Knightdale, Knightdale, NC 27545 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Ivy League Affairs

Ivy League Affairs is a full-service event planning, wedding coordination and design company in Raleigh, North Carolina. Michole Council, owner and lead planner, is a member and co-director for the Raleigh Durham chapter of the Association of Bridal Consultants. The team’s mission is to flawlessly dedicate personal attention, introduce innovative ideas and build trustworthy relationships while fulfilling the vision of all couples they work with. Ivy League Affairs specializes in bringing grandeur and elegance to each affair by assembling a team of professionals and networking with area vendors to create lasting memories through detailed planning and communication.

Ivy League Affairs offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Ivy League Affairs on

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Ivy League Affairs

Jacqueline Worthington · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding!

I cannot articulate how grateful I am that we chose to work with Michole and her Ivy League Affairs team for our wedding day! I personally experienced anxiety in all the key details in the planning and decision making that needed to be made to perfect our special day. Michole was patient, resourceful, easily accessible, and knowledgeable. She helped us to bring our vision to a reality that reflected who we are as a couple. She eased so much anxiety for me and truly made us comfortable in every aspect of the planning to the day we became one. Our day ran so smoothly! Her team provided quality and exceptional service! As a bride, there is nothing greater than to know you are being taking care of and are able to focus on enjoying that special day with the one you waited your entire life for. Our day was perfect for us! We couldn't have achieved this level of perfection without the love, care, and support of Ivy League Affairs!

Sent on 08/20/2019

April · Married on 11/10/2018

You're looking for Quality, Experience and Efficiency?

One thing I kept saying is, "I wish we would have found Michole sooner!" After looking around and working with others, I've never met anyone more professional and efficient in this business than the staff at Ivy League Affairs. Michole had answers for everything, every "t" crossed and "i" dotted. Every hard decision was made easy thanks to her. Not to mention, her experience and extensive list of professional connections with vendors in the area really impressed us!

The team was so impressive, we received positive feedback from the bridal party, our guests and even the venue staff where we chose to have our wedding. I would use Ivy League Affairs again and again, as well as recommend their services to anyone in the area!

We can't hank you enough,
    Dacquan and April

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

Met and hired Ivy League at the recommendation of a friend, only days before my event. I received professional, quick response and was WOWED by the ballon decorations provided. Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ivy League Affairs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Desktop Diva
    The Desktop Diva Wedding Invitations

Working with Ivy League affairs on wedding programs for one of their couples was one of the easiest jobs I've done. It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company that is so extremely organized and communicates effectively. I welcome the opportunity to work with Ivy League affairs in the future.

• Behind The Scenes
    Behind The Scenes Wedding Planners

We worked with Ivy League Affairs planning a wedding for Wish Upon A Wedding. Not only was the wedding fantastic the all of the professionals that she worked with loved her and the couple and their family were floored by what she accomplished and the ease in which she accomplished it. I would have Michole plan my own wedding...well vow renewal!

• Knightdale Knightdale, North Carolina, 27545 See on map