835 South Second Street Inn at 835, Springfield, IL 62704 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Inn at 835

The Historic Inn at 835, a must see venue, offers unique event space in both the Inn Parlors and Conservatory venues.

Conn's Hospitality Group:

The Historic Inn Venue: Seating up to 75 guests, or cocktail reception for up to 125 guests. The Inn's North & South parlors are a great venue for an intimate ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, anniversary or shower event. The parlors offer a unique venue experience from days gone by, with an added modern twist!

The Historic B&B: We offer 13 guest rooms for family & friends, uniquely furnished with charm and character, offering outdoor veranda's, gas fire places, jacuzzi, or claw foot tubs! Each room offers a unique design, two of the guest rooms are two bedroom suites, with private veranda's & living rooms, bringing the total to 15 sleeping rooms for your planned event!

The Conservatory & Caucus Lounge: One of Springfield's hidden gems, with full service in house catering & professional staff to service your event. The perfect venue to host your wedding reception. Max capacity is 300, seating up to 250 guests with the dance floor open. Garden area access for an outdoor ceremony up to 150 guests. Open floor plan with Caucus Lounge located adjacent to the Conservatory. Accessible parking for 100 adjacent to the venue, with off street parking access.

Conn's Catering; Our in house catering has been entertaining Springfield with style since 1948. During that time Conn's has built a reputation of personalized service, creative cuisine, and out of the ordinary presentations. We are committed to nothing short of perfection. Above all, we believe it is all about you; your ideas, your favorite foods,and your desires, partnered with our planning experience and knowledge will take your event from special to memorable!

Imagine this:

The perfect wedding weekend! Check in to the Inn on Friday, prepare for your garden wedding rehearsal, complete the rehearsal with a dinner prepared and served to your liking, relax with family and friends in the comfort of the Inn, the facility is all yours to enjoy with the company of family and friends! Meet for breakfast in the Inn's dining room, prepare for the big day, enjoy a beautiful garden ceremony.

Your reception begins in the Caucus Lounge for your wedding social, full service bar, guests are seated for an evening of fine food, fun and family and friends. The meal is served the toasts are given, the dancing begins. The evening concludes and you exit to the comfort of your overnight suite. The morning after you have the option of ordering a deluxe breakfast in bed or hosting a send off wedding brunch in the Historic Inn. A great way to end the perfect wedding weekend! It's all here at the Historic Inn at 835, Conn's Catering & Events.

• Wyndham Springfield City Centre
  • Arlington's Pub and Reception Hall
  • Crowne Plaza Springfield

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Inn at 835

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2018

I don’t have enough nice things to say about the Inn at 835. Everyone we worked with from the manager to the bartenders were so nice, helpful and flexible even when the weather couldn’t decide what it was going to do. The food was amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests. Everyone at the inn made our wedding everything we dreamt it could be.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Please make your life easier and choose this beautiful venue for your big day. Everything was amazing for our small wedding and I was sooo happy with how it all came together. The food was delicious and all my guests were happy with the food and service. As a florist I see lots of weddings and venues and The Inn is one of the best. Nick and Julie are just super wonderful and accommodating to all our needs and questions and the day went beautifully.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding day was incredibly perfect, all because of the Inn at 835. I have wanted my wedding at the Inn since I was in middle school because of the rustic beauty, calming atmosphere, and amazing food. Their staff is undoubtedly the best and I cannot imagine our big day without all of their help. The elegance of the venue room, pairing with the high reputation of the catering options is something that makes the Inn way over the top from any other venue in the Springfield area. The night of our wedding, I had so many guests talk about how amazing the food was and it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Plus, with their seasonal tastings, there are multiple opportunities to taste their selections, but seriously, there is no bad option with their food.
    Also I would love to point out how helpful and thoughtful Cody was during the night of our wedding, he handled everything with such ease. The servers and the bartender were so incredible to my family and friends and just very attentive to the night which was great that I didn't worry about anything.
    Julie is incredible. She works so very hard and met with my family and I multiple times and was always attentive to changes, even at the last minute. She has so many great ideas and is very knowledgeable and experienced which was super comforting. From the very start I knew I was in great hands. I sing nothing but the highest of praise about the Inn and I cannot imagine my wedding any other way.

Sent on 12/11/2017

• True Colors Floral
    True Colors Floral Wedding Florists

Gorgeous venue with a very professional and courteous staff who do everything to make your life easier! We always look forward to our events at the Inn at 835!

• Fun DMC
    Fun DMC Wedding Bands

Great venue to work with! The food is phenomenal and the staff was very hospitable.

• 835 South Second Street, Inn at 835 Springfield, 62704 See on map