IMPACT Collective Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Claire
    Claire C. Getting married on 02/12/2027

Capital Turnaround is DC's new, interesting, top venue

The historic-turned-contemporary Capital Turnaround space speaks to both DC's history and the vibrant city of today. The technology and video capabilities at are dazzling and will surely add to any event.

The IMPACT Collective team is helpful and responsive. A winning combination for event planners!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Claire, this truly means a lot to us. We appreciate all of your support through Destination DC and are looking forward to hosting your Marketing Outlook Meeting in DC at Capital Turnaround!
  • Esteban
    Esteban S. Getting married on 09/02/2025

Ultimate Venue Space

I attended an event here and all I can say is WOW! This venue has it all, from the industrial concept which is a planner's dream to the open spaces and huge auditorium, Capital Turnaround is sure the place to host your event in D.C. The event I attended hosted by IMPACT Collective showed the great potential the venue has to offer and truly made me excited for the future of events here in DC.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Esteban, this truly means a lot to us. We appreciate all of your kind words and hope to work together a great deal more in the upcoming future!
  • Rodney
    Rodney W. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Bridal Expo held at Fogo de Chao

My fiancé and I throughly enjoyed our bridal expo experience at Fogo de Chao, which was hosted by IMPACT Collective. The food was amazing and the we found the vendor information to be very helpful!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Rodney, you're the man. You're definitely my favorite groom over 6 ft tall. Thank you for the kind words. We truly are fans of you and Tayler!
    Howie S. Getting married on 02/05/2023

Great planners to work with!

I've worked with Eddie and his amazing team over many years and for many happy brides and grooms! Their passion for excellence and attention to detail make them the best strategic partner for helping brides realize the dream of their #bestdayever! While there may be many planners in the DMV vying for your business, I would take IMPACT and not look back! Trust me you won't be disappointed! #nyxevents #howietstyle

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Howie, your review means a lot! Seeing all those smiles at the wedding is why we keep doing what we're doing!
    Amy M. Getting married on 11/02/2022

Truly the best in hospitality

Eddie and his entire team are truly the best in event planning. It's an all star team that will exceed any of your greatest hopes or expectations.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Amy. It truly means a lot to me and the team. You're a superstar too!
    Kyle A. Getting married on 08/13/2022

Impactful!

This team lives up to their name. This experience has been IMPACTful in every way. They are thorough and their extra attention to detail cannot be overlooked. Their complete team is equipped to handle everything necessary to deliver a wedding of your dreams. Every member of their team plays a unique and specific role in achieving perfection on your special day. Thanks IMPACT.
    Janelle C. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful month-of and day-of coordination

IMPACT Collective was great to work with. We want to thank Eddie and team, for their quick responses in answering all of our questions, and helping us to feel at ease. We were assigned Star as our month-of and day-of coordinator, and we cannot thank her enough. She was an absolute delight to work with and made the events of our wedding celebration seamless. We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with Star. We highly recommend IMPACT! Thank you IMPACT, and thank you Star for making our wedding day a memorable one.
    Danielle H. Married on 04/16/2022

Great to work with!

IMPACT was great. Very attentive, answered all my questions thoroughly, and responded quickly. Was concerned about our needs and willing to do anything to help.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Danielle, we loved working on your wedding. You're a true champ having weathered that hail storm during the outdoor cocktail hour. Best and bravest attitude. Thanks for letting IMPACT be part of your big day!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 04/09/2022

Stress Free Wedding Day!

We hired IMPACT Collective to assist with helping us find a rehearsal dinner space and for month-of coordination and I cannot recommend it enough. While I trust everyone at IMPACT Collective does incredible work, if you're lucky enough to be paired with Haley, you've REALLY hit the jackpot. She was an absolute rockstar when it came to anticipating my needs, executing everything to my standards without even needing to be asked, and handling the many different personalities that come with planning a wedding. As soon as I would think, "I need to remind Haley about this" or "I should ask Haley about that," I would realize almost instantly that the thing I had on my mind had already been taken care of. You can't put a price on peace of mind for your wedding day—IMPACT Collective is worth every penny. Thanks to Haley and the team, I was able to be fully present for every amazing second of my wedding day, and I can't thank them enough for that.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Taylor, we so loved working with you. You were the perfect bride and made the entire process so enjoyable. Thank you for TRUSTING us to take care of your BIG DAY! Congrats!!!
  • Noel
    Noel D. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing Wedding Planning Service

Eddie Fam and IMPACT worked their magic right off the bat and were able to negotiate down the proposals from venues. From there, we worked with Eddie and the other IMPACT associates to finalize the other wedding details. They’re well connected in DC so finding vendors was easy and we were able to finalize our vendor contracts within a few months. Eddie and his team were in constant contact with us for over a year and we scheduled a minimum of one call per month to ensure everything was timely, which it always. IMPACT was also extremely responsive and addressed our concerns at all hours of the day even for things that were not pressing. Eddie also handled all the matters in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding weekend, so we only handled minor details ourselves – which was already stressful so I couldn’t imagine having to do any more than that. The day of the wedding, he was incredibly helpful, coordinated all communications with the venue and vendors, and ensured everything ran timely and smoothly – it did. IMPACT Collective was the first wedding expense we made and easily one of the best. I highly recommend IMPACT for couples getting married and looking for a team that will really cater to you as a couple and work to make your wedding vision a reality.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Noel - what can we say? You and Madeline were a true JOY to work with. I'd do it all over again for FREE! Thanks for your incredible kind words and acknowledgment. After 1 year of non-stop planning, it really goes a long way. This kind of feedback keeps us going and reminds us of why we do what we do. Congrats and I wish you the BEST in life!
  • Deanna
    Deanna S. Married on 03/26/2022

Incredible Coordination Team -- Highly Recommend

I worked with IMPACT for day of coordination. My coordinator, Linda, went above and beyond in making sure that my wedding day was everything I wanted it to be! She offered advice along the way and was there in the background all day making sure things went smoothly. I genuinely had a stress-free wedding day and have nothing but amazing memories for it. I can't thank Linda and the IMPACT team enough for helping me and my husband have the best day of our lives.

(Photos were done by Chris Ferenzi, https://www.chrisferenzi.com/)

IMPACT Collective's reply:

LOVE THE PICS! Thank you Deanna for your amazing feedback. Linda truly enjoyed working on your big day and it was IMPACT's honor for you to choose us. Thanks for being such a cool bride!
    Kathryn N. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing party thanks to an incredible team!

For me, working with Eddie really started in 2011 when I interned for him and what is today, Impact Collective. Fast forward to my long-awaited engagement, when choosing him and the Impact team as my planners was a no-brainer.

Eddie and his team of rockstars made the entire process so fun and easy! They listened to our vision for a non-traditional reception only and made it come to life, in a brand new space!! I can’t thank them enough for organizing all the vendor information, keeping us on top of tasks, figuring out the perfect event layout and timeline, and ultimately helping us pull off the most fun party we’ve ever been to, let alone hosted.

I may be biased but you HAVE to go with Impact Collective - you won’t regret it!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Ah Kathryn, you know we LOVE YOU! Thanks for giving us the honor to be part of your big day. This was 11 years in the making. I'm so happy for you. Honestly, you were such a sweetheart to work with. Best of luck in your next chapter!
    Kiara L. Married on 01/01/2022

Don't Look Any Further!

"We have been working with Impact Collective for a few years, and the professionalism and responsiveness are fantastic. They always manage to be on top of every detail and will make sure that everything goes smoothly. If you want a stress-free and memorable day, I would highly recommend it for any social event!"

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Kiara, this is an amazing review. We truly appreciate it. You totally made our day. It's reviews like this that keep us encouraged day in and day out!
    Rachel B. Married on 10/31/2021

Fall festive elegance

I attended a wedding Haley planned in Nashville and it was amazing! The beauty and attention to detail was second to none! Gray stone quarry was a gorgeous venue! Can't recommend her highly enough!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Haley is truly amazing. We are blessed to have her on our team. Thank you for entrusting her with your big day!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 09/25/2021

Great Experience!

