Incredevents Reviews

22 Reviews for Incredevents

• Geoff

Geoff · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful DJ

Brent did an amazing job crafting the playlist for our wedding. He was thoughtful and considerate, making sure that all of our songs were played (and the ones we didn't, weren't played!) and made everything perfect. Highly recommend for any event! Stellar, stellar DJ.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Lt Col (Retired) · event on 02/24/2018

We were looking for a new, fairly short-notice DJ to serve at our annual JROTC Military Ball. Brent was very military & veteran friendly and extremely flexible in meeting our needs. Extremely easy to work with, very patient with our cadets variety of requests and had an impressive equipment setup with light display. Definite success as Brent received high praise from cadets, parents and staff alike. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Simona · Married on 08/05/2017

Brent is phenomenal! Absolutely the best out there!! Booked him EXTREMELY last minute and man did we get lucky. He was professional, approachable, and prompt.
    He was so helpful, he was socialable with guests and everyone was at easy. Perfect for multi-cultural events! He really knows his stuff, and I can't wait to have another party with him! He's the DJ you've been lookig for I promise. He kept everyone dancing long after the wedding! Really understood the cultural background of the guests and kept the mood going long into the night. Brent was amazing and you won't regret hiring him.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Hunter · Married on 03/12/2016

Brent is not just an awesome DJ, he is just an awesome person! When my husband and I met Brent, they bonded over rock while we bonded over every other type of music! He had a great information sheet for us to fill out that covered everything! He made the event fun and kept people on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

What a awesome DJ!! Brent was amazing at my wedding this weekend. He let my little step daughter play on his turn tables and she loved it! He had the crowd going and it flowed wonderfully. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Brent!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Hank · Married on 10/24/2015

I was a groomsman at a wedding this weekend where the DJ canceled 3 hours before the event. My Wife got online and started calling around. Luckily DJ Doc also had a event that had just canceled due to the rain. With 3 hours notice he came and not only did an amazing Job DJ'ing he found there songs made sure that everything was as if he was hired all along. The Wedding truly wouldn't of been the same without him. Most people in a time of need like that would up charge not only did he not up charge he played an extra hour when asked. He help with the flo of the wedding did the Cermony and reception. The Wedding turned out great and a lot is owed to DJ Doc Watts!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/02/2015

Brent did a great job! Not only was he super detailed with our music making sure he covered any music we may not have wanted before the big day and i never would have thought to do that. He did such a great job with keeping everyone entertained and on their feet. Brent was so helpful & we really loved having him as our DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

He was the DJ at our wedding. He was always very responsive and showed up on time to all of our meetings. He was great at our wedding. We got nothing but compliments and my family loved him. We would definitely recommend him and would use his service again.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Ben · Married on 12/19/2014

DJ Doc Watts was very helpful in the entire process, from helping us determine the sequence of events to picking the perfect song for each one. He met with us twice before the event to discuss terms and any special requests we needed.

At the event, he showed up early, had everything set up and did an amazing job catering to our Spanish/English crowd, mixing up music everyone could enjoy.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Pat · Married on 09/07/2014

Mr Watts showed up and was ready to rock with time to spare before the event started. Quality equipment made the sound excellent our music selection was played perfectly and fill in music was appropriately matched. I will recommend Mr Watts dj services to friends and family.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Ralph · Married on 05/31/2014

Great job. Played what we asked and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Paige · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Doc Watts was exceptional at my father's wedding! He was flexible to our hectic schedule and provided great entertainment that was perfectly tailored to the audience throughout the night. Even in the middle of no where, he brought an amazing compilation of music that seemed to meet please everyone there. I've recommended him to everyone I know in need of a DJ!

Sent on 06/15/2014

I cannot recommend DJ Doc Watts enough. Professional and incredibly easy to work with and gets the whole picture. Book him now - you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Travis & Sami · Married on 04/12/2014

Brent was AWESOME! He was very professional and made the party our own. Could not have gone with a better DJ! He catered to every request we had & I f I could give him 10 stars I would! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Incredevents's reply:

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to be a part of your event.

Harlie · Married on 01/04/2014

This was the least painful part of planning my wedding. I met with Brent and went over music selections, once we got everything planned out, that was it. He would email me with questions and was always quick to respond if i had any questions. I had multiple changes a week before the wedding and it was NO problem. He's extremely easy to work with, very professional, sound system is AWESOME! I highly recomend him for any event.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Tonia · event on 12/11/2013

Brent was an awesome hit at our Corporate Christmas party. He had all the music we wanted to listen to and dance to. I had lots of positive feedback from my employees on how they enjoyed the music. Thank you for helping me pull off this event with great music.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

DJ Watts did a wonderful job of coordinating the music selections we wanted with our guests requests. He was very attentive to the vibe of the reception and everything going on. He was able to download music selections at the last minute to play my husband and I one of our favorite songs that was not included on our original playlist. DJ Watts went above and beyond at our wedding and has state of the art equipment that sounds amazing. Very professional during consultation and event. Highly, highly recommend DJ Watts.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Rhonda · event on 04/20/2013

We provided suggestions for the music that my dad enjoyed most, and Brent took it all the way... He was flexible with our interruptions during the evening. I'd recommend his service to anyone in the area!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

He was excellent! He had tons of music and was able to meet my guests wishes.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Hope · event on 01/22/2012

We had such a great time at my party! DJ Doc Watts was very professional. What amazed me most what that he took time to pick out each song that helped customize a playlist of my favorite songs. He is open to suggestions and had a wide varitey of music that kept people listening. He is extrememely nice and easy to get along with. He was on time and stayed as long as needed. I would reccomend him for any event!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Seth · Married on 10/24/2009

Great service and value. Played every song we wanted. Very flexible.

Sent on 11/09/2013

I have to write something here for the review to be accepted.

Sent on 10/08/2014