Images By PP

6382 Royal Palm Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33063 Map · Phone number

About Images By PP

If you are looking for Truly Professional Services at a Great Price you have come to the right place! We Would Love to capture the most beautiful images of your Special Day for you while keeping your cost really Affordable. We have various Photography Packages available, for any budget.
Combo package: Photography & Video – Special Prices.
***Please call for availability & pricing***

$100 TO HOLD YOUR DATE TODAY!! Limited time Offer!!

• Diana Cecilia Photography
  • CN Photography
  • Michael Wright Photo

2 Reviews for Images By PP

1 User photo

• Leydi

Leydi · Married on 05/03/2019

Awesome photographer

Just great!!! I will be contacting her again

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • T.

Tatiana · Married on 11/15/2013

2.8
      2.5
      1.5
      2.5

While Pat & Pedro are a lovely & very sweet couple, the quality of the work was less than up to par. Even so, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, as my wedding day was one to be reckoned with, before it even started.

While I created a timeline for the day of the wedding, I did not include "photography time" until after the ceremony & before the reception, & this was brought to my attention by Pat, so I assume that I must've made a mistake somewhere. Right after the ceremony, it started to rain, & my husband & I only got one picture that was worth framing, together. As photographers/videographers, I thought that Pat & Pedro would have been more prepared for weather conditions. Instead, the one picture that is decent enough for framing has water droplet marks embedded in it, because there was no protection for the lens on the camera. As a part-time graphic designer, I know most photographers/videographers know that there is no way to photoshop water spots on lenses out of pictures completely. I even tried. This was so disappointing.

Between the ceremony & reception, my husband & I had to take a detour to the hospital to visit my mom. At this time, Pat used that time at the reception hall & got some beautiful pictures of our family & friends who were awaiting our arrival.

When we got to the reception, of course, we were late. Pat insisted that we start taking pictures right away, to which I requesed that we be left alone to eat before we did anything else. Pat complied with my request but right after dinner, we were rushed to every table & then rushed through pictures with BP, then just us. It was terrible, my husband was so unhappy. We even bought another hour of time so that we didn't have to be rushed. It didn't work out that way.

As for video? No creativity whatsoever. One whole shot of the ceremony, terrible angles, lots of wind/noise in the background. Bottom line, I purchased all copyrights & redid the entire video, myself.

Sent on 10/20/2014

• 6382 Royal Palm Blvd Pompano Beach, FL, 33063 See on map
    Location of (Images By PP)