42 Reviews for Invitation to a Wedding LLC

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Baptist (1)
42 Invitation to a Wedding LLC Reviews

Minster Thelma gave my now husband & I the very best anyone could ask for in a Minister. When she says, this is what God has called her to do.....its true. One of the most impressive thing about Minister Thelma is that she listens....during the ceremony she spoke about us as if she had walked the journey along side of us before getting to the alter. That's someone who has allowed God to lead in their life. My husband & I are forever grateful to Minister Thelma for her prayers and words of encouragement before & during the ceremony. We absolutely love her!!! We're so grateful that God has placed her in Our path while searching for a Officiant for Our wedding. She is now a member of our family.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Ms. Thelma was amazing during our ceremony. The tasting of the four elements was a hit with our family and friends and we absolutely enjoyed our ceremony. Ms. Thelma was always very responsive and attentive to what we wanted. We definitely recommend Ms. Thelma for any bride and groom looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thelma was amazing and made me feel comfortable every moment from leading up to the wedding till wedding day!!! I couldn't have asked for a better officiate!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thelma was very professional yet very personable. She took the time to write the perfect vows for us, and also got to know us and incorporated personal details into the ceremony. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thelma was everything we wanted and more. She was very professional and responsive. She was very helpful with the marriage paperwork and on the day of the wedding she was very flexible with all the last minute changes. Our guests were quite fond of her. I'd recommend her services to everyone.

Profile Picture Finzo, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While no amount of words can truly explain the exceptional level of service provided, we will try our best to state why Minister Thelma Brathwaite is the perfect choice for your wedding!

As an overseas couple doing our research for vendors through the internet we read about Minister Thelma Brathwaite.

From our very first meeting with Minister Brathwaite, we knew we had a gem and selected the ideal officiant for us. She was eager to learn of how we met, what we did for fun and gave us poignant advice on relationship longevity. She was able to take all the points we stated during our hour session with her and create the most personalized, loving and memorable ceremony service that our family still speak about almost a month later. We were truly honored to have such a dedicated professional leading our ceremony as she exceeded our entire family's very high standards and expectations!

Thanks so much XoXoXo Darin & Erica Minors, Bermuda

Profile Picture Darin_Erica, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal

We had such a breathtaking experience! You will NOT be disappointed with any of her her services that she provides. She has such a warm and loving spirit and is very understanding. She only wants the best for you and you can assure that your special day will be beyond your expectation!

Profile Picture Sheree, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thelma was an absolute pleasure to work with!! Extremely patient and overwhelmingly kind, she goes above and beyond expectations. She made the ceremonial process a piece of cake and her accent really set off a gentle and loving ambiance. She prepares an incredible ceremony that is formulated specifically for you and your spouse, it cannot be replicated because it is designed for you with your traits in mind. Thelma was honestly one of the most valuable and memorable pieces of my entire wedding - I forgot about my flowers, decor, and cake etc but I remember how peaceful she made me and my husband feel while we were at the alter. I am so thankful that she was able to officiate my wedding. Make the decision to hire her and I promise you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Nya, 1/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I really enjoyed Thelma and the way she facilitated our wedding on 09/17/2016. What stood out the most for our ceremony was how she presented a story line of my wife and I journey up to that point. She interacted with our guests and spent time with the entire wedding party before the ceremony. Thelma also contacted us weekly to go over changes, updates, or general information that was needed. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Thelma.

The Halls

Profile Picture User7225423, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I would like to thank Thelma on all she did. We couldn't have chosen a better officiant to marry us. She has been so patient and kind to us through this whole journey, while working with us 3 hours away. Themla has been so compliant with responding to every phone call and email in a timely manner. Thank you, Themla

The Lemites

Profile Picture Ronald, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank goodness for Thelma! For whatever reason, our officiant was one of the last vendors we booked. Normally this isn't recommended but Thelma was very quick and flexible. She was able to bring our non-traditional wedding together in no time. Neither of us are religious but our families are, and we truly had no idea what our ceremony should be like. We chatted with Thelma on the phone, gave her our background and she wrote up a draft ceremony for us. Which was amazing and right on point of what we had decided we wanted. When we met in person to chat, she was timely, prepared and made sure we understood our commitment to one another. She attended the rehearsal and was able to direct our roudy group well. The day of the wedding, she was very understanding and patient when a few things went awry. I am ever so grateful for Thelma and her services on our big day. She truly made it special and unique to us and I believe she can do that for any couple. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was very professional and listened to our needs. Thelma was very responsive to my emails and calls. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thelma was amazing and we received many compliments from our ceremony. She was very helpful and responded to all my questions within 24 hours of contacting her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. The price was very reasonable as well!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Invitation to a Wedding was exactly what we were looking for!! We are so happy to have found Thelma to be our officiant. She was professional, timely, prepared and efficient. She created an outline for our wedding ceremony, which was so awesome, given that half the bridal party was not present for rehearsal. Her advice and recommendation for fitting and on point. I would refer her services to every couple I know because she was simple the BEST!

Profile Picture kayon, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Baptist

We are so very happy we found Thelma to officiate our wedding. She was very personable, attentive, and organized. She understood who we were as a couple and helped us to personalize our ceremony to include a special thank you to our parents and our love story. We heard nothing but positive comments on how beautiful the ceremony was from our guests, all thanks to Thelma. We would highly recommend Thelma to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Thelma was amazing for our wedding. In preparation for our wedding we had many calls, emails, and even skyping due to distance. She made sure she understood us as a couple and why we were getting married so that our vows were personalized and really touched us as well as those in the ceremony. I don't think I read through them once without tearing up. At the rehearsal she was on time and instructed us on exactly what to do. During the ceremony her cues helped us not to miss a beat. Everything and more laid out in the package was delivered as promise.

Profile Picture User3766729, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Thelma Brathwaite was truly amazing! I am so thankful for finding her when I did. There is nothing like living in another state and not knowing where to begin to even look for the perfect officiant. After my first initial contact with her she immediately put me at ease and she had me at Hello! Thelma will put together a beautiful ceremony that is totally unequally yours. I can not imagine anyone else having the same ceremony as we did. Her presence and guidance through it all is impeccable and you will surely find that calmness and peace in her. We did not get to have a prior meeting with her as we are from Texas until our wedding day but you would have never known it . We kept in touch via email and her response time was always fast and very professional. We all agree, she is top of the line and you would not regret your decision in choosing Ms. Thelma for your big day!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews

Thelma ,
Thank you very much for all you have done for us. You're truly a delight. We appreciate your kindness and the great job you have done for us. From the first day we meet, you made us feel comfortable as if we had known you for many years. You were very organize and professional in the services that you had provided for our wedding ceremony. Our family was much grateful for your blessing of the meal. We thank God for putting you in our path, you're truly a blessing. From our family to you, once again thanks a million. We love you!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ms. Thelma was great. She ensured that the ceremony was one to remember. She contributed throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Lynelle, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The service that was given was beyond great and we were very appreciative of it all. How sweet, genuine, and professional she was to us both was something we took to heart and if we ever renew our vows, we know who we're coming back to.

Profile Picture Minda, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Officiant of the wedding she was amazing I love her accent she's from London she speaks so proper she called us and ask us how we meet ....and hear our story I am a breast cancer survivor my husband Carlos was an amazing man and took care of me and was with me she heard our story and she called him a superhero doing all of my treatments ...... From infinity and beyond she included our six children.... It was very warm it was very touching to my heart that she took the time to listen to how Carlos and I met and how he means so much to me and he was there for me....... I highly recommend her she is an amazing woman God bless her.......

Maritza and Carlos
11-7-14

Profile Picture maritza, 5/15/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I don't think I could have ever found such a wonderful officiant. Firstly, she was always there for us... we could contact her at any time of the day or night. Our rehearsal was scheduled for 6 pm but the bridal party was running late so we had to delay it until 7 pm. Unfortunately, we had to delay the rehearsal again until 9 pm... Thelma was so patient and accommodating! She was there through it all, patiently waiting for us to arrive. On the day of the wedding, she helped keep me calm. She was wonderful and was able to capture our love story effectively and present it to our family and friends. Our fairy-tale wedding could not have been possible if it wasn't for her.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/15/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ms. Thelma was wonderful and very professional. My husband and I could not be happier with her service and would highly recommend her to anyone. She personalized our story and made it a very special ceremony For us. So many people complimented us on what a beautiful ceremony it was and even went up to her to let her know.

Profile Picture Yohana, 1/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

What a wonderful lady, made us feel so relaxed and at ease. Our wedding day was beautiful, Thelma did a wonderful service, would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/14, 1 Review