jami was excellent, she clearly enjoyed what she was doing and tried hard to help me despite how terribly indecisive I was. She answered some questions before I even thought to ask them.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Keagy · Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Dress of my Dreams

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at J&B. I fell in love with their service so much that i returned to them to get my bridesmaids dresses and all of our tuxes there as well. Their customer service is top notch. Many times i stopped in without an appointment to check on my orders and they always helped me with a smile on their face.

I even showed up one day (again without an appointment) because i was second guessing my veil. Someone dug out my dress for me to try on and helped me work through a few different veil options until i found one i loved.

J&B has a large and beautiful selection paired with the best customer service. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 15
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 16
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 17

Kaitlyn Johnson · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Perfect

When choosing my dress I didn’t think of J&B at first. I went to a chain and tried on probably every dress they had. They had me sharing a consultant both times I went and I definitely did not feel special or like they cared. My mom suggested J&B and that was the best decision I made. I worked with the best consultant and, after telling her what I was looking for, she pulled the PERFECT dress! It felt so personal and so amazing I could not have asked for a better experience. In the coming months, my husband and I changed colors and could not make up our minds. They were so incredibly patient with us. We also rented the tuxes from J&B and that was just as amazing of an experience. Thank you so much J&B you truly made our wedding an incredible day.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 18
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 19

Carol · Married on 05/04/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

Jackie and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with. They were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. From our initial visit until the wedding itself, they answered our questions and guided us through the process. My gown, the other dresses, and the tuxedos were all stunning!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Krystie

Krystie · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream dress!

The experience we had at J & B was beyond compare! They were the 6th store we went to and we should have started there. They were so helpful and accommodating with every step of the process. Love, love, love this store!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Dress Selection

Amy was so wonderful to work with while searching for my wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses. The shop had an amazing selection and I was able to find everything I needed for my bridal party to look stunning!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 20
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 21
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 22
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 23
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 24
  • Kayle

Kayle · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful attire and helpful staff!

We rented all our tuxes here and I bought my wedding dress from them. The staff is very helpful and they are very accommodating for your big day. They also have a wide selection of some stunning and unique pieces. I would recommend 10/10!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kaili · Married on 08/11/2018

I bought my wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses here for my wedding. I've bought other bridesmaids dresses over the years as well. They are always so professional and nice. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 08/19/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved working with all the staff! Super helpful, kind, and supportive!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

had my first wedding dress try on ever at J & B Bridals. It was such a wonderful experience. Upon arriving, I had the notion in my head that it was going to be waste of time. That I wouldn't find a pretty dress for my size, that I wouldn't have any options within my price range, and that I would be uncomfortable with the whole process. To my surprise, I had the most wonderful salesperson, she was excellent. That day, I found and purchased my beautiful dress under budget. My salesperson found the styles that would compliment me, within my budget, and kept in mind my vision. I was totally comfortable with her. She gave me great advice and suggestions. I will definitely recommend my bridesmaids to go to J & B Bridals. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

J&B was fantastic, Jackie in particular! This was the first bridal shop I visited, but I wasn't quite ready to say yes to any dress. I came back a few weeks later after trying on many more dresses, but I just had to go back to J&B one more time. I tried on the same dresses as the first time, and the Jackie and my mom suggested I try adding a belt to one of them, and that ended up being my wedding dress. Jackie fit me so well in a size 16 (I needed an 8) that I could totally picture how it would fit me once the right size came in (too well actually, because the fabric wouldn't actually allow me to sit in the dress if it were as tight as Jackie had it, which I would have liked). I definitely recommend this shop - so much to choose from too!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

Simply amazing!!!

J&B bridal was the perfect vendor to kick off our wedding experience! They made me feel so special and were so patient with me. They helped me also pick out my bridesmaid dresses and men’s tuxes! We love them here and will never go anywhere else for event wear!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 25
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 26
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 27
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 28

Travis · Married on 04/28/2018

Jim at J&B Bridals is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is not only extremely proficient at his job, he is just as pleasant throughout the entire experience. I had a wedding party of 8, and we never spent any longer than 30 minutes in the shop for initial, and final fittings. He, and the entire staff at J&B are knowledgeable, pleasant, and so easy to work with. Jim made this easy for me and my guys, and I will be forever grateful for that. I absolutely recommend this local business to ANYONE that is about to get married, I am sure that you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jena · Married on 10/14/2017

LOVED working with Jaime! She was so accommodating. I had to come a second time because i had so many dresses picked out but she helped me through each dress and all my emotions. I was able to find the perfect dress. The alterations people were great as well!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 29
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 30
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 31
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

J&B really came in clutch for us before my wedding! My mother had ordered a dress from another shop, and they failed to tell her prior to purchase that the entire top could not be altered because of the heavy beading. When the dress didn't fit, we weren't sure we would be able to find another dress that she liked (she's picky) and that could be altered in such a short timeframe. Enter: J&B. The minute we walked in we were greeted by a friendly face. After explaining our situation to the associate, she went through the racks with us and pulled everything that she thought would be a possibility. After finding a dress my mom loved, we went straight up to the seamstress who took measurements and started pinning right then and there. We picked it up the next week and it fit my mom perfectly - it was a dream come true! She looked beautiful on my wedding day and I was so happy to see her happy!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    J & B Bridals and Tuxedos 32
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2017

This place is fantastic for any fancy occasion. I bought my wedding dress and most of my bridesmaids' dresses here. They were very accommodating and responsive to our requests, even when I wanted to bring in my various family members on different days to look at the dress I was getting. This shop may have been an hour away from me but as another reviewer said it was well worth the drive. I loved my dress and they even shipped my bridesmaids their dresses to various parts of the US! The alterations were fast and looked well done. I did not particularly care for the way the dress fit up top after the alterations but I probably could have said something more about it and it would have been changed. Amy was the salesperson who helped me select everything and she was very responsive. She even called to remind me when I needed to have things done. Great service.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

I drove over an hour to get my dress here and have all alterations done here. They are totally worth the drive. The staff is so friendly and loves helping you find your dress. The prices are so much lower than any place with similar dresses in the Maryland, DC or northern Virginia. Definitely take a trip into PA and check them out even if you just buy the dress here and have alterations performed elsewhere, it's worth it!!!

Sent on 11/22/2011