41 Reviews for The Petal Boutique

Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
41 The Petal Boutique Reviews

Tiffany did the flowers for my wedding. She was so wonderful to work with! She is very flexible and easy to get ahold of. She did a few last minute things for me that was so appreciated! She delivered them to the wedding site and set it al up for a small fee (definitely worth it!) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone who needs flower arrangements for any occasion!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Tiffany did a perfect job on my flowers! She took my idea and vision and did the flowers exactly as I wanted them. She was super responsive to questions and priced very reasonably. Highly recommend her services!

Photo for The Petal Boutique Review - This is after wedding an they still looked great.
Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany is so lovely to work with that I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion. Not only is she professional and talented but she is incredibly kind and accommodating when you ask questions or need help making decisions. I had no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like but she went above and beyond what I was expecting. I knew that everything I left up to her would come out look fantastic and it did! I got so many compliments on her centerpieces and she even saved the day when our bakery forgot to put our cake topper on the cake! Everyone thought the gorgeous flower arrangement she made on the spot was supposed to be the cake topper! I hope to use The Petal Boutique at future events and will recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. I am a visual person and Tiffany did a great job showing me what they would look like ahead of time. I absolutely love my flowers and would recommend her to anyone needing floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Kent, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers were absolutely perfect ❤

Profile Picture Leah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with and I was so incredibly happy with the results! She was extremely knowledgeable and had great ideas. She exceeded my expectations and I would (and already have) recommended her in a heartbeat! Not only were my flowers gorgeous, they were so affordable and Tiffany was more than accommodating with our budget. It was even better than I could have ever wanted!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

We absolutely loved our experience working with Tiffany and The Petal Boutique! She was very easy to work with and very responsive throughout the whole process. I am far from a flower expert so she was able to walk me through the whole process and came up with some amazing and unique ideas! She was also flexible with changes that we needed to make along the way. We were able to do a trial of some of the flowers, which was very helpful. Everything looked amazing on the big day and we received tons of compliments on them! The flowers definitely completed the look at our beautiful venue! I can't say enough good things and highly recommend The Petal Boutique!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany was amazing at the Petal Boutique. I didn't know a whole lot about flowers and I had an idea of what I was looking for, but I had no idea if it could be done on my budget and in the winter time. I met with Tiffany at Starbucks and showed her my vision with pictures off of Pinterest and she made it happen. She was able to get the colors I wanted and everything. She tried a couple different colors and sent me pictures to see what I liked and then she created the most gorgeous bouquets for my head table and stunning bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself. She was very very helpful setting everything up at the venue and everything was absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend using The Petal Boutique!

Profile Picture Joanna, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beyond anything I could have expected. Tiffany took my vision and made it real. I was taken away how beautiful it was. She was amazing to work with and I'm so glad I found her! Truly gifted at what she does.

Profile Picture Ruby, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I saw Tiffany's work at a wedding we went to and absolutely knew we needed her for our wedding. My husband and I are not flower people and had no idea what we needed for our wedding. Tiffany walked us through every step of the flowers and made us feel so comfortable. She was extremely reasonable with the price! The day of the wedding she was there bright and early to set up and make sure everything was good to go. I have since then gotten so many compliments on our floral arrangements. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing work she did for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's always good to start with some examples of what you want (tall vs. short center pieces, colors, etc.) What I wanted wasn't in season, but Petal Boutique was able to come up with some excellent alternatives based on the style of the example photos I showed her.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tiffany was wonderful and patient in working with what we had envisioned. The colors of our flowers complimented the rest of the wedding beautifully! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was so nice to work with a local option instead of a large/franchised/chain flower shop. The prices were competitive too. Everything was delivered on time. And they didn't mind my crazy bride moments and were patient and helpful during the whole planning process. So easy to work with and answered all my questions. And the flowers turned out so pretty and very unique!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tiffany did such an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding. She was able to bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier! Her attention to detail and creativeness is unlike anything I've ever seen! She is very flexible and accommodating. I highly recommend Tiffany and The Petal Boutique for all of your floral needs!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Petal Boutique was a dream to work with! I provided photos of inspiration for my wedding florals and they were able to execute my ideas so beautifully. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough great things about this vendor!

