IMPACT Collective Reviews

IMPACT Collective 5
IMPACT Collective 6

Heidi Klotzman · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Professional Colleague

IMPACT events are stellar. You can see in their implementation how organized, creative, experienced and thoughtful they are with every move. You can’t go wrong there.

Ari · event on: 12/03/2016

Eddie and the team at Impact Collective are exceptional! Their enthusiasm for every event, attention to detail and professionalism are incredible. I've worked with Eddie and his team on a variety of events including non profit, corporate and social events and their staff continue to amaze me. Eddie has a rare compassion and care for not only his clients and colleagues but people in need in the community. It's so fulfilling to work with a company that prioritizes philanthropy in their business. I highly recommend Impact Collective!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Kerry Thomas · Getting married on 03/04/2020

ulitmate professional

Eddie and team are extremely detailed oriented and committed to those they work with.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Mike Alley · Getting married on 02/07/2020

The Best Team

This team will work with you to make your event super special!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Farag · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Incredible attention to detail

Eddie and his team are top notch! They are super professional, very responsive, and have a great attention to detail (which is very important when planning any event). I was at a 40th birthday party they planned at a vineyard, and talk about impressive! They managed to turn the outdoor patio into a club/lounge, while the inside had a rustic feel with a live band. It was something for everyone! But my favorite part was the customized soft pretzel station, yum! This kind of focus, level of detail and great ideas is what results in a flawless event. I have been to several events put on by the IMPACT team and I was blown away every time.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Marie · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Every wedding I have attended and helped with that has been put on my IMPACT has been a huge success. IMPACT will plan your wedding with organization and ease, making sure everything is in place before the day of. On site, they are even more calm, cool and collected and will make sure your wedding is everything you ever dreamed it would be. The people are amazing and really care about the work they are doing.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2019

Truly Phenomenal!

Eddie & his team are truly phenomenal! I've worked with him several times; his passion and attention to detail make him an amazing planner and great to work with.

• I

Im Bous · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Events

I have attended a few charity events by these guys and they are always excellent!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Eddie

Eddie Fam · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly recommend!

We held an event last week, and can't say enough great things about Eddie and his team. Not only were they really enjoyable (and easy) to work with, but they did everything they could to make the process of booking the venue, logistics, and day of support as enjoyable as possible. Our team is still talking about how much they loved this unique, laid back music venue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Rob Chevez · Married on 04/10/2019

Simply Amazing!

Eddie and the entire Impact team have hosted a number of events for us and our friends. The most memorable was a wedding held at a local Vinyard. The food, the service, the ambiance, the music, were all amazing. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    IMPACT Collective 7

Ehab Hennawi · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing group!! Eddie is Awesome!!!1

I attended multiple events they planned and they were impressive!! Always going above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. My close friend used them for his wedding and they were so happy with the value and service they got too.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Anne · Married on 04/07/2019

Fantastic!

The IMPACT team is amazing to work with! They are excellent at what they do and are so much fun to be around! Would recommend to anyone getting married or hosting an event in the DMV.

Mike Sawyer · Married on 04/06/2019

Top notch around the board

Every base was covered... Highly recommended!

Jimmys · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding event

I attended a wedding of a good friend of mine that IMPACT was in charge of. I was very impressed with how organized the wedding was and everything was on point from the beginning of the day until the end. I would highly recommend IMPACT Collective for any future events.

Natalia · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Experience!

The IMPACT team is completely dedicated to providing a stress-free event. I worked with them in a couple of events which ran very smoothly! Awesome experience!!

Andrea · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience!

I worked with Eddie in a wedding this past month, and it was a very organized event. It was a great experience!

Heidi · Married on 02/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

The IMPACT Collective team is made up of dedicated, hardworking, and passionate individuals. Their attention to detail, diligence, professionalism, responsiveness, and knowledge of the industry will make your experience an enjoyable one. They put their heart behind everything they do and make it their mission to ensure each event is unique and seamless. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Diah Eaton · Married on 01/12/2019

7th birthday success!

