IMPACT Collective Reviews

207 Reviews for IMPACT Collective

• Claire

Claire C. · Getting married on 02/12/2027

Capital Turnaround is DC's new, interesting, top venue

The historic-turned-contemporary Capital Turnaround space speaks to both DC's history and the vibrant city of today. The technology and video capabilities at are dazzling and will surely add to any event.

The IMPACT Collective team is helpful and responsive. A winning combination for event planners!

Sent on 04/13/2020

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Claire, this truly means a lot to us. We appreciate all of your support through Destination DC and are looking forward to hosting your Marketing Outlook Meeting in DC at Capital Turnaround!
  • Esteban

Esteban S. · Getting married on 09/02/2025

Ultimate Venue Space

I attended an event here and all I can say is WOW! This venue has it all, from the industrial concept which is a planner's dream to the open spaces and huge auditorium, Capital Turnaround is sure the place to host your event in D.C. The event I attended hosted by IMPACT Collective showed the great potential the venue has to offer and truly made me excited for the future of events here in DC.

Sent on 04/13/2020

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Esteban, this truly means a lot to us. We appreciate all of your kind words and hope to work together a great deal more in the upcoming future!
  • Rodney

Rodney W. · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Bridal Expo held at Fogo de Chao

My fiancé and I throughly enjoyed our bridal expo experience at Fogo de Chao, which was hosted by IMPACT Collective. The food was amazing and the we found the vendor information to be very helpful!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Rodney, you're the man. You're definitely my favorite groom over 6 ft tall. Thank you for the kind words. We truly are fans of you and Tayler!

Howie S. · Getting married on 02/05/2023

Great planners to work with!

I've worked with Eddie and his amazing team over many years and for many happy brides and grooms! Their passion for excellence and attention to detail make them the best strategic partner for helping brides realize the dream of their #bestdayever! While there may be many planners in the DMV vying for your business, I would take IMPACT and not look back! Trust me you won't be disappointed! #nyxevents #howietstyle

Sent on 03/04/2021

Amy M. · Getting married on 11/02/2022

Truly the best in hospitality

Eddie and his entire team are truly the best in event planning. It's an all star team that will exceed any of your greatest hopes or expectations.

Sent on 02/23/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Amy. It truly means a lot to me and the team. You're a superstar too!

Kiara L. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Don't Look Any Further!

"We have been working with Impact Collective for a few years, and the professionalism and responsiveness are fantastic. They always manage to be on top of every detail and will make sure that everything goes smoothly. If you want a stress-free and memorable day, I would highly recommend it for any social event!"

Sent on 03/08/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Kiara, this is an amazing review. We truly appreciate it. You totally made our day. It's reviews like this that keep us encouraged day in and day out!

Nicolle F. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Highly recommend

We had a great experience, they will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Nicolle. We truly enjoyed being a part of your awesome wedding event. We truly appreciate the kind words!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 06/30/2021

Great to work with! Very responsive and professional team.

Sent on 07/25/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Virginia · Getting married on 06/19/2021

IMPACT Collective’s FAM Trip this past weekend was AMAZING! The venue was spectacular, service impeccable and the friends I made on the trip will be lifetime! Thank you so much to Eddie and Paige for an incredible unforgettable weekend! Networking events will never be the same again….

Sent on 07/27/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Virginia, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working on this event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Kalyn

Kalyn M. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Excellent Vendor

IMPACT Collective has been wonderful to work with so far. We are getting married in June and recently hired IMPACT to be our month of coordinator. They have made us feel so special. They recently hosted a luncheon for their current clients with vendors and we had a wonderful time. Their customer service is truly unmatched. The reviews are all true! Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/21/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Kalyn! You’re the best. It is us who are privileged to work with you on your big day! Big hugs coming in June to celebrate you and Deion!

Beth D. · Married on 03/01/2021

Uncompromising excellence!

Eddie and his team are fun, friendly but professional. They seek excellence in all that they do without compromise. Eddie also gives back to the community and generously serves those who go unnoticed and underserved. He is an outstanding individual leading a great team!"

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Beth - I loved reading your review. It was so kind, encouraging, and thoughtful. Its words like this that remind us why we do what we do.
  • Genne

Genne L. · Married on 02/20/2021

Love Unstoppable Microwedding Brunch

I just held my first event with the Impact Collective and it went off without a hitch! They are an amazing partner; fast, efficient and always with a smile on their face!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Genevieve - we LOVED working with you too. We appreciated your high energy and positive attitude. Thank you for your kind words!

Lucia R. · Married on 02/20/2021

Impact Collective exceeded all my expectations and made my dream come true!!!

Eddie and Jana were incredible throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. It could not have been a more perfect weekend. They were extremely proactive, attentive, and amazed us with how well they picked up on our personalities and helped craft a weekend that fit us perfectly. We could not have had a better experience and recommend them highly.

Sent on 02/25/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Lucia. Your feedback means the world to our team. We appreciate this so much. Happy to be part of your big celebration!

Kate S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Budget friendly and responsive!

Budget friendly and responsive!

Sent on 02/22/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thanks for the review. We try to meet the clients where they are. Glad we could be of service to you and Steve.

Cori A. · Married on 12/19/2020

Trustworthy, talented pros who will make sure you enjoy your wedding!

