Invitation to a Wedding

Orlando, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$300 Typical Price

Orlando Wedding Officiant, Thelma Brathwaite, of Invitation to a Wedding, is a Professional Licensed Wedding Officiant in the Central Florida area. I started my business over 15 years ago, as a Wedding Planner, Wedding Coordinator and now Wedding Officiant.

I am a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants recognized in the U.S. and around the globe. I am very passionate about what I do as a Wedding Officiant. I love creating every detail that goes into a each Wedding Ceremony I customize for my Couples with their approval.

I love working with all diverse and multicultural couples. As I like to say "each story and each wedding is different and unique as well as the Couples and that's a bonus."

Services Offered:

Invitation to a Wedding can incorporate your Love Story if you so wish and your heritage/tradition into your wedding ceremony. I have officiated weddings in and around Central Florida, Disney, and England.

I am available for your Destination Wedding private and non-private.

Services offered:

• Non-denominational Wedding Ceremonies, Religious and Non-religious.
  • Elopements.
  • Unity Sand Ceremony, Lighting of the Unity Candle, Jumping the Broom, Handfasting.
  • Multicultural, Spiritual.
  • Destination Weddings in the Caribbean at Sandals (Couples only) or Beaches.
  • Wedding Vow Renewals also known as ReTie the Knot.
  • Sign and File your Marriage License for you after the wedding.
  • Your Wedding Ceremony sets the tone for your day and for a lifetime. Invest in it!

Invitation to a Wedding can also assist in your Destination Wedding at Sandals & Beaches All-inclusive Resorts 8 Caribbean Islands and arrange your Honeymoon. Ask me how.

Celebrating a Wedding Anniversary or want to Renew your Wedding Vows? We can book that too.

I look forward to speaking with you to create your "memorable unique wedding ceremony experience."

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$595

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Baptist
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
DC
FL
MD
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicola
    Nicola C. Married on 02/19/2022

Mr & Mrs Conti

Thelma was beyond a pleasure to work with from the very beginning to the absolute end! She stayed in touch offering suggestions along the way & was very professional. We received numerous compliments about her which was so refreshing!
    Thank you so much for everything; you鈥檙e amazing!!

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day. A beautiful entrance, the Groom in amazement as you came down the aisle and wedding guests from all over the world. God bless you both always in your Marriage.
  • Chenille
    Chenille B. Married on 02/12/2022

Beyond expectations

Or expectations were exceeded by far! Minister Brathwaite was amazing! Everything was prepped to the T, as well as she was always available for us if needed. She was always prompt, if we had an appointment, she was in time and ready. I cannot express how happy and comfortable my husband and I felt talking to and working with her! My husband and I love Minister Brathwaite, and she is worth every penny.

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for entrusting me with your wedding ceremony. The look on your face when your eyes locked with Trakel was priceless. God Bless you both.
    Alycia Married on 10/02/2021

Minister Thelma is AMAZING

Working with Minister Thelma was an excellent experience from start to finish. Her experience and professionalism helped make our wedding day a dream. She continually followed up with us, provided example vows, interviewed us to make sure our ceremony fit us, created a custom ceremony that exceeded our expectation. Several of our guests mentioned what a great job Minster Thelma did officiating our ceremony. Thank you Minister Thelma!

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you! When you came down the aisle and watched Cornell he was in awe! Thank you for allowing me to customize your wedding ceremony and make it personal.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Celeste Sheaffer Photography Celeste Sheaffer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Thelma for a number of years and feel she is a very lovely spiritual person who puts her whole heart in her ceremonies. We both helped a cancer survivor bride have the wedding of her dreams, and Thelma giving them the most beautiful ceremony. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants an officiant who gives her very best to the bride and groom.

Allen Event Planners, LLC Allen Event Planners, LLC Wedding Planners

Thelma is by far my ultimate favorite Officiant I have ever worked with. Her Ceremonies are stunning with so Much passion and dedication to each Bride & Groom. I look forward to our future Events together.

PO Box 616830 Orlando, FL, 32861
4072320520

Monday to Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Location of (Invitation to a Wedding)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding