Illuminations Holiday Lighting

Endicott, NY View map

Illuminations Holiday Lighting is a wedding decor and lighting company located in Endicott, New York. Illuminations Holiday Lighting believes that lighting should not be an afterthought but a key element in the landscape at any special event or wedding.

Providing a variety of sophisticated, elegant, and bright LED lighting products, Illuminations Holiday Lighting has the right lights to best suit the style and theme of any special day. Their team of professional designers works closely with clients to first gather ideas and discuss potential event designs. The company also offers an array of different packages to provide lights for any type of event. Their most popular wedding package includes delivery, cleanup, string, and uplighting. Packages can also be tailored to ensure the client gets the right products to create the perfect mood and ambiance for their event.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$350

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$500

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Delivery
String
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Hanging Lit Decor
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Todd W. Married on 05/14/2022

Our wedding lighting

We can't thank Illuminations enough. The lighting made that specific touch for our reception. It was prefect, just what we wanted.

Illuminations Holiday Lighting's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review, Todd! We know how important your wedding day is and we are honored to have been a small part of the festivities with our lighting! We wish you much happiness in the future together!
  • Rita
    Rita M. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Eddie makes dreams come true

I cannot rave enough about Eddie鈥檚 services. He took all of our ideas and made them come to life in the most magical way. He is the most patient man, will listen to all of your concerns, and appreciate all of your input. I will never forget him changing out lightbulbs until 1am on install day because even though I vocally said I didn鈥檛 mind the yellow lights, he could see it in my eyes that the white was what I wanted. THAT is unrivaled service. Please please please consider making Eddie a part of your team. He is worth every penny.

Illuminations Holiday Lighting's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review Rita! I understand the importance of a wedding day and that a bride has dreamed of all the details for many nights, so I am happy to do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied. I am so honored that I got to decorate for your wedding and make your night magical for your guests, and most importantly... you. I wish you and Tyler many years of joy and happiness together!

Eddie Bello - Owner of Illuminations Event Lighting
    Emily H. Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing work

Did an amazing job on very short notice as I had to change location for my wedding last minute.
    Great communication, and great recommendations as well.
    Everything turned out so beautiful, so glad I chose Illuminations Holiday Lighting to make our backyard wedding look like an actual wedding venue!

Illuminations Holiday Lighting's reply:

Thank you, again, for trusting in Illuminations to provide lighting for your wedding! We know how much this day means to you and we are honored to have been included in your wedding.

We wish you and Jordan the best in your marriage together!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 32 Reviews
Tioga Downs Casino Resort
5.0 out of 5 rating , 16 Reviews
路 Hotel Weddings
Holiday Inn Binghamton-Dwtn (Hawley St)
4.9 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews
4.9 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews

907 East Main Street Endicott, NY, 13760
607-237-1440

9am-4pm
Location of (Illuminations Holiday Lighting)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding