122 Lily Green Court NW, Concord, NC 28027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Isabel's Corner Videography

building a {relationship} with each couple is at the core of what i do. throughout this process, i will get to know you, your style, your personality, your family, your friends, your coworkers & all of you will get to know me as well.

i take great {pride} in my work! there is no greater gift for me than when you watch your {wedding} video for the first time & share your joy with me! i will take you on a {journey} & tell your story so that when your children & grandchildren gather around to watch the beginning of your {marriage}, they will feel as if they were right there with you!

anyone can film a wedding only an {artist} can tell your story!

Follow Isabel's Corner Videography on

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Isabel's Corner Videography

When searching for a videographer my husband and I came across Isabel's Corner online. We fell in love with her style and I personally appreciated her shooting and editing ability. When we met Amanda in person, she was sweet and personable! We both connected with her and knew right away we didn't need to meet anyone else! She took initiative to meet our photographers, knowing they would be in each others space most of the night. We appreciate that initiative. We are both so excited to see the final video and cannot wait to share that with our family who couldn't join us in town for the wedding. Amanda, thank you again for capturing our wedding day!! We couldn't imagine our day without you!!
    With Much Love and Respect,
    Pam and Ryan

Sent on 10/02/2013

Maureen · Married on 06/16/2012

We weren't sure that we would do videography, but I am so happy I found Amanda! She was the last vendor we hired and I can't believe what we have seen from her so far. Everyone that has watched the sneak peak video tears up... my husband and I were balling! She clearly captured the emotion and fun of the day. I keep watching it over and over again! She worked fabulously with our photographers and was everywhere we needed her to be on the day of. Definitely do videography and definitely hire Amanda!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2012

Amanda is the sweetest person to work with. She has a true nack for what she does. Her upbeat personality truly shines through her work! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/06/2012

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

She always does a great job, beautiful work.

• Gotcha Studios
    Gotcha Studios Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of working with Isabel's Corner. She has a great eye to catch that special moment. Isabel's corner was our choice at our wedding. I can't say enough about how good she is.

• ShutterBooth Charlotte
    ShutterBooth Charlotte Photo Booths

Amanda is a PHENOMENAL videographer! Always wearing a smile (and some high heels), she captures real time moments of your big day for years to come. Professional, high quality and personal, Amanda personally edits all of her videos so that you know the style will be just right for you to enjoy for years to come!

• 122 Lily Green Court NW Concord, 28027 See on map