Thank you IMPACT COLLECTIVE for being so helpful and for making my son's party a unique one. Kids and parents are happy, lots of compliments from our guests and hope we will work with you again in the future. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Silv W · Married on 01/04/2019

I’ve known Eddie since 2004 and have attended multiple events he and IMPACT team planned, and they were impressive!! Always going above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of, with excellence. I would recommend them to anyone looking to plan their event in the area!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Dave Edwards · Married on 01/01/2019

Professional, Attentive to Detail, Leader in the Industry

I have known Impact Collective and Eddie Fam for 8 years. He is extremely professional and is a leader in the DC event industry. And, his Meant to Live ministry has raised significant funds for schools in impoverished areas overseas.

Josie Osullivan · Married on 12/08/2018

the BEST wedding coordinators!

My husband and I had a last minute cancellation with our original wedding planner and were rushing to find a new one. He came across Eddie and Natalie from Impact Collective and my whole experience with them couldn't have been more perfect. We hired them to provide just month of services but I wish I had hired them for the entire year! I am naturally just a little controlling and OCD :-) so the fact that they were able to take care of every single aspect of my wedding day to the point where I didn't have to worry about a thing was honestly the best. I was able to truly relax and enjoy the most wonderful day of my life with my new husband - I really do owe so much of the success of that day to Eddie & Natalie.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Scott

Scott Jeschke · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Coordinator!

We hosted our ten-year high school reunion at Jammin Java. The venue was a perfect size for about 100 attendees. Not too big, not too small. The ambiance was warm, cozy and nostalgic, especially for JMHS alumni.

Our event coordinator Natalie (From Impact Collective) was outstanding. Natalie was very helpful in accommodating all of our specific requests and questions regarding food, pricing, beverages, logistics etc. Natalie also helped with the setup of the event and manned the ticketing station which allowed us to enjoy ourselves at the event. Great venue, friendly staff, and an outstanding coordinator! Thanks, Natalie for making our reunion so special! - Scott and the JMHS class of 2008

Sent on 12/04/2018

Mina Alexander · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience

I had the pleasure to work with Eddie on several events! He is very prompt and professional, very attentive to details and has tons of good connections. And I really love that he never says sorry we can’t do this, somehow he will find a way and do whatever you ask for!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/03/2018

So glad we had Natalie as our coordinator!

IMPACT Collective provided the day-of coordination for my wedding at Union Stage, and I couldn't be any happier with the services provided. Natalie was our coordinator, and she really went above and beyond in helping us make our wedding a successful event. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met with Natalie to come up with a detailed timeline for the event which she made sure was adhered to on the day-of. She also communicated with our other vendors to ensure the event ran seamlessly. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I emailed Natalie almost every day with last minute details and she responded quickly each and every time, which was such a comfort. Everything we discussed went according to plan and it was so helpful to not have to worry about little things when I had so much else going on the day of the wedding.

Natalie worked hard to make sure our vision for the wedding came to fruition, and we couldn't be more grateful to have had her help on such an important day. My husband and I have no experience in planning events, and had no idea that a day-of coordinator was something we wanted or needed. However, we couldn't have done it with Natalie and wouldn't think twice about hiring her for another event.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Bill

Bill Twilde · Married on 10/26/2018

Working with IMPACT

I have known Eddie, for a little over a decade, And have worked with him in several capacities, from fashion, Entertainment, Philanthropy, Charity fundraising, to Event Planning. I think the corner stone of to his success, starts from his heart and compassion and his genuine desire to want to help others.
    As a professional wedding music vendor I have worked with many event planning companies, and I can confidently state that Eddie and his team at IMPACT are a far cut above most. Unlike other companies out there, First and foremost, they actually care about their clients. Planning for a wedding can be Extremely stressful. Trying to find a the perfect place for your wedding, finding the right trustworthy vendors, stressing over budget concerns, all can make it a very challenging process for couples.
    Eddie and his team can plan every step of the way to help take much of that stress off of you. Planning is also just one part of the equation. Being able to deal with the challenges and factors that are out of your control, like weather and last minute changes are important too. I have worked with many companies that had the best laid plans, but weren’t able to execute them when it mattered, and certainly were not able to troubleshoot. IMPACT not only have the ability to find creative solutions, but are able to carry them out on your big day and help you through some of those challenges. I have personally witnessed my share of disaster weddings, from those that thought they could plan it themselves, or couples that had used a poor quality service.
    Your Wedding is such a monumental day in your life that you only get one shot at; Don’t leave it in the hands of Just anyone.
    IMPACt And their team of professionals have the experience, and the expertise, to help you carry out your dream wedding!