Infinite Love Ceremonies

Haltom City, TX View map

$485 Typical Price

I am a sucker for a good love story and I write every ceremony as if it were the first one. I truly believe everyone deserves to celebrate their most special moments in a way that is as unique as their relationship. I don't just perform marriage ceremonies, I write love stories that start the next chapter in the long journey to Happily Ever After!

Everything I do for my business, I do with my whole heart, because that's how my business got started and I'm a true Texan and am anchored to my roots. My best friend was getting married and not being a member of a church in the Bible belt, she & her partner had a hard time finding the right officiant for them. I took the bull by the horns, did a LOT of research, got ordained, and performed my first wedding on 04/04/14!

The venue owner and other vendors were so impressed with my heartfelt, personalized, and humorous ceremony, they asked me to consider doing more weddings so they could refer their clients...and the rest is history!

Infinite Love Ceremonies was founded on "Happily Ever After" and operates under the principle that everyone deserves to have their special day done their way. Whether you're looking for a humorous, traditional, religious, themed, conservative, extreme, or informal ceremony, I promise your custom ceremony will be as perfect a fit for you, as you are for each other!

I look forward to helping you begin your "Happily Ever After" and wish you all the blessings on your new journey together! Call, text, or email to schedule your free consultation, I can't wait to hear from you!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$485

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.
60+ mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cynthia Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marie was so awesome! She was so organized and professional, along with detailed and was always there to answer any questions i had. Her upbeat personality keep our guest and bridal party engaged. I loved working with her and i definitely recommend her! She has so many neat tricks up her sleeves that really help make the ceremony go smoothly. She went above and beyond for my husband and I and made our ceremony unique to us!
    Amy Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely adore Marie. I'm forever grateful to her for being a part of my dream wedding. She wrote a ceremony that suited my husband and I to a tee. Simple, funny and all about us. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant.
    Rachel Married on 04/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marie is so friendly and ready to make sure your day is a special one! I work with a lot of different planners at my venue, but Marie has made a great impression and was very easy to work with.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Haltom City, 76117
Location of (Infinite Love Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding