I-Witness Photography, LLC

Odenton, MD View map

I take great pride in all of my work. I never take for granted that it is an honor to have opportunities to capture memories that people will enjoy for life. With that in mind, there are two aspects of my approach:
1. Planning: By nature I am a planner. I believe in order to be successful; you have to have a plan. During the initial meetings with my clients, I listen. I listen to expectations; take notes and explain how I will ensure their expectations are met.
2. Execution: I arrive early to adjust any plans, if necessary. I bring and use professional lens/cameras to capture images, and most importantly I bring my experience because equipment is useless, if one does not have the training/experience to properly utilize it.

For more information: http://blog.iwitness-photo.com/about/

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

5 out of 5 rating
  • User958376 2+ years ago
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jonathan and Yvonne were absolutely wonderful. This was my fairy tale and the most important part to an event like this in your life is that you have pictures to remind you and your loved ones forever. Thank you for listening to our story getting to know us personally so you can bring that out in the product. THANK YOU!!
  • User934935 2+ years ago
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely loved this husband and wife team!!! They did a wonderful job for our ceremony and reception. We had seen them do work for other events, but I must say they wowed us 110%. Their packages will be a sticker shock for those who are on a tight budget, however they were right in line with all the other vendors. They are true artist when it comes to photography so do not be surprise if they ask you to step out the box to get a great photo. We had them do our engagement photos as well and they were just a good.

No complaints from this happy couple.
    Daniel Married on 03/19/2005
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Again, he has a very insightful vision. He completely takes the worry out of having great photos.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1249-1201 Odenton Rd Odenton, MD, 21113
Location of (I-Witness Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding