26 Espial Dr, Binghamton, NY 13903 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Balloon Affair

Looking to bring a unique, vibrant design to your wedding?

A Balloon Affair specializes in creating designs that not only brighten a room, but deliver a quality atmosphere that improves any reception venue! Our team provides assistance when it is time to create an idea and bring it to life. No matter the color scheme, space, traditions, mood or budget, our team is always looking to make your imaginations come to life. Alongside our lighting and fabric options, the consultation team is here to provide you with a quality experince to deliver the best service possible.

2 Reviews for A Balloon Affair

Ani · Married on 08/15/2015

Balloon Affair did a great job with my decorations! They put the a beautiful curtain with light as a backdrop behind our bridal table. Everybody loved taking pictures there. It looked so pretty. The ceiling with the draping was completely transformed! Thank you Rosemarie! I am really glad I found you!

Best,
    Ani

Sent on 09/02/2015

Karrie · Married on 11/21/2010

Rosemarie and her company, A Balloon Affair, ROCKED our reception. The entire venue, which is nothing more really than an empty community hall with concrete walls, looked absolutely STUNNING when Rosemarie was done weaving her magic.

Rosemarie immediately got back to me when I contacted her via email and she happily gave me several dates that she had availability to meet with me so she could determine our needs and what she could help is with. Turns out, she helped us with everything we wanted and actually had more! The stuff that she can do with both balloons and lighting is AMAZING!!

We had beautiful lighting with pinlights all over the room, and the way that she put together the ceiling canopy and all the table skirts and lights made our tropical luau breathtaking. Everyone did nothing all night long but discuss how gorgeous everything looked. We didn't do any balloons at our reception, but I am fairly certain if we had, it would have been really awesome. :-)

It is very difficult in our area to find a vendor who is willing to travel a bit and do this kind of work, but A Balloon Affair is one of a kind. Rosemarie had no problem travelling the 50+ miles to my venue, putting everything up, and coming back the next day and taking it all down before we even got out of bed.

Call A Balloon Affair for any decorating services you might need. You will be met with the utmost in quality, professionalism, and attention to detail.

Thank you SO MUCH for everything Rosie!

Karrie and Steve