3315 Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About In Paris Restaurant

Welcome to In Paris. We are a european restaurant, lounge, and banquet hall. We have a live band every weekend for guests to enjoy. We serve a variety of different foods ranging from Russian inspired dumplings to Asian inspired eel. Want to relax after work or watch the game, please come and visit our lounge with delicious food and great tasting drinks. Please come visit us soon and book your next event here.

Follow In Paris Restaurant on

paris0081 inparis

• Videos 11

3 Reviews for In Paris Restaurant

Natalie · Married on 07/01/2017

There are no words adequate enough to express my gratitude to In Paris. On July 1, 2017, we finally had our wedding that Yana and Diana had been helping us plan since before the restaurant even opened. I can't even begin to express just how grateful we are for all of their generosity and incredibly beautiful and delicious talent. The owners, with the help of SaniMar Decor Studio, turned our wedding into a glamorous night in Paris with so much mouth-watering, delicious food, all of our guests were in awe. Yana and Diana went above and beyond to anticipate every need and make sure our wedding was a magnificent success that we will all remember forever.

Sent on 07/03/2017

John · Married on 06/04/2016

"This is good chicken" I said chewing the strip of meat placed artfully over some lettuce with a hint of sauce swiveled over it.

"Keep eating" my boyfriend at the time told me. And then he broke the news.

"It's eel." Time stopped. My eyes turned to saucers, I had never had eel before and by golly, it was pretty good. So was the cheesy veal tongue I got tricked into eating and the salmon roe blanketed in pancakes that I willingly tried. All firsts for me.

I was here for a wedding. The actual ceremony TOOK PLACE at the restaurant. They had rented the entire place out (It was JUST big enough to be perfect.) and there was a big aisle, giant vases of beautiful flowers, a lacy canopy and rose petals. The restaurant itself is fancy looking so when you added all of the other decor, it was like a page out of a fairy tale.

After the ceremony the staff shuffled the crowd into the main lobby for cocktail hour. Every drink that we favored showed up in bottle form at our tables when we returned into a very perfectly placed set of tables that too were decorated with grace. We ate, we drank, we had SO MANY COURSES of food it was outrageous. I have never had an experience like that, and the food just kept coming.

The entertainment was adorable. These really upbeat Russians (I believe), the MC had some funny things to say and the music was a live band. There was dancing, LOTS of dancing, I mean there's really no way to describe what a wild party it was. But let me tell you, if I was looking for a small-er wedding that was very intimate, I'd consider doing what they did. It was such a wonderful experience for everyone involved, you could just tell on everyone's faces.

Probably very very expensive is my guess, I was lucky as hell to have been a guest.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2018

1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Initially this place seemed so accommodating. They were more than happy to accept most of our requests up until the day of the wedding itself. They waited till the wedding day to tell us that the DJ would not be able to come in until right before the ceremony started, which meant that we would not have any sound check before. Because of that the music kept stopping during the ceremony. During the reception the DJ left awkward pauses between each song and he kept playing EDM (Caribbeans are not a huge fans). The owner of the venue was still having meetings with potential brides during the middle of the reception at the entrance where guests were entering. She was rude and she wore clogs. They did not even give us forks to feed each other cake, because they thought we would feed each other with our hands. When we called to complain after the wedding, she hung up on us.

Sent on 07/31/2018

In Paris Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 700