We found Impact Collective/Capital Turnaround after looking for a venue in DC that was more than a blank slate but was more of an industrial/cool feel than most of the venues you typically find in DC and we couldn’t have been happier with it and the team! Eddie and Jana were a huge help to us through the wedding planning process and we would definitely recommend them to others in DC who don’t want to get married in a museum or hotel ballroom!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

OMG Emily, we LOVE your review! Thanks so much being amazing clients. Stay in touch and many congratulations to you and Russell!
    Marjorie C. Married on 09/18/2021

Lots of help with an oft-delayed wedding

Ari was such a partner and a champ! Our wedding got rescheduled three times (pandemic...) and she just rolled with it and made sure we were set all four times. She worked with the vendors and hotel to reschedule and helped us stay connected to our vision (which was to have as many family and friends there to celebrate). We had planned this wedding for almost two full years by the time September 2021 rolled around. We loved working with Ari and Sandra, who was our day-of coordinator, were easy to work with.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Marjorie, thanks for hanging in there with us during these difficult times. We made it through together thank God. We loved working with you and Dave. Best wishes to you both!
  • Shaun
    Shaun V. Married on 09/18/2021

Ari Jones and the rest of the Impact team were incredible!

We were introduced to the Impact team through our venue (Whitehall Annapolis) and were so pleased with their hard work leading up to and over the course of our wedding weekend! Ours was a multi-day/multi-event Indian wedding and the Impact team did a great job managing all the little crazy details that come along with that type of weekend. Ari worked her butt off for us and we definitely couldn't have gotten through the weekend without her or the rest of the Impact team! Thanks so much for everything!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Shaun we LOVE you and Toral. We dream that all of our clients can be as kind and appreciative as you and your families!
    Alicia H. Married on 09/13/2021

Professional Event

This was an incredible venue. The staff were professional and so accommodating!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to give us such an awesome review. You were a joy to work with. Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Justin
    Justin M. Married on 09/13/2021

Fabulous Event Venue and Partner

We utilized the Impact Collective and their venue at Capital Turnaround for a fabulous Association conference. The technology support, attention to detail and professionalism were unmatched and made our event a success.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so mind for the kind words. Your event was amazing. Thanks for allowing us to be part of it!
    Nicolle F. Married on 09/02/2021

Highly recommend

We had a great experience, they will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Nicolle. We truly enjoyed being a part of your awesome wedding event. We truly appreciate the kind words!
  • Danielle
    Danielle T. Married on 07/31/2021

took care of our big day beautifully

IMPACT made our wedding day 100% stress free. Our July 31, 2021 wedding was originally planned for May 30, 2020, and we postponed the wedding twice. Over the entire time we coordinated with IMPACT- over two years- IMPACT was super responsive, patient, and kind. We hired them for month-of coordination and it was a bit of work to upload everything ahead of the wedding, but Jana was super patient with us while also towing the line of making sure we stayed in line to get them what they needed :) In the week leading up to our wedding, there was no stress because we knew that Jana had it handled, and she indeed handled the entire day beautifully, coordinating with all of our vendors and family and friends who were chipping in. Everyone who works at IMPACT has great energy and we really appreciated it! Would definitely recommend them to anyone who has lots of vendors to coordinate!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your review...and your patience! We're so glad you finally got to celebrate your love with your family and friends!
    Kristen Married on 07/02/2021

The best of the best!

I had the pleasure of working with Haley for my Nashville wedding and reception. The whole process was so easy and enjoyable. She knows exactly how to interpret your vision and being it to life! Can’t recommend enough!

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 07/01/2021

A group of passionate and hard-working professionals

IMPACT Collective has truly set the standard for wedding planners in the DC area. They have the expertise to do it all, and they're able to do it with a smile! Between their professionalism and passion, they will make sure you have the best experience possible.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you very much Sarah. It was a real pleasure working with you! We hope to be able to do this again soon!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/30/2021
    Great to work with! Very responsive and professional team.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!