Pearl City, HI 96782 Map · Phone number

iFloyd Photography 6
iFloyd Photography 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Katherine Velez Twill · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Highly recommend working with Floyd!

Floyd was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. It can be really daunting as a same sex couple to find vendors who will make you feel comfortable. Floyd was wonderful to work with. He was very professional while being laid back, which really matched our energy that day (surprisingly!).

He did a great job working with my wife. We are not exactly people that enjoy being in the limelight but he made us feel special and at ease as he was telling us when to hold hands, when to move, when to kiss, etc. The photos didn't take too long to receive after our event. He was very patient with us as we picked through our favorites. The final edits were gorgeous! We are so in love and very happy with the results from our wedding day.

Some other things to note. His price is great! He is so reasonably priced in comparison to other options for the area. He may not offer add-ons like a wedding book, but these days you can put that stuff together yourself. The value and the experience are 100% worth it. Highly recommend Floyd. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Photography Experience!

Floyd was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. My husband and I were relatively particular about what style we wanted for our wedding photos, and I came across Floyd on Instagram. His light, organic photography style was EXACTLY what we were looking for. I was definitely worried about my husband and I looking awkward in our photos (as we are not used to posing in front of a camera), but Floyd guided us the entire time, making us feel very comfortable throughout the process. We appreciated that he was very responsive as well (very important in the midst of wedding planning!), and so easy to work with. He has an incredible eye and it definitely shows in his work. We were extremely happy with how the pictures came out - he was able to capture some candids of our guests that will let us relive the day over and over in the years to come. We are so happy with Floyd's work, and hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 05/31/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

I'm not ashamed to say that I was a very particular bride and I had an idea as to what I wanted my photos to look like. We had so many choices and I took about a couple of months to look over each option and make sure we had the perfect photographer. Floyd truly delivered on our photos and they came out stunning! He was punctual and very friendly and easy to work with. He didn't make our poses awkward or stiff and our pictures came out natural and candid as we had hoped! I even had other friends and family members give their opinion on photographers and they all agreed that Floyd was the best choice - and they were right! You truly won't regret picking Floyd to capture your wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2019

iFloyd Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Pearl City, 96782 See on map