Rev. Meredith Ann Murray earned her Masters in Divinity from an Interfaith Seminary in Oregon after a two year program. She has performed ceremonies since her ordination in 2005
Your marriage or commitment ceremony is a sacred moment in time in which you speak words and exchange promises that will unite your hearts and transform your lives as you step into your future together as partners.
Together we will create a ceremony that best reflects who you are and what you mean to each other, now and into your future. I help you plan a ceremony which honors your beliefs and desires including:
* Children and Family
* Commitment Ceremonies
* Special Circumstances
* An in-person or telephone consultation to create a custom ceremony which reflects your values, spiritual beliefs and relationship.
* Many options for vows, ring ceremonies, special ceremonies, readings, prayers
* Unlimited changes via e-mail or telephone
* Officiating at the Marriage/Commitment Ceremony
* Signing any required legal paperwork
* Referrals to wedding vendors and locations
* Relationship Reading List
I specialize in Interfaith Services tailored for couples from divergent faiths or who have no connection with organized religion but want a spiritual ceremony.
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence and it's only end. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
Other couples have also viewed: