221 Reviews for J & B Bridals and Tuxedos

Bridal Belts (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
221 J & B Bridals and Tuxedos Reviews

Jim at J&B Bridals is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is not only extremely proficient at his job, he is just as pleasant throughout the entire experience. I had a wedding party of 8, and we never spent any longer than 30 minutes in the shop for initial, and final fittings. He, and the entire staff at J&B are knowledgeable, pleasant, and so easy to work with. Jim made this easy for me and my guys, and I will be forever grateful for that. I absolutely recommend this local business to ANYONE that is about to get married, I am sure that you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Travis, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVED working with Jaime! She was so accommodating. I had to come a second time because i had so many dresses picked out but she helped me through each dress and all my emotions. I was able to find the perfect dress. The alterations people were great as well!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

J&B really came in clutch for us before my wedding! My mother had ordered a dress from another shop, and they failed to tell her prior to purchase that the entire top could not be altered because of the heavy beading. When the dress didn't fit, we weren't sure we would be able to find another dress that she liked (she's picky) and that could be altered in such a short timeframe. Enter: J&B. The minute we walked in we were greeted by a friendly face. After explaining our situation to the associate, she went through the racks with us and pulled everything that she thought would be a possibility. After finding a dress my mom loved, we went straight up to the seamstress who took measurements and started pinning right then and there. We picked it up the next week and it fit my mom perfectly - it was a dream come true! She looked beautiful on my wedding day and I was so happy to see her happy!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Mother of Bride

This place is fantastic for any fancy occasion. I bought my wedding dress and most of my bridesmaids' dresses here. They were very accommodating and responsive to our requests, even when I wanted to bring in my various family members on different days to look at the dress I was getting. This shop may have been an hour away from me but as another reviewer said it was well worth the drive. I loved my dress and they even shipped my bridesmaids their dresses to various parts of the US! The alterations were fast and looked well done. I did not particularly care for the way the dress fit up top after the alterations but I probably could have said something more about it and it would have been changed. Amy was the salesperson who helped me select everything and she was very responsive. She even called to remind me when I needed to have things done. Great service.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

I drove over an hour to get my dress here and have all alterations done here. They are totally worth the drive. The staff is so friendly and loves helping you find your dress. The prices are so much lower than any place with similar dresses in the Maryland, DC or northern Virginia. Definitely take a trip into PA and check them out even if you just buy the dress here and have alterations performed elsewhere, it's worth it!!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

J&B Bridals is the best! I went to them way back when for my prom dress and was blown away with their selection. I knew that there was no where else I could go for my wedding dress. From the beginning where they special ordered a gown to the end, when they understood that I didn't love it but instead loved another one, to working with my bridesmaids, both in the salon and over the phone because some were states away- J&B, went above and beyond. Especially Amy!! I highly recommend their shop to any bride, you cannot go wrong. The amazing customer service and just beautiful atmosphere- it's totally worth the trip!

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I had a wonderful experience at this bridal shop! After visiting 5 others I was getting overwhelmed, and this shop exceeded my expectations. Elise was my stylist for the appointment, I wasn't pressured or rushed at all. She allowed me to try the dresses on and off many times. I was having some trouble deciding and she helped me match the bridesmaid dress colors and men's tux colors. She went out of her way to help me in my selection and made me feel like the most important person in the place. They were having a trunk show and I got my beautiful dress on sale! The owners are wonderful and I can honestly say this bridal shop is one of the best I've ever been too. Great people and awesome selection. I'd recommend them to any bride to be! Also they have a good selection of tux wear and bridesmaids dresses! The alterations were wonderful as well, working with me and offering late night appointments too! They even traveled to meet me close to my home when my veil was left at the shop after being steamed! I loved my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

had my first wedding dress try on ever at J & B Bridals. It was such a wonderful experience. Upon arriving, I had the notion in my head that it was going to be waste of time. That I wouldn't find a pretty dress for my size, that I wouldn't have any options within my price range, and that I would be uncomfortable with the whole process. To my surprise, I had the most wonderful salesperson, she was excellent. That day, I found and purchased my beautiful dress under budget. My salesperson found the styles that would compliment me, within my budget, and kept in mind my vision. I was totally comfortable with her. She gave me great advice and suggestions. I will definitely recommend my bridesmaids to go to J & B Bridals. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We loved our experience with J&B Bridals! Jami was the kindest, most accommodating wedding dress consultant, and we couldn’t have asked for a better appointment. She listened to my preferences, brought me a wide range of beautiful dresses to try on, and was extremely encouraging during the entire process. I tried on about ten dresses, and found a gorgeous wedding gown (and it was on sale!). J&B was the first place my mom and I looked for my wedding dress, and we are so grateful for the experience we had with this wonderful family-owned business. Thank you, Jami!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about J&B Bridals! I worked with Jami and she was great. I was able to find the perfect dress on the first visit.

Profile Picture Joy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to J&B Bridals for both my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses. Jami was AMAZING. She already knew what style I was looking for and what price range I was looking at before I even went in for my appointment. She was so patient with me when I wanted to go back and try on some again! And then when I found the perfect dress at another store, Jami was able to find it and order it for me matching the price I would have gotten it for! It was so amazing! My bridesmaids loved their dresses from Mori Lee as well! Once I bought the dresses - everyone was still so helpful answering all my questions and recommending someone for the alterations and preservation! Thank you all so very much for the wonderful experience we had! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

I love J & B Bridals! They are very knowledgeable and professional. I didn't feel rushed after I tried on several dresses. Jackie made me feel completely comfortable, beautiful, and confident. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses, veils, and accessories. J & B has very reasonable prices for Men's Tuxedo's as well! I am so fortunate to have found them at a Bridal Expo. I highly recommend them for your big day!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

Purchased my wedding dress in Spring 2016

After searching high and low for a particular Mori Lee wedding dress I wanted to try on, I found that J&B Bridals had the sample in store. It was a six hour round trip for me to get there, but well worth it since the dress was the one! Jami was wonderful to work with, and flexible when we had to change a couple planned dates to come out and try on/pick up the dress.

Since I went with one dress in mind, I didn't really do any browsing, but they appear to have a very good selection of gowns. The shop itself is neat and orderly (which can't be said for all those I visited) and everyone working there seemed super friendly and helpful.

I believe they do have alterations onsite, so for local brides it would make a great one-stop shop.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

I had Amy at J&B. She helped me find my wedding dress, mom's dress, and bridesmaids dresses. After traveling allllll over central PA, I finally found my dress at J&B! Reasonable prices and excellent staff. I was even able to order extra fabric with my dress for sleeves. J&B was so helpful I highly recommend you go here!

Profile Picture Diana, 1/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

J&B is simply wonderful. Not only do they have an extensive selection of wedding gowns, they treat you like family. I worked with Jackie but I observed other brides and everyone was treated so well and clearly was having a wonderful experience. I was a slow decision maker but it was worth the wait because I completely fell in love with my gown. Jackie was beyond patient in pulling styles as a kept changing my mind. She celebrated and was genuinely happy for me when I found "the one". Then she helped me select the absolutely perfect veil and headpiece to complete the look. I could not have been happier with my selection and Jackie helped me find the dress that was truly me. Alterations was an excellent experience, as well, and Connie worked with me to make my dress and bustle all I hoped it would be. J&B truly does care about its customers and cares about their experience. It's interesting to note that so many faces at J&B have been there for quite a while. It says something about the model of a company when their employees are loyal and lasting. J&B definitely has a special place in my heart when I think about my wedding journey.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I LOVED working with J&B Bridals and Tuxedos! I worked with Crystal and she was the sweetest! She picked out my dress for me! I would not have even looked at it if it wasn't for her! She knew it would be perfect!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

I worked with Jamie to find my wedding dress and she was absolutely amazing! She is the most kind hearted person and helped me so much throughout the process. Everyone in the store is so friendly and I didn't feel rushed, overwhelmed or crowded whenever I was there. I would highly recommend taking a trip to J&B to find your wedding gown!

Profile Picture User4832561, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Undergarments, Veils, Mother of Bride

We used J and B Bridal for our bridesmaids dresses and they were absolutely gorgeous!! The staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous bridesmaid dress!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I have been affiliated with J&B for years and I always knew I would get my wedding gown here. Jami helped me find my gown and she was awesome! I love the energy there and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture User5381556, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride

J&B is the place to go if you want exceptional service! They have been serving my family and I since our proms in high school and now my wedding. We couldn't have asked for better service. They treated my entire bridal party and family as if we were their own family. We can't thank them enough for everything they have done for us.

Profile Picture kellie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride

J&B Bridal made my daughter's dress selection such a special day. Jamie was our consultant and she was such fun. She cares so much about the bride and caters to her needs and wants. J&B has a great selection and also has alteration services. We had my daughter's dress altered there and I'm so glad we did. The price was so reasonable and the dressmaker was fantastic. I hope all brides have the experience there that my daughter did.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough great things about my J&B Bridal experience! The first time I went was my first time EVER trying on wedding dresses, so needless to say I was a little overwhelmed. I worked with Jami and she was extremely helpful in helping me find what designers and styles I liked, and at no point did I ever feel pressured to "say yes to the dress"! They also were very respectful of my price range and never tried to sell me on a dress that was too expensive. I left after my first appointment without a dress, at no fault of the store. Over the next month or so I had several more appointments with Jami to try and find my dream dress, I found so many beautiful dresses but not "the one." Ultimately I found my dress at another store but because of how much I loved Jami and how much she had done for me I checked with them about ordering it in. The best news came the day she called and said she could, not only was I getting my dream dress but I was getting it for less than the other store had it listed for. Jami and the whole team were my absolute heros, I had many near breakdowns during the dress part of my wedding planning and Jami was always there for me. She made me feel beautiful and quieted my unflattering thoughts.

When it came time to get my bridesmaids dresses I knew we had to make our first stop J&B. We only spent and hour and a half of trying on dresses before we picked the most perfect dress. It was wonderful being able to use Jami for both processes, it felt more personable and by that time she knew what I was going for and how my brain worked.

The last step was ordering all the tux's for our guys. It was so hard to find a common time for all to be there but J&B allowed us to make several appointments to accommodate everyone. They all came in on time and were perfect.

J&B made one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning fun and enjoyable, I would recommend them 1,000 times over!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen

The staff at J&B were awesome...My daughter found her dream dress with the help of Crystal. She was very patient in assisting my daughter in trying on dress after dress until she found the one that she loved. We were never pushed into making a decision like other bridal shops. We also purchased her veil there as well as the bridesmaids dresses. Its well worth the trip!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

J&B Bridal is a one stop shop for wedding attire as they offer tux, bridesmaids dresses, wedding gowns, prom dresses, and all accessories such as belts, veils, jewelry, etc. My consultant was Jackie and she was fabulous. She easily accommadated for the large group I had with me and was very personable!

Profile Picture Mindy, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews