Oswego, Oswego, IL 60543 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About OI Photography

OI Photography is based in Oswego, Illinois and willing to travel. I am passionate about my work and how I capture your day. It's all about capturing emotions within a click in a way that each photo tell your unique story. I have more of a photojournalism style, mixed with contemporary, traditional and natural ways as well. I aim to create wonderful final products that will keep your magical day.

OI Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages, depending upon your particular needs and desired services. Photographs are presented in the form of high-resolution images for every client. The list of services offered by OI Photography includes, but is not limited to, the following:

• Additional hours

OI Photography 6
OI Photography 7

Kyle Hayes · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome Engement Shoot!

We were referred to them by our friends, and were very impressed with the service and our results. They came ready with suggestions but were open to shots we had in mind also. We had some weather challenges too during our shoot but they were professional and were willing to tough it out as long as we continued to pose. Great service and really affordable. Don’t wait!! BOOK TODAY!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    OI Photography 8

OI Photography's reply:

Thank you Kyle, for entrusting us with your engagement shoot. Having fun is what it is all about, and we definitely had a lot of fun during your shoot! The weather just brought a little bit more creativity to it :-) Kind Wishes!

Latoya · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Artist

Oona and Josh Isom are AMAZING! They are the most sweetest couple/team that I’ve ever seen. They were so attentive to every detail of our wedding. My husband and I were in love with every bit of their work and we’re still in awe of how all of our photos came out. Working with them you for sure won’t be disappointed. Working with the both of them was like hanging with great friends. They are so humble and honest and we’re beyond happy that we found them through Wedding Wire.

Sent on 05/08/2019

OI Photography's reply:

We LOVED being part of your day with such an important mission! You both are wonderful people and OI Photography wishes you an amazing journey. :-)

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Oona has a true passion and skill for wedding photography. My husband and I have lovely photos to remember our wedding day because of the excellent job Oona and her husband did!

Oona feels like an old friend. She made me feel comfortable during the shoot, and was attentive to everything going on around us. Oona is able to take a wide range of amazing photos, from family shots, couples shots, candid shots, and amazing detail work. Our photos feel natural and really capture the love expressed on the day.

Additionally, Oona was very prepared and comprehensive, Oona and Josh met with me prior to the wedding day to get to know what my husband and I would like, they arrived early the day of our wedding, and found the best locations for all of our photos.

I am so happy we had Oona to capture the day. I would highly recommend OI Photography!

Sent on 03/05/2018

OI Photography's reply:

It was an honor to capture your day, Danielle! Josh and I loved working with you both. It certainly does feel like we are old friends, thank you for the beautiful words and for taking the time to share your OI Photography experience. Enjoy the amazing journey of marriage.

OI Photography Pricing

OI Photography Price Rates

OI Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Fearless & Bella
    Fearless & Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Oona is amazing at capturing the relationship and love of a couple through photography. She is highly professional and you can clearly see that she takes pride in her work. When picking out your photographer, you really want someone who you can connect with and be comfortable with, and Oona is that perfect person. She has an easy going personality and is very pleasant to be around with. I highly recommend OI Photography!

• Oswego Oswego, IL, 60543 See on map