Ideal Artistry Reviews

Ideal Artistry 7
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/06/2018

A true artist!

Liana was spectacular to work with! From my trial to the day-of, Liana allowed me to take the lead on the makeup style I was looking for, testing several different looks, while guiding me to the perfect wedding day look. She listened when I thought I wanted something different and artfully suggested what might also suit my style. On the day of my wedding, Liana made me, my mother, and my bridesmaids feel like princesses - and to top it off, it hardly felt like we had any makeup on at all! She did such a wonderful job that before the night was over, I had two guests inquiring about my makeup, and since then, a couple more; and I have been eager to share my positive experience. What I really loved about working with Liana is that in addition to her glowing and friendly personality, you can tell how passionate she is about makeup artistry and making you look and feel as beautiful as you are on the inside. She's a real gem and I highly recommend her!
    *Bonus points: She'll travel!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Ideal Artistry 14
    Ideal Artistry 15
    Ideal Artistry 16

Shareen · Married on 09/08/2018

Liana is fantastic!!! She is very professional and such an amazing make up artist. She uses all top of the line, quality products. She is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to answering any of the questions I had.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Erica · Married on 03/03/2018

Liana is a extremely professional and knowledgeable Makeup Artist. She is my go to girl for all of my special occasions. She knows exactly what she is doing and takes her time to make me feel beautiful. She is always open to any suggestions or questions when it comes to makeup and skincare. I would never go to anyone else. Her expertise shines through her personality and her love for makeup and making women feel beautiful. I would highly recommend her for any special occasion, or even just a night out. She will make you feel beautiful, and at ease. She is the BEST!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 01/20/2018

Liana is such a pleasure to work with. Apart from the exceptional results, I was really impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail with not only the application, but the polished appearance of her equipment and setup.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 01/16/2016

Hands down the best makeup artist I have ever met, worked with or recommended to anyone. Not only is she extremely professional she is the most talented girl I have met! I love that she chooses the best products from the best makeup lines. Not only are her brushes so clean, all of her shadows and everything are spotless. No one has ever made me feel so pretty!

Sent on 03/03/2018