Infiniti Photography Reviews

14 | Fall River, MA

14 Reviews for Infiniti Photography

Kayla · Married on 11/26/2016

My fiancé & I did a maternity shoot with Duarte & Tim & it went amazing ! They made us feel so comfortable & made us laugh! They even showed us some of the pictures they took ! They looked great ! Can't wait to see the final products

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

I'll start off with the word amazing! honestly was impressed right at first when I saw Duarte and Tim's work in their studio. During the photo shoots throughout my wedding they were sure to get everything on my list I had sent them and I couldn't appreciate that more. They didn't leave off with just the requests, I got married at bittersweet farm and they have many outdoor arrangements which they had many ideas for some beautiful pictures. They captured everything I could ever want from that day. The fact that they captured EVERY moment in various viewpoints is priceless. They truly did amazing and our families LOVED them! It was great they spoke Portuguese as well, made my family very comfortable. Whenever I got to see my pictures (which was QUICK) I was super impressed with the quality of all the pictures- they were all clear, great lighting, great angles, I really could go on and on! Again, these guys are truly AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Keith · Married on 10/22/2016

Let me say these great! Duarte and Tim are very professional and love what they do. They are very flexible and there pictures come out beautiful. I hired them for wedding pictures and even though it rained at my wedding, my photos came out amazing. They are not satisfied until you are happy and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are. Five stars! Highly recommend.
    Keith

Sent on 11/02/2016

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

All I can say is absolutely amazing!!! Duarte and Tim are the best at what they do. They listen and make sure that your day is truly what you want it to be. They are down to earth and can make you enjoy your speacial day more then ever, kept me laughing all day! Highly recommended if you are looking to make your day even more memorable...

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

I met Duarte in his office I right away fell in loved with his personality. He went above and beyond and showed us so many samples of different work and styles he does for photo shoots. I right away hired him and I am so glad I did we just took our engagement pictures at Lincolnwoods in RI, I asked for certain props he went beyond and got us other different props too that made our pictures look AMAZING The only problem we have now is trying to pick a favorite picture out of 600 for our Save the Dates "Lol" they all look Absolutely Awesome. Go with Duarte him and his Nephew Tim are Wonderful make you feel so comfortable I loved how detailed my pictures looked they captured every moment you can possibly think of Can't wait for our special day next October to see what they do next..... Go with Duarte and Tim you won't regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2015

I met Duarte last September as I was looking for a photographer for my wedding in June. My fiance and I met with him and really liked Duarte, we knew right away that he would be our photographer. Since then we have met Duarte numerous of times and every time he has been on time, courteous, professional, down to earth, easy to work with and has great prices. For these reasons I have also hired Duartes co. to do my video and rented the photo booth.I hope all brides checking these reviews pay no attention to the review from josh because I have seen first hand the person Duarte and and his team are about. its one mans loss and another couples gain.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Stacey · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend duarte for Videoagrapher , I've heard nothing but good things from him and I cannot wait to see my video , the day was absolutely amazing and Duarte was there to capture every single moment and detail and he also nailed it with my slideshow !!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Duarte is great to work with. He has so much passion for what he does, and it shows. He is a fun and outgoing person... Exactly who you would want to spend your wedding day with.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Sara · Married on 06/15/2013

Duarte and Jeremy did such a great job throughout my wedding day! They maintained their professional manner, worked great with other vendors, and kept us all laughing and smiling throughout the day and all night! They didn't just get the job done, they cared about us and we could feel that. I would recommend no one else but IVP!

Sent on 06/18/2013

I love Duarte ! He was such a blast to work with. He ran arountd all night making sure he didn't miss out on anything that was going on. I would recommend him to anyone !!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Louise · Married on 12/17/2011

Duarte is so much fun to have around in your wedding day. He did such a great job filming the whole wedding day. He entices people to dance and enjoy themselves. Great Job

Sent on 05/30/2012

Nelly Santos · Getting married on 12/02/2021

1.0

Do not go with this infiniti

Duart and Tim are Absolute Jokes with With NO Common Courtesy!! I have 3 friends that got married between 2015 and 2016 and are still waiting on their photos and other stuff Wish I had known this I would had said something at the Bridal Expo they were just at SMH

Sent on 02/24/2020

Josh · Married on 05/20/2017

1.0

Made an appointment with Duarte. He never showed up. We waited for over 20 minutes. Luckily the florist next door let us in so we weren't out in the cold. We were ready to make him our photographer and he forgets an appointment? What would happen if he forgot the wedding day? Proceed with caution working with him.

Sent on 03/06/2015

0.0
      3.0
      0.0

Unfortunately had problems with this Photographer. Not sure where to begin. Just not a happy or satisfied customer at all! My wedding is in april 2016 and we had met in march 2015. I had to change photographers due to lack of responsivness. I specifically asked to have my engagement pictures for my save the dates due before October. We had taken pictures on September 5 ( we wanted to take the pictures earlier but duarte had forgot he had something planned and had to cancel our shoot) and hadn't received our official edited pictures until past October 12. Took over 1 month and never released any of the pictures for us! Every time we called it was always leaving messages and getting back to us a few days to a week later. He never gave us his cellphone number either. We weren't happy with our pictures to begin with but he offered to take another shoot but i knew it would take even longer and didn't have any time to wait. Then he offered for us to get another photographer since we didn't care for his style or work that he did for us. Absolutely nice man but absolutely horrible business. We ended up getting another photographer and he decided to keep $200 of our dollars and ABSOLUTELY NO where on the contract / agreement says that there is not a non refundable fee. He kept it because he said "we wasted his time" and he knew himself there wasn't anything on the contract stating there is a non-refundable fee. He wasted our time and pushed back our save the dates and invitations. Absolutely poor business. Also I have 2 friends of mine who had him for their weddings for videography and its been 2 years since and still has nothing!Takes to much that he can not handle. And may I mind you that my new photographer took a new engagement shoot for us and designed and made our save the dates the next day! Im so happy and glad i switched. All i say to new couples looking for photographers is to BEWARE when you sign a contract with this guy. I do NOT recommend this vendor to anybody!

Sent on 09/10/2015