Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Ivy League Affairs

"Coordinating Ceremony to Celebration"

Embracing the visions and traditions of our clients, Ivy League Affairs is a full service event planning, wedding coordination and design company. We pride ourselves in creating everlasting memories through detailed planning and communication.

Our mission is to flawlessly dedicate personal attention, introduce innovative ideas, and build trustworthy relationships all while fulfilling the vision of our clients.

Ivy League Affairs specializes in bringing grandeur and elegance to each affair by assembling a team of professionals for every client. Whether coordinating and decorating small intimate affairs to full scale soirees, Ivy League Affairs strives to make each event better than the next.

Michole Council is a member and codirector for the Raleigh Durham chapter of the Association of Bridal Consultants. She is also a wish granter for Wish Upon a Wedding in which she planned and implemented the NC chapter's first wedding wish.

We would love to be a part of your big day. Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation at michole@ivyleagueaffairs.com or 919-623-2185.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Civil (1)

Michole and her team were absolutely FANTASTIC our wedding day!! My wedding day would not have been so enjoyable and memorable if it was not for Michole - I am so grateful for all her help! I was in medical school and had very limited time and Michole always kept us on our wedding timeline. She provided us with memorable wedding details like our shutterfly photobook guest sign in book in leu of a photobooth that was a little of out of our budget. Michole gave us the idea to include pictures of loved ones and to display pictures of our parents and grandparents on their wedding days. There were numerous little details I saw on pintrest that Michole made happen on our special day. She found us wonderful affordable vendors including our limo, linens, florist, videographer and photographer. She also created for us beautiful place cards and menu cards for our guest. She organized the rehearsal and EVERYTHING the wedding day from helping me use the restroom to our exit for the night. I owe her for making both our wedding rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly! Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I would definitely recommend Ivy League Affairs to any couple. Michole did a great job of making our special day one to remember. She listen to our requests, gave suggestions of her own and set our mind at ease. You can't go wrong with Ivy League for your wedding planning needs

Profile Picture User6826442, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

Ivy League Affairs FAQ

220x220 sq 1367735936181 cake 2
220x220 sq 1367736800991 reception

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Ivy League affairs on wedding programs for one of their couples was one of the easiest jobs I've done. It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company that is so extremely organized and communicates effectively. I welcome the opportunity to work with Ivy League affairs in the future.

We worked with Ivy League Affairs planning a wedding for Wish Upon A Wedding. Not only was the wedding fantastic the all of the professionals that she worked with loved her and the couple and their family were floored by what she accomplished and the ease in which she accomplished it. I would have Michole plan my own wedding...well vow renewal!

Events