Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

14 Division Street, Somerville, NJ 08876 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Chic and unique bridal wear is available from Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear, located in Somerville, New Jersey. Shop from their diverse range of options while having fun in a warm and welcoming environment. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear offers a great selection of gowns, from off the rack samples and newly discounted styles to current couture pieces made specially for you, at accessible prices for every budget.

In addition to an extensive selection of wedding dresses and evening wear for the entire bridal party, this shop also offers a variety of accessory options, including veils, belts, garters and jewelry. With new inventory available weekly, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at a comfortable price point. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear also offers alterations.

Follow Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear on

72 Reviews for Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 1
Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 2
Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 3
Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 4
Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 5

Noelle · Married on 08/25/2018

Isabelle's was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I went into the shop with my Mom and Mother in Law just for fun and I left with the dress of my dreams! Karen was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. She was even the one who picked out the dress I eventually bought! She did a wonderful job making me feel special while purchasing the dress, altering it and finding accessories. I actually purchased my veil and headpiece from the store as well! Definitely recommend!!

Rowena · Married on 04/13/2018

I am so thankful I found Isabelle's for my bridal gown!!! I was planning my wedding on a budget and wanted to buy a dress around $500.00 that was simple and elegant. I called Isabelle's and spoke to Karen, the owner. She was so warm and friendly and arranged an appointment with me right away. I brought my mother-in-law-to-be and my sister with me. The salon was a charming little place right on Division Street in Somerville. Karen was so patient and told me she only wanted to sell me a gown that I truly loved. She brought out several dresses that fit what I described. When I tried them on and told her I wasn't sure or that "this is my 2nd favorite so far", she told me no, then these dresses are out because she wanted to find me "the one" that I was absolutely sure about. She said there was one that was a little above my budget but that she thought would look wonderful on me. I agreed to try it on. I'm so glad I did, because my mother-in-law-to-be, my sister and I all knew right away that we found "the dress"!!! After I decided on the dress, the next several months leading up to the wedding went very smoothly with the fitting sessions with Maria, the seamstress, who was wonderful and definitely knew what she was doing. I knew I was in good hands with her. Both Karen and Maria were so personable and made what could have been a stressful experience into something I looked forward to. They put me at ease and it really shows how much they both love what they are doing. So I definitely recommend Isabelle's for their personal attention, professionalism and expertise. They make a fantastic team!

Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 6
    Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 7
    Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 8
    Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 9
    Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 10

Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly