Invitation to a Wedding Reviews

Invitation to a Wedding 2
Invitation to a Wedding 3

Earl Vickers · Married on 08/19/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Minister Thelma is an amazing person and made our wedding day that more special. She returns emails and texts almost instantly and was so helpful to us. We would highly recommend Minister Thelma for other weddings.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you Earl & Robyn it was a delight to be of service. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding plans from Canada. It was truly a beautiful day with your family around you. Blessings to all of you!

Andrea King · Married on 04/23/2019

Minister Thelma Brathwaite

Minister Brathwaite is one of the most reliable, professional, calm and collective person we have ever met. We could not have wished for a better Minister to officiate our wedding. Her calm demeanor, attention to detail and soothing voice eased our nerves and we would thoroughly recommend her services for a memorable wedding experience.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. King it was a delight to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony. The Love you both share between you is AMAZING! Thank you for entrusting your Ceremony into my care from abroad. God Bless you both.

Tisha · Married on 04/20/2019

Best day ever

I can't praise Ms. Brathwaite enough. She was extremely professional and experienced in her work. She took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights, she knows it all and is happy to pass on her expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawless. She took the time to get to know us, which made our ceremony very warm and personal with no dry eyes in the room. Even 30 days later guest are still amazed with our ceremony and its meaning. We are very pleased that we were giving the opportunity to share our special day with her.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

It was my utmost pleasure to be a part of your Special Day.
    From the moment you made your Grand Entrance Andrew's reaction was everything-WOW. Needless to say you looked stunning! God bless you both continually in your marriage and family. Thank you for choosing Invitation to a Wedding LLC.

Staci Howell · Married on 04/06/2019

The best ever!

Words can’t describe how happy I was during my wedding ceremony. I was instantly put at ease by her professionalism and warmth. She has a warm, inviting presence. Thanks for marrying us!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Special Day (your Wedding.) May God continue to bless you both and your blended family. God's presence was all around in that beautiful garden. You looked stunning and a proud Groom waiting in anticipation. Blessings.
  • Shantee

Shantee Cathey · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfection!

Thelma was the ultimate professional and officiated a ceremony that left my guests impressed! From our first encounter I knew she was “the one” and she did not disappoint. Her attention to detail and personality made the entire process seamless. She takes the time to get to know you to make the ceremony as personal as possible, offers suggestions, and provided a detailed outline of what to expect on our wedding day. The fact that we live in Georgia did not impact the level of communication in the least. We used video conference for our first “face to face”. She’s extremely flexible and we communicated often to perfect the ceremony details. It was truly our pleasure having Thelma officiate our wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Congratulations to you Shantee and George. It was an honour to be of service to both of you in Officiating your Wedding Ceremony. Your Love Story was amazing and no doubt you are made for one another. The look on George's face as you were coming down the aisle PRICELESS! God Bless you both in your Marriage and keep you both under his covering. Thank you.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful Day

We're so grateful for Thelma. She made our wedding feel unique. She was easy to work with. Our guests loved hearing from her. Very professional and highly responsive. She followed up with us after our wedding also. Highly recommend!

Invitation to a Wedding 4
    Sent on 05/05/2019

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Lisa and Luke you both were a fun couple to work with and I Thank you for entrusting your Wedding Ceremony into my care. It was a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day. Seeing the look on Luke's face as you came down the aisle his smile became wider with excitement. Love lights the way....Thank you!

Kendra · Married on 10/20/2018

Mrs. Brathwaite is an absolute gem!

Mrs. Brathwaite made our wedding such a special day not only for us, as the bride and groom, but for our guests as well. Her professionalism, thoughtfulness, and kindred spirit made the planning process simple as we were planning our wedding from another state. Her advice, wisdom, flexibility and willingness to meet with us each time we visited the Orlando area was an added bonus. Our wedding ceremony was everything we envisioned and more thanks to Mrs. Brathwaite. Our guests continue to comment on how beautiful and personal our wedding ceremony was and for that - we give a million thanks to Mrs. Brathwaite.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for entrusting your Special Day into my care all the way from North Carolina. It was my pleasure putting together a very personalized and customized wedding ceremony for the both of you. Happy to say Mr. & Mrs. The added special touch Honoring both mums was touching. God Bless!
  • Marlyn

Marlyn Onwuemena · Married on 10/11/2018

Wonderful experience!

Minister Thelma was like a breath of fresh air. 😀 Our ceremony was truly memorable. Her sweet words and the way she understood us as a couple amazed me. She brought us back to when we first fell in love and I will never forget that moment. Thank you !!

