Ideal Artistry

Rochester, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ideal Artistry is a wedding beauty business based in Rochester, New York, renowned for clean, dramatic, and detailed makeup artistry. The team is passionate about helping future newlyweds get ready for their special day in luxurious comfort. Every look is tailored to the individual, ensuring a timeless and beautiful style that reflects the happy couple's tastes. Everyone who sits in the makeup chair leaves feeling more confident and empowered.

Ideal Artistry offers one-on-one consultations to discuss the essential elements of the finished look. The team is well versed in different skin types and tones, ensuring there is a service for everyone in the wedding party. Packages can include natural makeup, contouring, and trial sessions. The team is also willing to travel to your chosen getting-ready location for added convenience. Wedding groups can even book personalized makeup lessons before the big day to learn professional tips and tricks for applying long-lasting makeup.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Brittany
    Brittany H. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Liana was the best, we couldn’t have asked for more!

Liana did such an amazing job! She took care of me and my crew of girls and my mom with grace and confidence. She listened to what we wanted and matched our looks to our personalities perfectly. Her calm and collected nature combined with her knowledgeable confidence was the perfect set of skills to handle a rowdy crew like ours and we are so thankful for the relaxing and enjoyable experience.
  • Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 06/04/2022

Wedding 6/4/22

I cannot recommend Liana enough. She is truly a master at her job! She effortlessly took a room full of women who are uncomfortable with/do not normally wear makeup and made them feel comfortable and beautiful. Every single one of my girls came up to me afterwards and RAVED about their makeup! She does an amazing job at natural makeup which is why I initially chose her. Not only that, but she very kindly incorporated an additional person's makeup the day of when she could have easily refused. Her flexibility is second to none.
    I rarely wear makeup and when I told Liana my vision for myself she took my ideas and not only ran with them but elevated them beyond what I could have imagined. She made me feel like a beautiful fairy on the day of my wedding and I got multiple compliments on my bold lip. Liana was truly amazing to work with and took everything in stride. Do yourself a favor and hire Liana for your wedding, I guarantee you will not regret it.
  • Chad
    Chad U. Married on 04/30/2022

Maintained the natural beauty for all of our diverse faces

Ideal Artistry was the perfect choice for my wedding makeup artist! From start to finish, Liana was quick to respond to every email and was encouraging in her messages. During my makeup trial, she was very receptive to my feedback and kept revising until I loved the way I looked. While planning out the morning of my wedding, she kept my mind at ease by being her flexible and easy going self. She did a beautiful job with the makeup for me (the bride), 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Everyone loved her style of keeping the natural, beautiful look for each person. Before finding Liana, I was most concerned with finding an artist who could do makeup for a diverse group of faces, especially me being Chinese, because not a lot of the artists I found had past examples to show experience in this way. I am so glad that I chose Liana, because she and her assistant had no problems and regardless of the face before them, everyone looked amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Rochester Rochester, NY, 14564
5854061991
Location of (Ideal Artistry)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding