Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

12 Reviews for Ivy Studios

Gina · Married on 10/10/2014

I can't say enough good things about Shelly and Brandon! From the second I saw their website I knew they were who we wanted to photograph our wedding! We weren't looking for a ton of traditional, posed shots. We wanted pictures that really captured our story and our day. We got exactly what we wanted with Ivy Studios! They got the pictures exactly how we wanted them. You are really able to see the happiness and love we shared with our families the day of our wedding from the pictures they took! We've been married a month and I think I've looked at our pictures just about everyday, I can't get enough! We've received so many compliments on them, and Brandon and Shelly were so awesome to work with. They are so laid back and just a great team to be around. They really make you feel comfortable and like they are happy to be part of your special day! They take their jobs very seriously and want to make sure you get exactly what you want. I would choose them all over again! Thank you so much for taking such great shots that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

First of all, we've had SO many people comment that our wedding pictures belong in a magazine. Shelly is the only photographer we found that truly made us feel comfortable being photographed. She's fun and lighthearted, and really gets you to open up and be yourself... which is EXACTLY what we wanted with our wedding photos. We had an awesome time working with Ivy Studios and will definitely be using them in the future when we need a photographer.

Joanie · Married on 02/05/2011

Shelly and Brandon Ivy are the best photographers out there! My now husband and I chose to go with Ivy Studios because they capture the emotion and the moments in pictures. They also make the most beautiful and vibrant photos we've ever seen! Their eye for detail and what will make a great shot is unparalelled. They are the best there is!

• Set the Mood Floral
    Set the Mood Floral Wedding Florists

The quality and talents of Ivy Studios is amazing! They have an incredible since of style and they are so very wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for all of your photo needs. Respectfully, Dortha Set the Mood Floral

• The Event Essentials
    The Event Essentials Wedding Invitations

Shelly and her husband absolutely ROCK when it comes to photography. I personally used them for my very own wedding day and can't thank them both enough. Their pictures are artistic and very professional, plus I have a TON of them Shelly's personality is so easy going which makes working with her completely stress free. Quality photographer with awesome pictures ... who could ask for more. BOOK them!! :)

• Gilbert, 85297 See on map