Knightdale, Knightdale, NC 27545 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Ivy League Affairs

Ivy League Affairs is a full-service event planning, wedding coordination and design company in Raleigh, North Carolina. Michole Council, owner and lead planner, is a member and co-director for the Raleigh Durham chapter of the Association of Bridal Consultants. The team’s mission is to flawlessly dedicate personal attention, introduce innovative ideas and build trustworthy relationships while fulfilling the vision of all couples they work with. Ivy League Affairs specializes in bringing grandeur and elegance to each affair by assembling a team of professionals and networking with area vendors to create lasting memories through detailed planning and communication.

Ivy League Affairs offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Ivy League Affairs on

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Ivy League Affairs

• O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

Met and hired Ivy League at the recommendation of a friend, only days before my event. I received professional, quick response and was WOWED by the ballon decorations provided. Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Michole and her team were absolutely FANTASTIC our wedding day!! My wedding day would not have been so enjoyable and memorable if it was not for Michole - I am so grateful for all her help! I was in medical school and had very limited time and Michole always kept us on our wedding timeline. She provided us with memorable wedding details like our shutterfly photobook guest sign in book in leu of a photobooth that was a little of out of our budget. Michole gave us the idea to include pictures of loved ones and to display pictures of our parents and grandparents on their wedding days. There were numerous little details I saw on pintrest that Michole made happen on our special day. She found us wonderful affordable vendors including our limo, linens, florist, videographer and photographer. She also created for us beautiful place cards and menu cards for our guest. She organized the rehearsal and EVERYTHING the wedding day from helping me use the restroom to our exit for the night. I owe her for making both our wedding rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Ivy League Affairs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Desktop Diva
    The Desktop Diva Wedding Invitations

Working with Ivy League affairs on wedding programs for one of their couples was one of the easiest jobs I've done. It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company that is so extremely organized and communicates effectively. I welcome the opportunity to work with Ivy League affairs in the future.

• Behind The Scenes
    Behind The Scenes Wedding Planners

We worked with Ivy League Affairs planning a wedding for Wish Upon A Wedding. Not only was the wedding fantastic the all of the professionals that she worked with loved her and the couple and their family were floored by what she accomplished and the ease in which she accomplished it. I would have Michole plan my own wedding...well vow renewal!

• Knightdale Knightdale, North Carolina, 27545 See on map