Infiniti Photography

Fall River, MA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Based in Fall River, Massachusetts, Infiniti Photography provides couples with exquisite wedding photography services. They have over 20 years of experience in the industry and have many adoring fans in Fall River and beyond. If you're planning a destination wedding, they are happy to travel.

The team at Infiniti Photography proudly offers their expertise for any celebration surrounding your big day, including your engagement shoot, ceremony, reception, and trash-the-dress session. They specialize in capturing candid moments and carefully crafting portraits of you and your partner. These professionals are experts in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional-style wedding photos. Your wedding package will include engagement and day-of shoots, coverage of multiple locations, printing, proofs, and a second shooter. After the shoot, you will receive your album as a digital file, which you can download and select your favorites for printing. For a personal touch, they are happy to transform your photos into a stunning canvas and save-the-date and thank-you cards for your guests.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.3 out of 5 rating
  • Ruth
    Ruth C. Married on 08/30/2020

Gender reveal

Thank you so much! The gender reveal photos came out great!
    Kayla Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé & I did a maternity shoot with Duarte & Tim & it went amazing ! They made us feel so comfortable & made us laugh! They even showed us some of the pictures they took ! They looked great ! Can't wait to see the final products
    Kelly Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'll start off with the word amazing! honestly was impressed right at first when I saw Duarte and Tim's work in their studio. During the photo shoots throughout my wedding they were sure to get everything on my list I had sent them and I couldn't appreciate that more. They didn't leave off with just the requests, I got married at bittersweet farm and they have many outdoor arrangements which they had many ideas for some beautiful pictures. They captured everything I could ever want from that day. The fact that they captured EVERY moment in various viewpoints is priceless. They truly did amazing and our families LOVED them! It was great they spoke Portuguese as well, made my family very comfortable. Whenever I got to see my pictures (which was QUICK) I was super impressed with the quality of all the pictures- they were all clear, great lighting, great angles, I really could go on and on! Again, these guys are truly AMAZING!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Infiniti Photography 1
Exclusive

328 Second St. Fall River, MA, 02720
Location of (Infiniti Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding