Island Photography

$1,650 Most Popular Price

Anna Maria Island Photography by Dara Caudill

• ♦ Beach & Outdoor Wedding Specialist
  • ♦ Photojournalistic & Traditional styles of photography artisically combined
  • ♦ All the latest in digital equipment and editing technology
  • ♦ Bachelor of Arts, Certified in Digital Photography (I studied with renowned master photographer, Terry Allison)
  • ♦ Fully Insured
  • ♦ Member PPA, NAPP, AMI Chamber of Commerce, Longboat Key Chamber of Commerce, & AMI Weddings

I am proud to be a resident of Anna Maria Island. I love photographing weddings here! I am on many area preferred vendor lists, along with my husband, DJ/Musician Chuck Caudill. Together we coordinate the photography & music for your wedding. Many couples will confirm that it takes a lot of stress out of planning their wedding to have Chuck & Dara on board!

Please visit our websites:
www.ChuckCaudill.com & www.IslandPhotography.org

please help support our island by giving local island vendors your first consideration

i am more than happy to make referrals!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Toning
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,650

One Event / Day
Canvas
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

• Corinna
    Corinna R. Married on 07/18/2021

Wonderful photographer

I felt that Dara was a friend taking our wedding pictures, she was very engaging and professional. Our photos turned out fantastic!

Island Photography's reply:

thank you so much! i felt like i was your friend taking your photos:) i love that you had fun, and had some fun ideas. i was so happy that you and daryl had such a gorgeous sunset too! 🌅
    Bill C. Married on 10/10/2020

All I Wanted & More!

I wanted a photographer who wouldn’t just “pose us” for pictures, I wanted someone who would capture the emotions between us and Dara did that and more. The first look when he saw me for the first time, the sweet moments with my granddaughter, the hilarious moment when we realized we forgot the rings, the moment we shocked and surprised everyone as we jumped into the pool after our first dance in our tux and gown, the intimate looks between us and she truly captured the love and joy of our wedding day. To me it’s all that mattered. Dara did this so beautifully! You can even see the water dripping from my feet in the pictures when he lifted me. The sunset was gorgeous and one of our pictures was featured in the paper. I highly recommend Dara!

Island Photography's reply:

Thank you Tammy & Bill! You are so in love, so fun, and so full of life! My goal was to capture the love and joy of your day, and you made it easy! Chuck & I were honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the kind words, and thank you again for choosing us! ~ Dara
    Karen L. Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent!

Dara was very professional and responsive to our needs. We are very happy with our wedding photos and would recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings By Christina Weddings By Christina Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Dara on several weddings and find her professional and engaging! You can tell she really loves what she does which evidenced by the her beautiful photos. Dara has the knack of bringing out the best in people. I highly recommend her for your wedding photography.

Flowergirls of Sarasota Flowergirls of Sarasota Wedding Florists

Dara is a true artist able to freeze the magic of a moment with breathtaking images that show how a masterpiece is made with an eye for art and passion for perfection.

Silky Dreams by Snoopy Gates Silky Dreams by Snoopy Gates Wedding Invitations

Dara Caudill is a fantastic photographer and a master at her craft. She is very dedicated, has a unique artistic eye for composition which allows her to transpose emotion to her pictures. She is a classy and sweet lady and a very dear friend.

5804 holmes blvd Holmes Beach, FL, 34217
Location of (Island Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding