$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About IMPACT Collective

Wedding celebrations that make an IMPACT!

IMPACT Weddings - Full Service & Day Of Coordination

A wedding is a very special event, a time to share your love and commitment to each other in front of your family and friends. IMPACT Weddings will coordinate any or all aspects of your wedding while saving you many hours of research and frustration. Our knowledge and expertise will help you plan the wedding of your dreams!

You will stay in control by making the decisions but we are here to guide you and manage the details. As our client, you will receive one-of-a kind personalized service. Working together, you and your consultant will take your personal style and add creative and unique touches making your wedding the elegant affair of your dreams.

We offer full service planning, destination wedding planning, and day of coordination packages.

Email us at info@IMPACTcollective.com for a complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (3)
Day-Of Coord. (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

The Winery at Bull Run was nothing short of spectacular for my wedding! From the minute I emailed them, Paige responded right away and was very helpful throughout the process. Amanda and Eddie are absolutely INCREDIBLE and made the process of planning a wedding actually easy! The day of the wedding was amazing and Amanda and Eddie were on standby for whatever I needed. Thanks to them, everything went off even better then planned. The winery itself is gorgeous! I used the barrel room as we had a 55 person wedding - it was beautiful! You can't beat the price for this winery. My husband and I looked from Rhode Island to Virginia - the minute we stepped foot onto the property, we were sold. Thanks to everyone at TWABR!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we were preparing for our wedding we realized that we needed a day of coordinator. We worked with Julie from Impact Collective. We shared our vision of how we wanted our wedding to look with Julie, and she was able to take it to a level that exceeded our expectations and hopes! When we arrived at the venue, all decorations, bride and groom rooms, and guest book table were set up to perfection. She was attentive and helpful during the rehearsal and the day of our wedding. She was accommodating to all needs, ours and our guests. We didn't have to worry about a thing. At the end of the day she packed everything. Everything she did prior and on the day of made us feel relaxed and we were able to enjoy our day! Bringing her as a part of our team was the best decision we made. Thank you Impact, Eddie, and Julie for your recommendations, hard work, and dedication!

Profile Picture Anastasiya, 5/1/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cultural, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

I didn't personally use IMPACT for my wedding, but I can tell you Eddie is an amazing guy to work with, and will quickly become a friend. If you have the budget for a wedding/event planner, go for it! Our wedding at TWABR was an amazing experience from start to finish. Our first visit we immediately felt the positive energy from Eddie, who we all were crazy about. He was able to joke around with and charm our whole group of 6 women. We had another winery tour scheduled that afternoon, but we cancelled because we just new Bull Run was the place! A huge selling point for us was this was the only winery we visited that didn't require a minimum wine purchase to hold an event. You only pay for what you and your guests drink. You can set a limit on the bar tab if you want and don't have to worry about paying for more wine than you may use. When the contract was signed, Natasha and Amanda took the reins and they were amazing through the whole planning process. They quickly answered every email I sent to them, and were on point for the final walk through. On the day of, Natasha oversaw but Amanda was my primary "handler" haha. Both ladies checked in with me several times throughout the day and kept things flowing smoothly. I was late to my own ceremony, but Amanda took it in stride, adjusted the rest of the day's schedule accordingly, and kept the stress level low for me. I felt very taken care of. I highly recommend this venue, it is amazing that such a young winery has a team that is so well-oiled. Eddie even made sure to come down to the reception in the barrel room to say hi and give his congratulations. The event team is truly a dream!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/25/15, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1457728664 1a54ff3bcb34cc09 untitled design  17  copy

FREE CONSULTATION!

Redeem In-Store
Call us for a FREE consultation about your BIG DAY! This will give you an opportunity to explore your options and see if IMPACT Marketing & Events is the right fit for you.
#WW1b716d6d1cbcdd56

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Impact Collective many times and they are not only exceptional at what they do their team is incredible to work with! Highly recommend them!

The best! You won't find another team of professionals that is more passionate, devoted, honest and hard working then the Impact team. Great people, great work... they'll be the best decision you'll make. -Cara Bowen and the Suburban Video team.

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator - look no further! IMPACT is very professional, always on time, in total control of the wedding, and is fun to work with! As a wedding vendor I was impressed with Eddie since he was really on top of everything during the wedding day, as well as before the wedding when he came with the clients to book my services. I would highly recommend IMPACT as an event planner!

Events