Invitation to a Wedding 5
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for entrusting your Vow Renewal into our care and all the way from Maryland. It was my pleasure to be of service, your Love Story said it all. Blessings!

Ebony · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you so much for your professionalism. You did an amazing job! I will recommend her to anyone over and over again.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was my pleasure. Blessings!

montoya · Married on 07/22/2018

I don't know where to begin my experience with Thelma was the best. She was on top of everything she kept in touch with us throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I recommend her on so many levels and appreciate everything she has done. Some would say its doing the job. I would say its going above and over beyond thank you so much.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

It was a pleasure to Officiant your Wedding Ceremony and that you chose Orlando to make it special coming from Maryland. You were both blessed with Showers of Blessing, Love surrounding you both with Family and Friends. Thank you.

Aaron · Married on 07/22/2018

Ms. Themla was awesome very flexible and also helpful. She was very professional and delieverd a excellent ceremony.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/21/2018

Thelma performed a blessing for my husband and I in the UK after we had our official wedding ceremony which was performed by a registrar as required by law in the UK at the Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent. She provided us with that little something extra for our ceremony by telling our love story to our guests and we performed a Unity Candle ceremony, both of these are something I don't think many, if any of them had ever seen before. Thelma gave us guidance throughout the preparations and made our ceremony so much more personal than just having a registrar performing it. It was the joining of two families to become one big family with 6 children and 12 grandchildren and she ensured that everyone was included along the way. Thelma is a breath of fresh air and she calms your nerves and soothes you with her pleasant manner. She made our day even more special with the way she performed the ceremony.
    If you are looking for an Officiant to perform your ceremony in the US or a blessing in UK then I would not hesitate to
    recommend her to you.

Invitation to a Wedding 6
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you. It was a delight to Officiant your wedding in the U.K. a lot of special added touches kept everyone guessing what wa next. Glad you were pleased.

Shakira · Married on 01/13/2018

There are not enough words to describe how pleased my husband and I are with the service we received from Minister Thelma. I knew from our first conversation that she would be perfect to officiate our wedding. Minister Thelma took the time out to really get to know my husband and I. I had to plan my wedding while I was working overseas and was concerned that everything would not come together as I thought. Minister Thelma alleviated all concerns I had by communicating with me every step of the way. In the end, my wedding ceremony was more than I could have ever asked for! My guests keep talking about how great it was and how personalized it was to fit my husband and I. We are truly thankful and pleased with the service we received and there is no doubt that Minister Thelma helped to make our day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you it was my pleasure to reassure you whilst planning your big day from overseas and trusting your wedding ceremony in our care. God Bless you both!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Minster Thelma gave my now husband & I the very best anyone could ask for in a Minister. When she says, this is what God has called her to do.....its true. One of the most impressive thing about Minister Thelma is that she listens....during the ceremony she spoke about us as if she had walked the journey along side of us before getting to the alter. That's someone who has allowed God to lead in their life. My husband & I are forever grateful to Minister Thelma for her prayers and words of encouragement before & during the ceremony. We absolutely love her!!! We're so grateful that God has placed her in Our path while searching for a Officiant for Our wedding. She is now a member of our family.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for trusting your Destination Wedding from South Carolina to Invitation to a Wedding Orlando. It was a delight to be a part of your Wedding Day and to see the love you both share was priceless! God Bless you both in your marriage always!

Shayna · Married on 06/04/2017

Ms. Thelma was amazing during our ceremony. The tasting of the four elements was a hit with our family and friends and we absolutely enjoyed our ceremony. Ms. Thelma was always very responsive and attentive to what we wanted. We definitely recommend Ms. Thelma for any bride and groom looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you it was a pleasure to be able to work with both of you to prepare a memorable wedding ceremony. God Bless this new marriage now and forever!

Jasmine · Married on 05/28/2017

Thelma was amazing and made me feel comfortable every moment from leading up to the wedding till wedding day!!! I couldn't have asked for a better officiate!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Jasmine it was my pleasure to Officiate your destination wedding. God bless you and Jemel!

Carol · Married on 05/06/2017

Thelma was very professional yet very personable. She took the time to write the perfect vows for us, and also got to know us and incorporated personal details into the ceremony. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure getting to know both of you. The look on John's face as you were coming down the aisle was everything. A beautiful day indeed! Thank you for allowing me to be of service. Wishing you both ALL the very best as Mr. & Mrs.!
  • F

Finzo · Married on 04/22/2017

Thelma was everything we wanted and more. She was very professional and responsive. She was very helpful with the marriage paperwork and on the day of the wedding she was very flexible with all the last minute changes. Our guests were quite fond of her. I'd recommend her services to everyone.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure in bringing your Wedding Ceremony together the way you envisioned it to be and Officiating your Wedding.
    I wish you both ALL the very best as Mr. & Mrs.!

Darin_Erica · Married on 03/25/2017

While no amount of words can truly explain the exceptional level of service provided, we will try our best to state why Minister Thelma Brathwaite is the perfect choice for your wedding!

As an overseas couple doing our research for vendors through the internet we read about Minister Thelma Brathwaite.

From our very first meeting with Minister Brathwaite, we knew we had a gem and selected the ideal officiant for us. She was eager to learn of how we met, what we did for fun and gave us poignant advice on relationship longevity. She was able to take all the points we stated during our hour session with her and create the most personalized, loving and memorable ceremony service that our family still speak about almost a month later. We were truly honored to have such a dedicated professional leading our ceremony as she exceeded our entire family's very high standards and expectations!

Thanks so much XoXoXo Darin & Erica Minors, Bermuda

Sent on 04/19/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you, for your kinds words. It was a pleasure customizing and personalizing your wedding ceremony to what you wanted and including the traditions. It was a smooth process from Bermuda! Thank you for using our services. God bless you both!

Sheree · Married on 02/11/2017

We had such a breathtaking experience! You will NOT be disappointed with any of her her services that she provides. She has such a warm and loving spirit and is very understanding. She only wants the best for you and you can assure that your special day will be beyond your expectation!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you, for your kinds words and entrusting your wedding ceremony all the way from California into my care. It was my pleasure to be of service! God Bless you both in your marriage!

Nya · Married on 01/02/2017

Thelma was an absolute pleasure to work with!! Extremely patient and overwhelmingly kind, she goes above and beyond expectations. She made the ceremonial process a piece of cake and her accent really set off a gentle and loving ambiance. She prepares an incredible ceremony that is formulated specifically for you and your spouse, it cannot be replicated because it is designed for you with your traits in mind. Thelma was honestly one of the most valuable and memorable pieces of my entire wedding - I forgot about my flowers, decor, and cake etc but I remember how peaceful she made me and my husband feel while we were at the alter. I am so thankful that she was able to officiate my wedding. Make the decision to hire her and I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that I met your expectations and more. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know both of you. God Bless you both in your marriage.

Khalis · Married on 09/17/2016

My wife and I really enjoyed Thelma and the way she facilitated our wedding on 09/17/2016. What stood out the most for our ceremony was how she presented a story line of my wife and I journey up to that point. She interacted with our guests and spent time with the entire wedding party before the ceremony. Thelma also contacted us weekly to go over changes, updates, or general information that was needed. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend Thelma.

The Halls

Sent on 09/20/2016

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words, it was a delight to be a part of you both Renewing your Wedding Vows. Mr. Hall could not wait to see you coming down the aisle Mrs. Hall. Thank you for entrusting your ceremony into my care. God Bless you both!

Ronald · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I would like to thank Thelma on all she did. We couldn't have chosen a better officiant to marry us. She has been so patient and kind to us through this whole journey, while working with us 3 hours away. Themla has been so compliant with responding to every phone call and email in a timely manner. Thank you, Themla

The Lemites

Sent on 07/25/2016

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Brittany & Ronald, you were a delight to work with and Thank you. Ronald could not wait to marry you and the look on his face as you entered the room said it all. It was truly a blessed day. Thank you, for using our services. God Bless!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2016

Thank goodness for Thelma! For whatever reason, our officiant was one of the last vendors we booked. Normally this isn't recommended but Thelma was very quick and flexible. She was able to bring our non-traditional wedding together in no time. Neither of us are religious but our families are, and we truly had no idea what our ceremony should be like. We chatted with Thelma on the phone, gave her our background and she wrote up a draft ceremony for us. Which was amazing and right on point of what we had decided we wanted. When we met in person to chat, she was timely, prepared and made sure we understood our commitment to one another. She attended the rehearsal and was able to direct our roudy group well. The day of the wedding, she was very understanding and patient when a few things went awry. I am ever so grateful for Thelma and her services on our big day. She truly made it special and unique to us and I believe she can do that for any couple. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Michelle & Reggie for inviting me into your lives to be a "special part of your day." I am so glad your grandparents made it, despite their flight arriving late. Time is precious, it was worth the wait for your grandparents to arrive for your ceremony. You looked stunning, as well as Reggie. Thank you!

Crystal · Married on 06/04/2016

She was very professional and listened to our needs. Thelma was very responsive to my emails and calls. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Invitation to a Wedding's reply:

It was a delight to be a part of your "Renewal Wedding Vows" You looked amazing. Thank you for entrusting your Renewed Wedding Vows in my care! God Bless.