• Pricing

About OI Photography

OI Photography is based in Oswego, Illinois and willing to travel. I am passionate about my work and how I capture your day. It's all about capturing emotions within a click in a way that each photo tell your unique story. I have more of a photojournalism style, mixed with contemporary, traditional and natural ways as well. I aim to create wonderful final products that will keep your magical day.

OI Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages, depending upon your particular needs and desired services. Photographs are presented in the form of high-resolution images for every client. The list of services offered by OI Photography includes, but is not limited to, the following:

• Additional hours

OI Photography 5
OI Photography 6
OI Photography 7

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2018

Oona and Josh were amazing to work with! My fiance and I are never planned to have engagement photos taken, we always thought it would be awkward and that it wouldn't be worth it. But let me tell you how I wrong I was! Both Oona and Josh were able to keep the mood light and made us feel so comfortable (which really shows in the shots they captured!).

Since we're getting married this October, we were really set on having engagement photos in Oct of last year to capture the look/feel of Fall. They made this happen for us and we could not be happier.

We had an idea to take photos in our gym since that's a big part of our lives and relationship. They were all for it! We had so much fun. They were even on board for us taking some regular clothed pictures, so we went to the spot where my fiance proposed. This was a special spot for us that we hadn't shared with many people and again, they had a special knack for making us laugh and feel comfortable. We were laughing to the point where I was crying, which Oona quickly snapped away and the final product looks like a heartfelt moment instead of hysterical laughter. :)

When we were done with the shoot and walking back to our car, we all noticed this BEAUTIFUL alley. That's right, I said alley. We couldn't help ourselves and ended up getting our favorite shot from this unexpected beauty (shown below, the pic we used for our invitations as well!). Here the crew was able to get some amazingly technical shots using the alley as a vantage point and did some special things with the sunlight.

I can't express enough how happy we are with the work and that we had engagement photos taken at all. They're going to be such a special keepsake that we'll be able to have for the rest of our lives. Thank you OI Photography!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    OI Photography 8
    OI Photography 9
    OI Photography 10
    OI Photography 11

OI Photography's reply:

Melissa, I LOVE that photo that looks like a heartfelt moment! :-) Although, it was a hysterical laughter you both will always remember that bit of the shoot AND that is what it is all about! It was a beautiful fall day filled with captured emotions, moments that with one look you both will vividly remember! :-) Thank you for the trust and we are happy to have given you both such a positive experience.
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 06/22/2018

Oona & Josh are 2 of the most accommodating, caring, and passionate people I’ve ever met. They are so in sync it is incredible. We couldn’t have imagined our special day without them!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    OI Photography 19
    OI Photography 20
    OI Photography 21

OI Photography's reply:

Your wedding was gorgeous! From the paper flowers made out of book pages to the book arch at the ceremony, everything was so beautifully planned! It was a pleasure capturing your Special Day. Thank you Veronica and Steven for entrusting us with your day.

OI Photography Pricing

OI Photography Price Rates

OI Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Fearless & Bella
    Fearless & Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Oona is amazing at capturing the relationship and love of a couple through photography. She is highly professional and you can clearly see that she takes pride in her work. When picking out your photographer, you really want someone who you can connect with and be comfortable with, and Oona is that perfect person. She has an easy going personality and is very pleasant to be around with. I highly recommend OI Photography!

• Oswego, 60543 See on map