The Petal Boutique

Sycamore, IL View map

The Petal Boutique creats and customizes each and every event to capture exactly the vision you are looking for. Choosing the perfect designs can be a difficult task, but The Petal Boutique will be there to guide you through the process of selecting flowers within your season and budget. We order fresh flowers in for each event because our clients deserve the best and freshest floral. Whether it be a wedding, corporate event or a social get together, you can count on The Petal Boutique to create an unforgettable event.

A little bit about pricing! All of our arrangements are custom priced to fit the needs of each client. Though we have no set pricing list, we are able price accordingly based on the flowers chosen so that the pricing reflects the types and amounts of flowers selected. The Petal Boutique works within each clients budget to make sure they receive the most flowers for their money.

While our home studio is located in Sycamore, IL. We do not waver to travel near and far to deliver your custom floral designs. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any specific questions.

We would love to hear more about your event! Please contact us to set up a consult, either in person or on the phone, to discuss your vision along with the details. We can’t wait to hear from you!!

About the owner--Tiffany Hintzsche AIFD, CFD, ICPF had interest in floral design at a young age. Ever since she stepped foot into a local retail floral shop, she knew this is what she wanted to do. She holds three certifications AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers) since 2015, CFD (Certified Floral Designer) since 2009 and ICPF (Illinois Certified Professional Florist) since 2005. Tiffany has been in the industry since 2001 and has worked in retail floral shops and freelanced for multiple special events companies’ downtown Chicago and Naperville. She enjoys customizing each event to suit the needs of every client. Tiffany enjoys making each clients vision a gorgeous reality.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jenna P. Married on 09/25/2021

Gorgeous arrangements!

Tiffany is truly an artist and was able to make my flower dreams a reality. She is extremely flexible and professional, and I wish that I could keep all of my flowers forever!
  • Maxzine
    Maxzine R. Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful!

It was a pleasure working with Tiffany and the Petal Boutique. I am not much of a flower person and I told Tiffany colors and greenery and she totally knocked it out of the park! She is easy to work with, communicates well, and made the entire flower part of wedding planning simple. She was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our day and flowers were perfect. We are appreciative of all her hard work. I would recommend anyone to Tiffany after our experience with her!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa W. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Florist!

Tiffany did an amazing job on my flowers and it really added a pop of color to my big day. I sent her a list of flowers and designs i liked and she was able to create beautiful bouquets! I went with silk flowers so I could keep them forever. The costs for services were very reasonable.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sycamore, IL, 60178
Location of (The Petal Boutique)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding