Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Ipomea Floral Design

Ipomea Floral Design is a boutique floral studio specializing in unique floral design for weddings and events. Located in Elmhurst, a suburb of Chicago, Ipomea Floral Design works with you on a one on one basis to create customized floral designs that reflect your personal style. We create arrangements in the same process an artist creates their painting. Using flowers as paints, each arrangement is as unique as the next.

We offer hand-tied bouquets and arrangements for weddings, events and everyday decor for your home. Fresh flowers make for the most modern works of art for your home or event, breathing some life and natural beauty into an increasingly industrial world.

Follow Ipomea Floral Design on

bouquet6

10 Reviews for Ipomea Floral Design

Lauren O'gara · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Great communication and budget-friendly

We ultimately decided to go with another florist for our wedding, but we loved planning with Sheila so much that we wanted to recommend her to others. Sheila was very quick to respond to all of our questions, and very thorough and patient in her communication with us. Sheila was also very easy to talk to about a budget--she gave us a lot of tips on where to cut to stay within our budget, and how to cut without sacrificing our look. We really enjoyed working with her!

Tricia · Married on 04/29/2017

Sheila and her team were beyond amazing. I gave Sheila a broad idea of the types of flowers and look I wanted for our wedding. She went above and beyond. Her artistic eye shined through in each component she created for us. Would highly recommend.

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

I really can’t recommend a florist more highly than Sheila. I went in with very little vision - some gerbera daisies, maybe? corals and pinks? - and our personal flowers were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. Sheila took some really vague direction from me and turned that into gorgeous arrangements. She was also very upfront about pricing and respected my budget, with no hidden fees or charges at all. Overall, she was just really fun and easy to work with, and she communicated regularly to make sure we were on the same page. I really can’t put into words how much I appreciated working with her. And my bridal bouquet stayed fresh and beautiful for about a week after the wedding, to boot!

Ipomea Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 198.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 114.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 198.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,064.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Elmhurst, 60126 See on map