Eddie and Jana took care of everything we needed to have a stress free month before our intimate wedding, coordinating with our vendors and handling every detail. With changing restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they were flexible, accommodating, and ready with all sorts of back-up plans (which thankfully weren't needed). Thanks to their attention to detail and impeccable judgment, our day went off without a hitch and we never worried about a thing. We highly recommend entrusting your wedding to IMPACT Collective.

Sent on 12/28/2020

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Cori and Jay for your kind words. You deserved the best. You’re part of our fam now. We love you guys!
  • Arnoush

Arnoush S. · Married on 12/10/2020

Impact collective is a great choice for you next event

Impact Collective is truly a team! they will go above and beyond to do what they do best and make your day feel special! Highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 02/18/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Arnoush for your kind words. It was awesome working with you too. Please keep us in mind for future celebrations with your family and friends.
  • Holly

Holly A. · Married on 11/10/2020

A Dedicated Team Beyond Compare

Working with IMPACT Collective has been one of the best decisions I have made. Their team are an incredibly honest and down to earth group of people that pay special attention to every detail. Their passion and dedication are unparalled to anything I've seen before.

Sent on 01/18/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Holly - this is super special to read your kind words. It really does mean a lot when we get acknowledged for our hard work, dedication and passion for doing what we love to do!
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 09/19/2020

Every wedding I have attended and helped with that has been put on my IMPACT has been a huge success. IMPACT will plan your wedding with organization and ease, making sure everything is in place before the day of. On site, they are even more calm, cool and collected and will make sure your wedding is everything you ever dreamed it would be. The people are amazing and really care about the work they are doing.

Sent on 07/27/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Heidi K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Professional Colleague

IMPACT events are stellar. You can see in their implementation how organized, creative, experienced and thoughtful they are with every move. You can’t go wrong there.

Sent on 04/09/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Heidi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Scott

Scott B. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

Eddie and his team really made our day special. They went above and beyond what I ever imagined from a month of coordinator.  I'm a Type A, so my main thing was making sure I had someone assertive when I hired a coordinator. Eddie was a phone call away any time I needed advice amid COVID, leading up to the wedding. They are very responsive, and the wedding day is like having your own personal concierge. They made sure we had a great time and everything looked as I wanted. They went above and beyond what we paid them to do. They were more like friends than a vendor. Eddie was great at giving us much needed pep talks amid guests backing out and COVID concerns. It was all positivity. We would definitely do it again with these guys!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Francine

Francine F. · Married on 09/05/2020

From Large Wedding to Micro-Wedding Style...Great Planning!

IMPACT collective worked with us from the very beginning our journey leading to a micro-wedding. We originally planned for a large in-person wedding of 250 guest in DC but due to these uncertain times we postponed twice which eventually led to a micro-wedding of 7 guest. They were flexible throughout all of the changes which made this process easy for us - effective communication via text, phone and email even with the multiple emails I would send throughout the day they were able to keep up with everything. We ended up having a beautiful micro wedding with only our parents and siblings. It was livestreamed through YouTube. And we did not feel stressed the day of and we were able to be in the moment.

Sent on 09/27/2020

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Francine, you and Efren were truly amazing to work with. We truly appreciate you choosing us for your big day. Thank you for trusting us. We wish you the absolute BEST!
  • Victoria

Victoria G. · Married on 07/12/2020

Above and Beyond!

We had our wedding at a venue following the latest echelon of COVID restrictions. Eddie and Jana were awesome. They did an outstanding job coordinating our wedding by synchronizing the multiple parties involved. From the photographers, florist, DJ, food, bar...they knocked it out of the park!!! Along the way, they kept my wife and I on track. It was one of the most amazing events I've attended...but perhaps I'm partial. I highly recommend Impact Collective for everyone's wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/30/2020

IMPACT Collective's reply:

AWWW we love you guys! Thanks for the kindest words we could possibly hear and we are truly friends. We appreciate you and Scott for entrusting in us for your big day!
  • Drew

Drew S. · Married on 04/18/2020

Eddie and the rest of the Impact Team are the absolute best!

I cannot say enough good things about Eddie and the rest of Impact. We were one of many couples affected by Covid, and Eddie was with us the whole way through. He was extremely helpful and flexible with our multiple moved dates, and was incredibly responsive to any questions we had, big or small.

As much of a pain this past year has been, Eddie and the rest of Impact were on our side and there for us. He even went to bat for us, and went out of his way to help us get a refund from our venue when we were unable to host our wedding there.

We could not be more appreciative for all the hard work Eddie has put in on our behalf, and working with him was the best wedding related decision we made, hands down!

Sent on 02/22/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Drew - you are seriously the man! Thank you so much for the heartfelt feedback. I am truly humbled by these kind words and will always be here when you need me!

Raquel A. · Married on 04/12/2020

The best choice

Great team to work with! They are an excellent team of professionals. They take care of every detail with love and help you in every step of this beatuful journey. You won't regret to choose them.

Sent on 02/18/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Appreciate these kind words. Thank you so much Raquel for your kind words. It was awesome working with you too. Please keep us in mind for future celebrations with your family and friends.
  • Maya

Maya H. · Married on 04/08/2020

Wedding Planners That Will Never Fail You!

The team at IMPACT is wonderful! They were responsive and efficient in answering my questions. Their expertise took all the stress from my event. Whether it was connecting with vendors or figuring out my venue, the team at IMPACT knew it all.

Sent on 01/18/2021

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Thank you Maya for this awesome 5 star review. It sure does mean a lot to us. Hope you have a great 2021!