Hushed Commotion

Brooklyn, NY View map

Being creative allows me to express myself in a way that feels natural. I have always explored how the arts can affect and enhance a person’s life, whether it is through sewing, painting, sculpting, song, dance, writing, etc. These days you will find me in NYC soaking up the endless stimulation and infusing that into hand crafted bridal accessories.

I started my line with the goal to create detailed pieces that are elegant and have a bit of a vintage vibe while still fitting into the modern day brides vision of a contemporary wedding.

For more about Thea and a few fun hushedCOMMOTION facts, check out this Q & A article!

For a look into the hushedCOMMOTION studio, check out this blog post!

Check our Events page to see what events and announcements are coming up!

crafted with love in Brooklyn, NY.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils

• Alena
    Alena F. Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful! 🤩

I requested a custom set of earrings and a belt with a slight custom request. They were super helpful and accomodating the whole way through. The belt and earrings are absolutely stunning, better than I was expecting and I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day! They even came in a gorgeous box. Highly recommend!
  • Carli
    Carli C. Married on 11/07/2020

Excellenct!

I haven't even placed my order yet (I'm working on a custom piece) but I honestly couldn't wait to write this review! The customer service is literally above and beyond in my opinion and that is just what I needed picking out my wedding day jewelry! I've been working directly with Thea and I honestly can't thank her enough for all of the back and forth she has been through with me. Quick responses, friendly dialogue making me feel unique and special!!!! I will definitely come back for future orders! Could not say enough amazing things!
    Michelle A. Married on 11/07/2020

Unique, beautiful and high-quality pieces

Excellent service, very responsive, and fantastic quality pieces. I was late to the game ordering my bridal accessories and spent so many hours trying to find something I wanted. Everything I saw from other vendors looked the same and just wasn't "me." Finally found Hushed Commotion, and lucky that I did! I loved every single piece I saw and ordered several hair pieces and cuffs to try. The estimated delivery date was too late for my wedding date so I emailed Thea in a panic to see if she could ship my pieces earlier - she responded immediately that she had already adjusted the ship date when she saw my wedding date in the order details, and not to worry. The pieces arrived shortly thereafter in plenty of time. The pieces arrived in perfect condition and exceeded my expectations in look and quality.

591 Willoughby Ave, #1 Brooklyn, 11206
(347) 549-9709
347-549-9709

By appointment, please email us for a consult: greetings@hushedcommotion.com
Location of (Hushed Commotion)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding