132 Wildwood Rd, Tolland, CT 06084 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Do Stream LLC

Some of your friends and family can't make it to your wedding? No problem. Broadcast and share your special moment live online with friends and family from anywhere in the world! We've partnered with over 250 videographers nationwide who can provide this service for you. Or you can do this yourself by renting everything you need or simply use your own camcorder and laptop computer.

Videographers, apply to become our affiliate partner today! For more information please visit http://www.idostream.com/partner.html

willey wedding
HappyYoungWoman
SLPark2

4 Reviews for I Do Stream LLC

Carmel · Married on 06/18/2011

My son in Chicago wanted to see his sister get married live in Allentown, PA since he could not be there. IdoStream (Philip Ly) provided the software and servers required to live stream the church ceremony to my son's computer in Chicago in conjunction with a camera and laptop provided by my local videographer. The video and audio quality were excellent. My son felt like he was actually at the ceremony which made him very happy. Philip Ly is very accomodating, a true professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him highly to anyone for his live stream services.
    Carmel Corona

Sent on 06/21/2011

Rafael · Married on 06/13/2009

WOW! What a fantastic experience I had with “I do Stream”! It was about a month before our wedding and my sister found out that she would not be able to attend our wedding due to complications with her pregnancy. When she told me, we were devastated but she obviously had to do what was best for her child.

After the news passed and the reality set in that my sister was definitely not attending the wedding the wheels in my head began to turn. I had to a figure out a way to somehow have my sister still be apart of the wedding. The first thing that came to mind was streaming the wedding, but I had no idea where to start so I Googled “wedding, streaming and Connecticut” and “I do Stream” came up and I called. Philip Ly answered the phone and the rest is history!

He listened to my predicament and helped me every step of the way from an explanation of how the product worked, technical questions that I had from setting up my equipment and making sure to test everything before the big day since I had a good friend, operate my wife’s laptop and my best man’s camcorder.

We tested the entire setup the day before the wedding during the rehearsal dinner. I let I do Stream know what time I wanted to test and they gave me a couple hours to test the setup and make sure my sister and her husband could also see and hear us since she was at the hospital on bed rest. We were in Trumbull, CT and she was at Yale New Haven Hospital, CT.

On our wedding day, I set up the laptop and camera up on a media cart and gave my friend the quick tutorial on the software, which was very easy to use, and the camera. After that, we called “I Do Stream” to let them know we were ready to go and made sure everything was 100%. I do Stream’s customer service was phenomenal; as an example they asked for my friend’s cell phone so that they could call him if there were any problems with the stream (since they are watching it live as well!) There was one drop out with the stream, but since they were watching it live they immediately called my friend and got the stream back online!
    Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives and one of the highlights of the day was having my sister and her husband be a part of it using “I do Stream” from the hospital. By the way, my sister had a health baby girl! Thanks I Do Stream for a great experience and a wonderful memory!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Ruth · Married on 10/27/2008

We were extremely pleased with the service, and support that Philip gave us. The service was invaluable, as my father was able to be a part of our wedding from his hospital room. It kept us all together on our special day.

Sent on 12/06/2008

I Do Stream LLC FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Stream LLC 1
    Get 10% off your live wedding broadcast
    Some of your friends and family can't make it to your wedding? No problem. Broadcast and share your special moment live online with friends and family from anywhere in the world! We have partnered with over 300 videographers nationwide who can provide this service for you. Or you can do this yourself using our easy to use software. Call us today at 860-821-0657 or email us at sales@idostream.com

• Memories Preservation MultiMedia
    Memories Preservation MultiMedia Wedding Videographers

We recently produced yet another "LIVE" Internet streaming video broadcast with idostream.com (liveeventstream.com) for an event held on a recent late Saturday afternoon. We were using a wireless laptop aircard as the event was located a great distance from the nearest wifi signal. Thirty minutes before the event was to begin we setup the equipment and set the broadcast options and began the broadcast. Everything appeared to be working great at the selected broadcast options as the event was about to begin when I received a call on my cell phone directly from Philip at idostream.com, who was monitoring the broadcast from their home office in Connecticut (remember this was 5:30 PM on a Saturday), and suggested that I enhance our selected broadcast options to produce a better broadcast. We made the suggested enhancements and it worked even better than our settings and still in time for the start of the event. People from all over the world who were unable to arrange to be at the event in person were elated that they were able to view and hear the event "LIVE" on the internet in streaming format. The products, services and support received from idostream.com (liveeventstream.com) has surpassed all expectations for what is fast becoming one of our greatest products and services to broadcast "LIVE" events. Thank you idostream.com (liveeventstream.com), we look forward to our continued mutually beneficial affiliation. David

• 132 Wildwood Rd Tolland, 06084 See on map