JZCstudio

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Joey is my name and I want to be your wedding photographer! I’ve been doing this for 10 years in many different states and enviroments. I’m the right photographer for you because I honestly care about you and your wedding. I’m not just a photographer I’m your wedding guide. I know the ins and outs of weddings I’m prepared for anything and just know I have your back. I’m always early to your event and I’m always staying till the last moment. I won’t miss that priceless moment. Priceless moments aren’t just that amazing dance move on the dance floor. Sometimes it’s the small moments with long time friends just chatting and those moments other photographers miss or don’t care enough to notice how special that moment is. Shoot me a message and I'll get you on the books today!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Kaylynne M. Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing photos!

Joey is by far the BEST! He is so committed to doing a good job, and he succeeded! He gave us the absolute best photos, and I will forever cherish these photos. He drove 4 hours to the venue and returned the photos within a couple weeks. I definitely recommend Joey!!
    Mandy Married on 10/05/2018

Hire this guy for your wedding

Joey is an incredible photographer. He has a great eye for photos, and is very easy to work with. He was consistently professional, responsive, and had our best interests and preferences at heart. We loved having him at our wedding, and our engagement photo shoot was a huge success. Joey helped make our big day even more unforgettable.
    Kylie Married on 09/15/2018
    Joey went above & beyond! The quality of his work is spectacular & exceeded all our expectations. Anything we asked he did & more. He showed up early for our engagement photos & on the day of our wedding. Before he left our wedding, he made sure to ask if we needed anything else. He was professional with everything & very easy going. I highly recommend him to any bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

JZCstudio 1
Exclusive
JZCstudio 2
Offer

Free four hour photo booth worth over a grand for free with any purchase of a wedding photography service. The photo booth is manned. No physical prints just digital copy of the photo booth strip. Customizable photo strip made for your specific wedding.

Pricing

JZCstudio Price Rates

IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Joey for years. He shot the majority of my weddings - really miss him here in Chicago. Colarado - you stole a great photographer from me! The LittleWeddingVenue.com in Chicago

340 Briarwood lane Chicago, IL, 60102

Always.
Location of (JZCstudio)

JZCstudio frequently asked questions

What photography services does JZCstudio include in the starting price?

JZCstudio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does JZCstudio include in their most popular wedding package?

JZCstudio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does JZCstudio offer?

JZCstudio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does JZCstudio offer?

JZCstudio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JZCstudio offer for wedding events?

JZCstudio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend JZCstudio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JZCstudio is recommended by 76% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JZCstudio offer?

JZCstudio currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding