1310 15th Street, Wyandotte, MI 48192 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Intrigue Photography

Intrigue Photography is run by a husband and wife duo who are both deeply passionate about their photographic pursuits. In enlisting the services of these Metro Detroit natives, you'll find that they take your complete satisfaction and happiness with the artistic result of your big event, with the highest level of earnestness possible. Their respective talents and abilities compliment and overlap each-other to encompass the whole realm of photography... be it traditional, contemporary, documentary, or an artistic wedding photography style; you can count on Intrigue to get it right!

Follow Intrigue Photography on

• Real Weddings 387
  • Videos 2

5 Reviews for Intrigue Photography

Kyle · Married on 06/30/2018

Jeff was great to work with for our wedding. Very helpful when it came down to capturing the groomsmen in candid moments and found a great blend of letting us do our own thing, and setting up good shots that are sure to be "one for the books" Jeff was super knowledgable about his equipment and even talked with me about camera equipment during our free moments.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Cara

Cara Baker · Married on 10/14/2017

Our special day was captured perfectly!

Of all the random stuff folks have to deal with on a wedding day, thank goodness I hired these two, because they made the photography part super easy and fun!! They are incredibly skilled not just as photographers but as vendors, able to help customers who don't particularly like getting photos taken ease into the process, and amazing at setting people just so for the perfect moment! They also captured multiple candid photos of me and my new husband that I absolutely adore, and I definitely plan to hire them again in the future for other special moments!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • O

Orly · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were so incredibly lucky to find Jeffrey and Jessica. From the moment I stumbled across their website I was impressed with their professionalism and artistry. Without a doubt we are happy customers. We were promised 450 photos, but given over 500 after our wedding. I could not have asked for a better memory of our special day, they truly captured everything just as we hoped. Thank you so much Jeffrey and Jessica!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Intrigue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings