PO Box 616830, Orlando, FL 32861 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Invitation to a Wedding

Thelma Brathwaite, of Invitation to a Wedding is a Professional Wedding Minister/Officiant in Florida, Nationwide and International. Thelma started her business over 15 years ago, as a Wedding Planner/Wedding Coordinator.

Thelma is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants recognized around the world. She is a Licensed Wedding Officiant. Thelma is very passionate in what she does as a Wedding Officiant/Minister. Thelma enjoys every detail she puts into each Wedding Ceremony she creates and customizes for her Couples.

Thelma works with diverse and multicultural couples. As Thelma puts it, each story and each wedding is different and unique as well as the Couples.

Services Offered:

Invitation to a Wedding incorporates your Love Story and tradition into your wedding ceremony, it is

personal and customized just for you. Thelma has officiated weddings all around Central Florida, Disney, and England.

Thelma is also available for your Destination Wedding.

Services offered:

• Non-denominational Wedding Ceremony and Religious.
  • Elopements.
  • Attends Wedding Rehearsal.
  • Sand Ceremony, Lighting of the Unity Candle
  • Jumping the Broom, Handfasting.
  • Multicultural, Spiritual.
  • Destination Weddings.
  • Wedding Vow Renewals also known as ReTie the Knot.
  • Sign and File your Marriage License.
  • Your Wedding Ceremony sets the tone for your day and for a lifetime!

Other services by Invitation to a Wedding include after you say "I DO" your Honeymoon getaway plans and more... Celebrate your Wedding Anniversary plans.

I Specialize in Sandals and Beaches All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean for your Destination Wedding & Honeymoon. I look forward to speaking with you to create your "memorable unique wedding ceremony experience."

Follow Invitation to a Wedding on

60 Reviews for Invitation to a Wedding

• Medg

Medg · Married on 11/14/2020

Intimate Wedding

Due to Covid-19, we had to change our wedding location to Florida and planned everything in less than 60. Lucky we came across minister Thelma's profile in wedding wire and we couldn't choose a better person to bless our union. Minister Thelma personalized our wedding package based on our style and she was very professional, caring, and funny.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

It was a delight to be a part of your Special Day, especially at a time such as this Coronavirus. All protocols followed and in place and masks worn. You looked absolutely stunning and when Richardson saw you he was besides himself that was cute. Thank you for allowing me to be of service in creating your Wedding Ceremony. God bless you both in this next chapter of your life.
  • Makeshia

Makeshia · Married on 07/11/2020

The Absolute Best

Minister Thelma was absolutely the best. She’s very professional. I spoke with her multiple times by phone & via email. We didn’t meet in person until the actual wedding rehearsal due to the Covid outbreak. I loved the fact that she’s very spiritual. She prayed for me & was always available whenever I had questions and/or concerns. Minister Thelma was very helpful during my planning process also. I was looking for a wedding coordinator to help me with a few things along the way & Minister Thelma was able to help me with that. She turned out to be the greatest day of coordinator that money could buy. I was very pleased with her services. All my guests were pleased too. We received a lot of compliments.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day and especially at a time such as this Coronavirus. All protocols were followed for your Wedding Day. Temperature checks and masks worn by all. You looked absolutely stunning. Thank you for allowing me to be of service. God bless you both in this next chapter of your life. Blessings and more...

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Invitation to a Wedding FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 495
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 395
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    DC
    FL
    MD
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Celeste Sheaffer Photography
    Celeste Sheaffer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Thelma for a number of years and feel she is a very lovely spiritual person who puts her whole heart in her ceremonies. We both helped a cancer survivor bride have the wedding of her dreams, and Thelma giving them the most beautiful ceremony. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants an officiant who gives her very best to the bride and groom.

• Allen Event Planners, LLC Wedding Planners

Thelma is by far my ultimate favorite Officiant I have ever worked with. Her Ceremonies are stunning with so Much passion and dedication to each Bride & Groom. I look forward to our future Events together.

• PO Box 616830 Orlando, FL, 32861 See on map
    407-326-0931 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
    Location of (Invitation to a Wedding)