Iron Gate Villa

Penn Valley, CA View map
Up to 165 guests

Up to 165 guests

Industrial Villa is an elegant wedding venue located in Penn Valley, California. This luxurious mansion gets its name from the detailed metal craftsmanship decorating the interior, creating an artistic, elegant atmosphere. The estate’s intricate architecture and lush landscaping is ideal for couples wanting a larger-than-life setting to host their ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

Industrial Villa is a six-bed, seven-bath property that can host event sizes from 20 to 150 guests. This palatial estate sits on 25 acres of flourishing greenery, with a gated entrance to ensure privacy and seclusion. The main house sits at 6,400 square feet, with a wide living space area for your ceremony or reception, and spacious get-ready suites. Its interior has an open-floor plan, ready to accommodate any seating arrangement. You and your wedding entourage are welcome to spend the wedding weekend on the property, to get a well-deserved rest before the big day. The estate features plenty of lounge areas, including a large balcony on the second floor for you to exchange your vows with a panoramic view. A sauna and hot tub will keep you relaxed and pampered throughout your wedding weekend, while providing a romantic atmosphere with you and your partner. For some aquatic fun, the large outdoor pool features a slide and diving board for you and your wedding party to enjoy. Fruit orchards, sports areas, and a fire pit are included at the location to provide plenty of options for entertainment. In addition, the manicured pathways lead to a variety of natural surroundings, giving an intimate location for photography sessions or intimate elopements.

Industrial Villa allows you to choose any vendors you prefer, from the decorators to the florist to the caterers. The large kitchen area, along with two outdoor cooking facilities, will allow your caterers plenty of space to prepare your favorite cuisines throughout the night. Private parking is available at the location, with wheelchair accessibility to suit any of your guests’ needs. Bartenders can set their stations on the stone bar area next to the pool, for a relaxing vision as they prepare cocktails for your guests.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 08/27/2021

Fabulous venue and coordinator

The Iron Gate Villa was the perfect venue for my wedding! My husband and I chose this venue because we loved the idea of renting it for the whole weekend and having the bridal party sleep here. This was a huge perk! We also loved the unique/homey vibe, rather than a venue that churns out weddings 2x a weekend. On one hand, it can be more work, but Dallas, the coordinator, is fabulous to work with and does everything in her power to ease all your extra stress! She went above and beyond for our coordinating meetings, weekend-of set up, and also day-of. She is easy going, quick to respond, and has a team of fast and hard workers! I'd definitely recommend using her if you book this venue, since she knows the ins and outs of the venue. If you're looking for a woodsy, secluded, and beautiful venue with lots of physical and creative space, THIS VENUE IS FOR YOU!

Iron Gate Villa's reply:

Thank you Melissa it was pleasure to be a part of your special day. I had a great time working your event. Keep in Touch and have a great honeymoon. Congratulations
    Sophia Married on 05/21/2021

The perfect day!

I had my wedding here at iron gate villa and it was everything I wanted! The place is beautiful inside and out. It was so perfect for our wedding.

Iron Gate Villa's reply:

Hi Sophie, Thank you for your review , and sharing your beautiful photos. I hope to see you again on your anniversary.

Dallas

Team

Event Specialist

Hello, my name is Dallas. I’m your event coordinator at The Iron Gate Villa in Penn Valley, CA. For as long as I can remember, I have loved organization and planning. I’m here to help you consider all the details of your event from start to finish. When we work together to create your special day, I am living my passion for creating a truly unforgettable experience. I promise to be accessible and responsive throughout the process. I look forward to learning more about your vision and helping to make it happen. Nothing satisfies me more than knowing I have met all your needs.

Testimonials:

“Thank you for making sure everything was set up, our ceremony could not have been more perfect, and our friends and family cannot stop talking about it.” - Christina and Brad.

“Thank you for making our event so perfect. We are very grateful to share our event with you. The beauty you created is too great to describe, and we send you Love and Gratitude” - Addie and Richard.

“We held our company holiday party at The Stonehouse and were very happy with how the event turned out. The service was outstanding, the food great, and the atmosphere warm and festive. I was very impressed with how The Stonehouse and Dallas Darr, in particular, worked so hard to create just the right event for our group. I highly recommend The Stonehouse; we are looking forward to returning next year!“ - Keith B.

“I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with The Stone House and with Dallas. She made the process seamlessly easy, and the event turned out better than I ever imagined. I highly recommend to both locals and out of towns guests that they utilize this beautiful setting and the incredible staff that comes along with it.” - Chelsey T

“Dallas worked tirelessly to make sure that all of our requests were made. She was prompt in her response times and very flexible with what we wanted, pertaining to food, music, and drinks. She literally catered the venue to ensure that we had everything we needed. I couldn't believe the personal effort that Dallas made for my family.” - Mr & Mrs Burton

Let’s work together to plan your special event.

530-798-9825

dallas@irongatevilla.com

weddings.longviewchateau@gmail.com

16510 Southridge Drive Penn Valley, CA, 95946
Location of (Iron Gate Villa)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Wedding Venues