Murfreesboro, TN 37130 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About I Do Photography

I Do Photography is a family-owned and operated wedding photography company in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Photographer and owner Mike Reeves has decades of experience shooting professional photography, and has been shooting weddings in the Nashville area for over six years. I Do Photography strives to deliver cost-effective wedding photography services while still delivering high-quality photographs. The company offers custom packages that are tailored to fit the needs of each client.

I Do Photography packages include a two-hour engagement session, a second shooter on the wedding day and three DVDs of photographs with full copyrights. Photography services can also include:

• Destination/travel

IMG6254

24 Reviews for I Do Photography

Kim Grogan · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Mike is great!

We had a great consultation, Mike is so friendly and responsive, we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Larea · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike and his team were oh so wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • W

will · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike Reeves and his team was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond for us on our day. First of all he answered my email immediately. Called me, talked to me and I was sold; he said all the right words and even stood by every word he said would happen. I even almost hired another D.J but he made me feel very comfortable with my decision. Not only was he an all in one vendor with 2 photographers, d.j., and photo booth with attendant, he was a coordinator, my brain, my rock, my go to person if I had an issue. He made things happen and made sure I was ok at all times. He helped put my earrings in and decide which ones went better with my dress, he made sure our timeline ran on schedule, if it didnt he informed me and made everything still flow great. He thought of things that never crossed our minds such as how would we get food, the food room would be over flowed if we released all tables, so he took it upon himself to release tables one at a time. He told jokes, he got the place hyped or calmed them when needed. He made sure every thing was on point at all times. I honestly cannot say enough words about this man and his team. I was honored, grateful, thankful to have him. I think very highly of him and his work. I trust that my photos are going to be miraculous. He helped our day to be very magical and unforgettable. Thank you so much Mike. I will refer you to everyone that is getting married.

Sent on 08/20/2018

I Do Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,080.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I Do Photography 1
    2017 Season Special
    2017 Season Special Includes: Engagement Session, 2 Photographers for Wedding Day, Unlimited Shooting time, Online Gallery and Full Print Rights of Edited Photos, DJ for Ceremony and Reception, Master of Ceremonies, Full Lighting and Sound Equipment, Photobooth for 5 hours during Reception, Unlimited Prints, Attendant, Props, and Memory Book.
  • I Do Photography 2
    Firefighters, EMS, Police or Active Military Member 10% off
    If you are a emergency services worker or active duty with the military you will recieve 10% off of any wedding package.

• Murfreesboro, 37130 See on map