IMPACT Collective Reviews

IMPACT Collective 5
IMPACT Collective 6
  • Marie

Marie · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Every wedding I have attended and helped with that has been put on my IMPACT has been a huge success. IMPACT will plan your wedding with organization and ease, making sure everything is in place before the day of. On site, they are even more calm, cool and collected and will make sure your wedding is everything you ever dreamed it would be. The people are amazing and really care about the work they are doing.

Sent on 07/27/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Heidi Klotzman · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Professional Colleague

IMPACT events are stellar. You can see in their implementation how organized, creative, experienced and thoughtful they are with every move. You can’t go wrong there.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Heidi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Kerry Thomas · Getting married on 03/04/2020

ulitmate professional

Eddie and team are extremely detailed oriented and committed to those they work with.

Sent on 04/15/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Kerry, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Mike Alley · Getting married on 02/07/2020

The Best Team

This team will work with you to make your event super special!

Sent on 04/15/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Farag · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Incredible attention to detail

Eddie and his team are top notch! They are super professional, very responsive, and have a great attention to detail (which is very important when planning any event). I was at a 40th birthday party they planned at a vineyard, and talk about impressive! They managed to turn the outdoor patio into a club/lounge, while the inside had a rustic feel with a live band. It was something for everyone! But my favorite part was the customized soft pretzel station, yum! This kind of focus, level of detail and great ideas is what results in a flawless event. I have been to several events put on by the IMPACT team and I was blown away every time.

Sent on 04/11/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Sylvia, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working on these events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Nick K. · Married on 06/13/2019

Awesome Experience!

The Hafkin wedding was a blast! Well organized, beautiful and original ideas and design! Great food and from someone who was IN the wedding party - it was a super smooth experience for the bride and groom and the whole inner circle. WELL DONE!

Sent on 06/13/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Nick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working on The Hafkin's wedding, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Sarah

Sarah Spector · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!

You'd be a FOOL to not work with Impact. They were SUCH a joy to work with from beginning to end. My husband and I planned a lot of the wedding details ourselves, and it was so nice to have Eddie and Nicole to bounce ideas off as as the planning process progressed. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to events and were so professional, efficient, friendly, and chill - which was much appreciated given how stressful wedding planning can be at times.
    We had a walk through about a month before our event which was so helpful and they made sure that we were comfortable and could visualize how everything would work on the day of the event.
    The actual event more than exceeded my expectations - all of the decor looked AMAZING, Eddie and Nicole made us a nice big plate of food and found us a quiet spot to eat, they handled some party crashers (which I didn't even know about until after the wedding - thanks to them!), and had awesome judgement and were quick moving when our tight timeline got thrown off due to a few logistical issues out of their control. They were so great to work with and made sure all of our needs were met that night, and consulted us on just the right amount of details without letting us be worried when things were a little thrown off. Honestly - everything went perfectly in my eyes, and I am so thankful for Impact being the awesome pros that they are and CRUSHING the wedding game. We just wish we could go back and relive how epic it was.
    A friend of ours who was at the wedding already wants to throw her gala at Union Stage with Impact (if that's not validation of job well done, then I don't know what is!!).
    I would 100000% book them again for our wedding and hope our paths cross in the future because they are just all around awesome people. USE IMPACT FOR YOUR EVENT - you will be SO happy you did.

Sent on 06/02/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you and Josh on your wedding, and we're so happy to hear that we helped ease your stress throughout the process. Setting up your DIY décor items it was clear how much time and effort you put into planning your wedding, so thanks for trusting us enough to execute it!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2019

Truly Phenomenal!

Eddie & his team are truly phenomenal! I've worked with him several times; his passion and attention to detail make him an amazing planner and great to work with.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Whitney, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • I

Im Bous · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Events

I have attended a few charity events by these guys and they are always excellent!

Sent on 04/13/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Im, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on non-profit events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!
  • Eddie

Eddie Fam · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly recommend!

We held an event last week, and can't say enough great things about Eddie and his team. Not only were they really enjoyable (and easy) to work with, but they did everything they could to make the process of booking the venue, logistics, and day of support as enjoyable as possible. Our team is still talking about how much they loved this unique, laid back music venue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/24/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Eddie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Rob Chevez · Married on 04/10/2019

Simply Amazing!

Eddie and the entire Impact team have hosted a number of events for us and our friends. The most memorable was a wedding held at a local Vinyard. The food, the service, the ambiance, the music, were all amazing. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    IMPACT Collective 7

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Rob, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Ehab Hennawi · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing group!! Eddie is Awesome!!!1

I attended multiple events they planned and they were impressive!! Always going above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. My close friend used them for his wedding and they were so happy with the value and service they got too.

Sent on 04/10/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Ehab, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Anne · Married on 04/07/2019

Fantastic!

The IMPACT team is amazing to work with! They are excellent at what they do and are so much fun to be around! Would recommend to anyone getting married or hosting an event in the DMV.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Anne, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Mike Sawyer · Married on 04/06/2019

Top notch around the board

Every base was covered... Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jimmys · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding event

I attended a wedding of a good friend of mine that IMPACT was in charge of. I was very impressed with how organized the wedding was and everything was on point from the beginning of the day until the end. I would highly recommend IMPACT Collective for any future events.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Jimmy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make your friend's a memorable experience for you!

Natalia · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Experience!

The IMPACT team is completely dedicated to providing a stress-free event. I worked with them in a couple of events which ran very smoothly! Awesome experience!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Natalia, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Andrea · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience!

I worked with Eddie in a wedding this past month, and it was a very organized event. It was a great experience!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Heidi · Married on 02/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

The IMPACT Collective team is made up of dedicated, hardworking, and passionate individuals. Their attention to detail, diligence, professionalism, responsiveness, and knowledge of the industry will make your experience an enjoyable one. They put their heart behind everything they do and make it their mission to ensure each event is unique and seamless. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Heidi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Diah Eaton · Married on 01/12/2019

7th birthday success!

Thank you IMPACT COLLECTIVE for being so helpful and for making my son's party a unique one. Kids and parents are happy, lots of compliments from our guests and hope we will work with you again in the future. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Diah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Silv W · Married on 01/04/2019

I’ve known Eddie since 2004 and have attended multiple events he and IMPACT team planned, and they were impressive!! Always going above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of, with excellence. I would recommend them to anyone looking to plan their event in the area!

Sent on 04/30/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Silv, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Dave Edwards · Married on 01/01/2019

Professional, Attentive to Detail, Leader in the Industry

I have known Impact Collective and Eddie Fam for 8 years. He is extremely professional and is a leader in the DC event industry. And, his Meant to Live ministry has raised significant funds for schools in impoverished areas overseas.

Sent on 04/17/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Josie Osullivan · Married on 12/08/2018

the BEST wedding coordinators!

My husband and I had a last minute cancellation with our original wedding planner and were rushing to find a new one. He came across Eddie and Natalie from Impact Collective and my whole experience with them couldn't have been more perfect. We hired them to provide just month of services but I wish I had hired them for the entire year! I am naturally just a little controlling and OCD :-) so the fact that they were able to take care of every single aspect of my wedding day to the point where I didn't have to worry about a thing was honestly the best. I was able to truly relax and enjoy the most wonderful day of my life with my new husband - I really do owe so much of the success of that day to Eddie & Natalie.

Sent on 12/11/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Josie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Scott

Scott Jeschke · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Coordinator!

We hosted our ten-year high school reunion at Jammin Java. The venue was a perfect size for about 100 attendees. Not too big, not too small. The ambiance was warm, cozy and nostalgic, especially for JMHS alumni.

Our event coordinator Natalie (From Impact Collective) was outstanding. Natalie was very helpful in accommodating all of our specific requests and questions regarding food, pricing, beverages, logistics etc. Natalie also helped with the setup of the event and manned the ticketing station which allowed us to enjoy ourselves at the event. Great venue, friendly staff, and an outstanding coordinator! Thanks, Natalie for making our reunion so special! - Scott and the JMHS class of 2008

Sent on 12/04/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Scott, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Mina Alexander · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience

I had the pleasure to work with Eddie on several events! He is very prompt and professional, very attentive to details and has tons of good connections. And I really love that he never says sorry we can’t do this, somehow he will find a way and do whatever you ask for!

Sent on 04/14/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Mina, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!