Profile Picture User5351875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had the PERFECT experience with The Petal Boutique. I shared my vision for my wedding and they made it come to life. They were very attentive with details and conscientious of my budget. I got so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I just wish I could have preserved them in full color forever!! There is no doubt that I would recommend The Petal Boutique to any of my friends that are getting married!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany from the Petal Boutique was beyond fantastic! She responded faster than any of my other vendors and was more than accommodating when I had some last minute changes. I gave her a color palette and general idea of what I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, and the ceremony and she exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and fit my vision perfectly. I would recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone - her price point is extremely reasonable and her work is amazing!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Working with Tiffany will put you at ease with your flowers! She is so pleasant and nice to work with. Ours being a second wedding, I was doing everything myself. I looked for many different arrangements on Pinterest and took them to Tiffany and she had no problem creating exactly what I wanted. I even gave her the wrong wedding date, called her when she was suppose to be delivering the flowers in a panic. We were in the middle of pictures and she showed up with the most beautiful flowers. Tiffany was so calm, even being pregnant, I couldn't believe how wonderful my flowers turned out at the last minute. I can only imagine what they would of been like if I wouldn't of made the mistake with the date. I truly didn't even care because the flowers were even more beautiful then I could of imagined. I had so many many many wonderful compliments on them. I would definitely use them again and recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone.

Profile Picture User7348066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany was the only florist that I even looked into for the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. She is incredibly kind, passionate, and excited to create gorgeous floral designs styled just the way you want. Her price point is fantastic, and I was very impressed with how quickly she responded to my emails and questions. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6224557, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Wonderful service! Beautiful bouquet, I had many compliments.

Profile Picture Joette, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

my husband and I were recently married in August of this year. I have to say finding our florist was one of the hardest tasks for me. My husband and I paid for our entire wedding ourselves and I wanted to find someone who did quality work at a reasonable price. Tiffany was for sure that person! I can't say enough good things about her! I am a hard person to please and can be picky but she was so responsive. I never had to stress out or worry with her. She had everything under control and was able to work with my budget. On the day of my wedding I was blown away with how lovely the flowers were. I got so many compliments on them. The colors were right on with my theme and everything I had mentioned to her. I highly recommend Tiffany and The Petal Boutique for any occasion you might be having!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was an absolute pleasure working with The Petal Boutique for my wedding on August 8, 2015. My mom and I met with Tiffany for almost 2 hours to go over exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. She listened specifically to what I wanted, and even more importantly, what I didn't want. She was also more than willing to help incorporate personal touches into the floral arrangements. For example, we used some pieces of lace from my mother's veil in my bouquet. The day I saw the arrangements it brought tears to my eyes, because it turned out better than I had even imagined. If you're looking for a vendor who is great to work with and reasonably priced with great quality (my flowers lasted a week afterward), I highly recommend The Petal Boutique.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I originally got referred to the Petal Boutique by another florist, and I'm sure glad I did. They do outstanding work and Tiffany really listens to your ideas and makes your vision real. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. They met all my expectations and more.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tiffany and her staff are amazing! I am a wedding planner and Tiffany is my number one recommendation for floral design for all of my clients. When it came to my wedding I knew I wanted to do something very different and Tiffany helped me to talk through my vision for the the florals and bring the ideas in my head to life. I had specific vases that I envisioned for my event...that turned out to be quite rare and were difficult to find, but tiffany was able to get exactly what I wanted. She is so artistic and creative and really makes every event she does unique. Her communication, and attention to detail made me feel very calm about how my event would look. When I walked into the barn and saw the florals for the first time I literally teared up. The florals were breathtaking. I cannot recommend Tiffany enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 1 Review