2-8 Hawley Street, Binghamton, NY 13901 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Binghamton-Dwtn (Hawley St)

You found the ONE...now select the perfect Venue!
Whether you choose a traditional or non-traditional ceremony the possibilities are endless with the Holiday Inn Binghamton. With both indoor and outdoor options, your ceremony, cocktail hour or reception can take place by the river or inside one of our elegantly appointed Ballrooms. The Holiday Inn Binghamton Triple Cities Ballroom or Carousel Ballroom is a perfect setting for parties and receptions, with seating for up to 400 guests. We also have several rooms that are more intimate that would be perfect for engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. For your out of town guests, our newly re-designed guest rooms are a perfect place to rest before or after the celebration.

The Holiday Inn Binghamton - Where a special occasion becomes an extraordinary event!

Follow Holiday Inn Binghamton-Dwtn (Hawley St) on

a1988193fd9e1ab5 1528919902 bf37dfb379d7349e 1528919901212 1 holiday inn bingha
e3cd85736e7dce86 1529000928 1ee1533bb45ef716 1529000928171 1 images 1
a4453281097b2a39 1529000931 d9a5b9e315d7e04a 1529000931404 2 images
wedding cake

10 Reviews for Holiday Inn Binghamton-Dwtn (Hawley St)

Andrea · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot begin to explain how happy I was that we chose to have our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn! Everything was so perfect! Jenny, the wedding coordinator, was SOOOOO helpful and did everything she could to make our day perfect! And it was! The reception room was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined it to be. All of the staff was so helpful and attentive. Would definitely recommend!!! :)

Joy · Married on 05/30/2015

We could not have been any happier with our decision to choose the Holiday Inn for my daughter's wedding. Everything was stress-free and absolutely perfect!! We worked very closely with Jenny Delgado who was awesome!! We just knew from the beginning that we were in good, capable hands. She was always available, extremely professional, organized and pleasant. She responded to any and all questions very quickly. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her.

Chef Bob is fantastic and the food was sooooo good. Several guests commented on how incredibly delicious the food was and they even raved about the green beans!!

I would highly recommend this venue to all my family and friends! I’ve already been singing praises to everyone who asks me about the wedding. The food was great and the day was amazing! Kudos to all the dedicated and professional staff!!

• User3721938 · 2+ years ago

The Holiday Inn was the best choice I made for my wedding. The staff is absolutely fantastic. I couldn't have imagined planning my wedding without their help. They were fast to respond to questions and provide suggestions that were so helpful. They brunch for our guests the next day was amazing! From start to finish my wedding was amazing and I know it is because of the awesome staff! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat to anyone planning a wedding!

Award

Holiday Inn Binghamton-Dwtn (Hawley St) FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 15
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Howard Dingman, Wedding Officiant
    Howard Dingman, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

With spectacular ballrooms, a gorgeous indoor galleria, a beautiful river walk, plenty of space, great food, and plenty of rooms for your out-of-town guests - the Holiday Inn has everything you want or need to make your wedding day perfect. It's a great venue for your special day. Their staff is friendly and helpful, and they'll help make your day memorable.

• 2-8 Hawley Street Binghamton, NY 13901 See on map