The Petal Boutique Reviews

The Petal Boutique 5
The Petal Boutique 6
The Petal Boutique 7

Ashley Brown · Married on 03/23/2019

We had a great experience, everything was beautiful!

Tiffany was easy to work with, she listened very closely on the look we were trying to achieve and nailed it!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Beth

Beth Dowdakin · Married on 11/30/2018

Dylan and Emilee's wedding

Tiffany of the Petal Boutique created a beautiful bouquet for my son Dylan and daughter-in-law Emilee's wedding in San Diego, CA. The date of the wedding was not set until last minute due to my son's overseas military deployment. Tiffany worked with our constraints (both time and distance) so that Emilee had flowers for her special day! The bouquet was created with faux flowers, greens, and succulents so that it could be transported from Illinois to California. As you can see, it photographed beautifully. Thank you again Tiffany for helping make their day special!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Petal Boutique 8
    The Petal Boutique 9

T Thompson · Married on 10/13/2018

Quality work and Beautiful Flowers

Quality work, beautiful flowers and great direction as to what should be paired together. Overall, highly recommend Tiffany.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Candace · Married on 10/07/2018

Seamless experience

Designing my arrangements for my wedding was an easy process. At the meeting to discuss my vision, Tiffany provided a look book to help inspire me. She was very thorough with the entire process. Delivery of the flowers was prompt and ahead of schedule.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Petal Boutique 10

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Tiffany did the flowers for my wedding. She was so wonderful to work with! She is very flexible and easy to get ahold of. She did a few last minute things for me that was so appreciated! She delivered them to the wedding site and set it al up for a small fee (definitely worth it!) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone who needs flower arrangements for any occasion!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    The Petal Boutique 11

Aubrie · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend!

The Petal Boutique was great to work with! Tiffany is wonderful and made the whole process so easy! I didn’t really have anything specific I wanted for flowers so we looked at some of her previous work and pointed out designs I liked and left the rest to her! I’m so glad I put my trust in her and gave her creative liberty because my flowers turned out even better than I could have imagined! They were perfect with our dresses! She also made a beautiful cake topper! You can’t go wrong with Tiffany and the Petal Boutique!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    The Petal Boutique 12
    The Petal Boutique 13

Marissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Loved working with The Petal Boutique

The Petal Boutique did an amazing job. I am very indecisive, so all I had to do was email some pictures of what I was wanting and they brought what I was thinking to life! Everything from the bridesmaids' bouquets to the table pieces were stunning! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The Petal Boutique 14

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiffany did a perfect job on my flowers! She took my idea and vision and did the flowers exactly as I wanted them. She was super responsive to questions and priced very reasonably. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    The Petal Boutique 15

Erin · Married on 07/27/2017

Tiffany is so lovely to work with that I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion. Not only is she professional and talented but she is incredibly kind and accommodating when you ask questions or need help making decisions. I had no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like but she went above and beyond what I was expecting. I knew that everything I left up to her would come out look fantastic and it did! I got so many compliments on her centerpieces and she even saved the day when our bakery forgot to put our cake topper on the cake! Everyone thought the gorgeous flower arrangement she made on the spot was supposed to be the cake topper! I hope to use The Petal Boutique at future events and will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Kent · Married on 06/30/2017

Tiffany did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. I am a visual person and Tiffany did a great job showing me what they would look like ahead of time. I absolutely love my flowers and would recommend her to anyone needing floral arrangements!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Leah · Married on 06/10/2017

My flowers were absolutely perfect ❤

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2017

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with and I was so incredibly happy with the results! She was extremely knowledgeable and had great ideas. She exceeded my expectations and I would (and already have) recommended her in a heartbeat! Not only were my flowers gorgeous, they were so affordable and Tiffany was more than accommodating with our budget. It was even better than I could have ever wanted!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2017

We absolutely loved our experience working with Tiffany and The Petal Boutique! She was very easy to work with and very responsive throughout the whole process. I am far from a flower expert so she was able to walk me through the whole process and came up with some amazing and unique ideas! She was also flexible with changes that we needed to make along the way. We were able to do a trial of some of the flowers, which was very helpful. Everything looked amazing on the big day and we received tons of compliments on them! The flowers definitely completed the look at our beautiful venue! I can't say enough good things and highly recommend The Petal Boutique!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Joanna · Married on 01/14/2017

Tiffany was amazing at the Petal Boutique. I didn't know a whole lot about flowers and I had an idea of what I was looking for, but I had no idea if it could be done on my budget and in the winter time. I met with Tiffany at Starbucks and showed her my vision with pictures off of Pinterest and she made it happen. She was able to get the colors I wanted and everything. She tried a couple different colors and sent me pictures to see what I liked and then she created the most gorgeous bouquets for my head table and stunning bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself. She was very very helpful setting everything up at the venue and everything was absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend using The Petal Boutique!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Ruby · Married on 10/22/2016

Beyond anything I could have expected. Tiffany took my vision and made it real. I was taken away how beautiful it was. She was amazing to work with and I'm so glad I found her! Truly gifted at what she does.

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

I saw Tiffany's work at a wedding we went to and absolutely knew we needed her for our wedding. My husband and I are not flower people and had no idea what we needed for our wedding. Tiffany walked us through every step of the flowers and made us feel so comfortable. She was extremely reasonable with the price! The day of the wedding she was there bright and early to set up and make sure everything was good to go. I have since then gotten so many compliments on our floral arrangements. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing work she did for our wedding!!

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

It's always good to start with some examples of what you want (tall vs. short center pieces, colors, etc.) What I wanted wasn't in season, but Petal Boutique was able to come up with some excellent alternatives based on the style of the example photos I showed her.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Beth · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany was wonderful and patient in working with what we had envisioned. The colors of our flowers complimented the rest of the wedding beautifully! I would recommend her to everyone!

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

It was so nice to work with a local option instead of a large/franchised/chain flower shop. The prices were competitive too. Everything was delivered on time. And they didn't mind my crazy bride moments and were patient and helpful during the whole planning process. So easy to work with and answered all my questions. And the flowers turned out so pretty and very unique!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Tiffany did such an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding. She was able to bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier! Her attention to detail and creativeness is unlike anything I've ever seen! She is very flexible and accommodating. I highly recommend Tiffany and The Petal Boutique for all of your floral needs!

katie · Married on 07/22/2016

The Petal Boutique was a dream to work with! I provided photos of inspiration for my wedding florals and they were able to execute my ideas so beautifully. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough great things about this vendor!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/11/2016

I had the PERFECT experience with The Petal Boutique. I shared my vision for my wedding and they made it come to life. They were very attentive with details and conscientious of my budget. I got so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I just wish I could have preserved them in full color forever!! There is no doubt that I would recommend The Petal Boutique to any of my friends that are getting married!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Anna · Married on 06/11/2016

Tiffany from the Petal Boutique was beyond fantastic! She responded faster than any of my other vendors and was more than accommodating when I had some last minute changes. I gave her a color palette and general idea of what I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, and the ceremony and she exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and fit my vision perfectly. I would recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone - her price point is extremely reasonable and her work is amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Karen · Married on 06/03/2016

Working with Tiffany will put you at ease with your flowers! She is so pleasant and nice to work with. Ours being a second wedding, I was doing everything myself. I looked for many different arrangements on Pinterest and took them to Tiffany and she had no problem creating exactly what I wanted. I even gave her the wrong wedding date, called her when she was suppose to be delivering the flowers in a panic. We were in the middle of pictures and she showed up with the most beautiful flowers. Tiffany was so calm, even being pregnant, I couldn't believe how wonderful my flowers turned out at the last minute. I can only imagine what they would of been like if I wouldn't of made the mistake with the date. I truly didn't even care because the flowers were even more beautiful then I could of imagined. I had so many many many wonderful compliments on them. I would definitely use them again and recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tiffany was the only florist that I even looked into for the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. She is incredibly kind, passionate, and excited to create gorgeous floral designs styled just the way you want. Her price point is fantastic, and I was very impressed with how quickly she responded to my emails and questions. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2016