Incredevents

Katy, TX View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Based out of Katy, Texas, Incredevents is a luxury entertainment business that provides DJ services for weddings and other special occasions. Since 1987, founder and DJ Brent has thrilled guests and told the love stories of couples through music. You can look forward to an entertainment experience that will help raise your festivities to a new level.

Wedding service with Incredevents comes in a range of packages, each customizable with a la carte additions. All of these packages include a consultation, DJ and MC service, a sound system, uplighting, and microphones. Depending on your selections, Brent will also provide additional hours, dance party lighting, a photo booth, a monogram, and dancing on the clouds. Additionally, your DJ can bring a large screen and projector and provide additional lighting options. This is sure to be a musical and visual atmosphere that you and your wedding guests will talk about in years to come.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily V. Married on 05/29/2022

Awesome dj

We booked Brent for our dj for our wedding in May we loved him. He played everything and more that we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj for their next event.

Incredevents's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate you taking the time to review me.
  • Erika
    Erika A. Married on 12/11/2021

5 Stars Is Not Enough

I wish I could give Brent and Incredevents 10 stars. I'm not even kidding. He was the crowd favorite from our wedding. He was engaging and entertaining. He is also genuine in his delivery.
    I hired Brent based off a referral from another DJ and from the moment I spoke with him on the phone, I felt at ease and knew in my gut that he was the right choice for us. Brent was not daunted by our (really MY) wide range of music tastes.

He also has the most special option for a first dance song. I have been to a lot of weddings and what he did for us was unique and beautiful. Almost every single person that attended (especially the other vendors) has complimented his professionalism and the quality of his entertainment.

I also want to mention that he went above and beyond to accommodate our venue. We were on the second floor without an elevator and he STILL got his equipment upstairs with plenty of time.

Incredevents provided music, lighting, entertainment, and a photo booth for our wedding. He created a one of a kind song for our first dance and emailed it to me after the wedding. This song is now a piece of our lives that will always be the sweetest memory from our wedding. If you are weighing whether or not this could be a good fit, I would absolutely recommend reaching out to Brent and just having a conversation with him.

Brent,
    I cannot thank you enough for your work. I know that without you, the wedding would not have been the magical day that it was. I am still getting chills when I think about that evening and all the work you put into making it unforgettable. God Bless and take care.
  • Laurey
    Laurey M. Married on 10/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photobooth vendor ever!

Brent, the owner of Incredevents is wondeful! Set up & ready to go well before guests arrived & let us use his table for our own props. Communication is professional & he responds very quickly with straightforward answers. Look no further for a photobooth vendor, he's the man!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Katy Katy, TX, 77494
281-713-496-2800
Location of (Incredevents)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding