About IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements

Voted 5Star Officiant and Day Coordination for Your Chicagoland Wedding

The WEDDING DAY NINJA Slashing Prices for your Wedding

Officiant – Day Of Coordinator – Flowers – Venue

Very sincerely, thank you for viewing my profile and considering me for your wedding.  I have over 35 years’ experience and offer several services to help you plan, officiate and manage your wedding day. My goal is to help lovebirds like yourselves, have an amazing wedding without breaking the bank. Combining my services can save you even more. Plus, I offer my personal wedding vendor list which will allow you to obtain special discounts on planning your Chicagoland wedding like; I.e.: your tux or bridesmaid’s dresses, hotel overnight, live violin, and more – Keep reading – it’s below.

BestValueWedding.com

Officiating the Oath of Marriage

First thing: Regarding your ceremony... have you thought about what kind of wedding ceremony you want to have?  What you’ll “do” during the ceremony?  Most churches and wedding officiant’s have cookie cutter ceremonies that you’ll see over and over. If you hire me, I would work with you to create the perfect ceremony, religious or spiritual, and make it original. ABOUT YOU. Something that touches  the hearts of everyone present. I serve my couples according to THEIR unique personality, beliefs and desires. I will capture the perfect words and ritual to express your love and strengthen the bond between you. Check out my Blog. I hope it inspires you even if you choose another officiant! http://WeddingCeremonyIdeas.info

MARRIAGE EQUALITY  I work hard for marriage equality. My LGBTQ website is http://SameSexWeddingVenue.com and my pagan website is http://ChicagoPaganWeddings.com I am proud to have coined the phrase “Your Wedding - YOUR Way!”

WEDDING OFFICIANT

Please logon to my website http://ILWeddingOfficiant.com to find over a hundred reviews from couples just like you. All 5Star and raving about the unique intimate ceremonies I write and perform. I love my job, and I would be honored to marry you.

INTIMATE WEDDING VENUE

Also, I offer a http://LittleWeddingVenue.com  for weddings up to 30 guests with a beautiful garden and all-inclusive packages.  It is historic Pine Manor Chicago and the wedding chapel is open daily by appointment 8-8pm. You can plan ahead with buffet and live music or last minute elopement, or bring 30 friends.

Get Married In Frint of This 1920s Fireplace at Pine Manor Chicaago

WEDDING DAY COORDINATOR

With hundreds of wedding under my belt, I want your wedding day to be perfect. One way I can help is by managing your wedding day.  http://Day-ofCoordination.com has the details but its simple, I manage an average size wedding, with two all-day assistant coordinators for $1250.  That's three people on the floor for your wedding day to insure your day comes off without a hiccup and your family and friends can enjoy the day too.

WEDDING FLORIST

Plus, I can make all your wedding flower arrangements for the wedding party and decorations at wholesale prices. Logon to my website and pick up the free flower planner word doc you can download to help you make your plans

PLAN YOUR WEDDING WITH THE WEDDING VENDOR LIST

The Chicagoland http://WeddingVendorList.com  is a pre-qualified and 5-star rated list of vendors who will give you special discount pricing on your wedding. Check it out! These are my friends – performed hundreds of weddings with these guys – I know they will treat you well and you’ll love the prices.

-- It would be my pleasure to serve you. I hope you pick me!  Feel free to text  me 773-307-2128. I’m most happy to answer any questions I can.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements on

51 Reviews for IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements

User Photos
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

Rev. Pam is amazing! My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic. We wanted to ensure that our ceremony was meaningful - that it incorporated elements of both our backgrounds, but was unique and special. Rev. Pam helped create a totally special ceremony, one that included some traditional symbolism as well as some details we added to make it our own. We received so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was! I never imaged having such a perfect, beautiful, special ceremony! No lulls, awkward silences. Pam really knows how to put on a good show. Highly, highly recommend Pam!

Profile Picture sarah, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam planned the most beautiful garden ceremony for my husband and I on 10.4.17. From officiating, to the cake and house wine, to the photos, to my bouquet.. and all the memories in-between! I cannot recommend her enough. Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of.

Photo of IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements in Chicago, IL
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexis, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Typical Price
$300.00
Starting Price
$225.00
Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$149.00

IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements FAQ

Civil Union

Bride Photos By Rev Pam

18 Photos

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Absolutely love this Vendor! Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding? This is the Vendor to use! She will handle everything from photography to cake to hotels. She also hosts intimate weddings at her old Sear catalog home with a beautiful backyard garden. Lovely place to have a wedding and a wonderful woman to work with!

Events

NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL 60602   See On Map
847-873-7463 (phone)
Please feel free to call or text any time after 8am and before 8pm CST
IL   See On Map
IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements is a wedding wedding chapel from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Mt Prospect, Schaumburg, and Waukegan. IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements is a professional chicago wedding officiant that has been part of the small & tiny venue wedding industry since 2011 specializing in All Inclusive Wedding Packages Garden Wedding Venue.