Murfreesboro, TN 37130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About I Do Photography

I Do Photography is a family-owned and operated wedding photography company in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Photographer and owner Mike Reeves has decades of experience shooting professional photography, and has been shooting weddings in the Nashville area for over six years. I Do Photography strives to deliver cost-effective wedding photography services while still delivering high-quality photographs. The company offers custom packages that are tailored to fit the needs of each client.

I Do Photography packages include a two-hour engagement session, a second shooter on the wedding day and three DVDs of photographs with full copyrights. Photography services can also include:

• Destination/travel

IMG6254
IMG3174

23 Reviews for I Do Photography

Larea · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike and his team were oh so wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Karen · Married on 11/13/2016

Mike was AMAZING! no matter how well planned everything is, something will always go not as planned. Mike was calm and kept me & my daughter calm and even-headed through the chaos before the wedding.
    He goes above & beyond as well; my husband had cancer and was in a wheelchair and Mike showed up early and made sure that everything was set up and 100% accommodating for him. (which meant so much to me).
    Mike was always professional, thorough, courteous and has an outstanding personality. I would recommend him to anyone & everyone. (My son is getting married this coming summer and we will use Mike's service again)

I Do Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,080.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• I Do Photography 1
    2017 Season Special
    2017 Season Special Includes: Engagement Session, 2 Photographers for Wedding Day, Unlimited Shooting time, Online Gallery and Full Print Rights of Edited Photos, DJ for Ceremony and Reception, Master of Ceremonies, Full Lighting and Sound Equipment, Photobooth for 5 hours during Reception, Unlimited Prints, Attendant, Props, and Memory Book.
  • I Do Photography 2
    Firefighters, EMS, Police or Active Military Member 10% off
    If you are a emergency services worker or active duty with the military you will recieve 10% off of any wedding package.

• Murfreesboro, TN 37130 See on map