14 Division Street, Somerville, NJ 08876 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Chic and unique bridal wear is available from Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear, located in Somerville, New Jersey. Shop from their diverse range of options while having fun in a warm and welcoming environment. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear offers a great selection of gowns, from off the rack samples and newly discounted styles to current couture pieces made especially for you, at prices for every budget.

In addition to an extensive selection of wedding dresses and eveningwear for the entire bridal party, this shop also offers a variety of accessory options, including veils, belts, garters and jewelry. With new inventory available often, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at a comfortable price point. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear also offers alterations.

Follow Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear on

Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear 5
  • Rebeca

Rebeca Giannotto · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Service

I showed up to Isabelle's Bridal & evening wear, because I happened to be in the area and she took me without an appointment (she had an appointment that ended early, because the woman purchased the first dress she tried). From the moment we walked in she made us feel special. All the dresses she pulled out for me where GORGEOUS. I had a hard time picking between 3 dresses. She was not pushy at all and suggested I'd go home and sleep on it. With no doubt I went back the next day to purchase the dress that had all little details I imagined my wedding dress would have. She was also really sweet with my little sister who will be the flower girl and let her try on a dress as well.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Unique Gowns

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding gown at Isabelle’s. After having two unsuccessful shopping trips at other bridal shops I was anxious to find my gown. Karen, the shop’s owner listened to exactly what I was looking for after learning what I did and did not like from my past shopping experiences. Immediately she knew the gown I should try and it quickly made my mom and I forget about another dress I was on the fence about. I still wasn’t sure, as I like to see all my options, and Karen was more than accommodating allowing me to try on many (at least 10!) additional dresses- many of which I would never imagined trying but she kept bringing out more because we were all having such a great time. I decided to try the first gown on again, as soon as I walked out of the fitting room me and my mom knew it was the dress and I experienced that moment of knowing I was looking for. Karen was then kind enough to let us wait for my grandparents to drive from PA to re-try on the gown-making it all the more a special experience I will always treasure. Throughout the rest of the process Karen was very helpful in ordering additional lace, my veil and assisting in the alterations!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly