Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hushed Commotion

Being creative allows me to express myself in a way that feels natural. I have always explored how the arts can affect and enhance a person’s life, whether it is through sewing, painting, sculpting, song, dance, writing, etc. These days you will find me in NYC soaking up the endless stimulation and infusing that into hand crafted bridal accessories.

I started my line with the goal to create detailed pieces that are elegant and have a bit of a vintage vibe while still fitting into the modern day brides vision of a contemporary wedding.

For more about Thea and a few fun hushedCOMMOTION facts, check out this Q & A article!

For a look into the hushedCOMMOTION studio, check out this blog post!

Check our Events page to see what events and announcements are coming up!

crafted with love in Brooklyn, NY.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Hushed Commotion on

10 Reviews for Hushed Commotion

Bride (4)
Veils (4)
Hair Accessories (2)

Thea is AMAZING. I fell in love with her Paloma belt and was determined to wear it at our wedding-- even before I had found my dress! Finally, I found the perfect dress to complement it and asked her if she might make custom earrings to match. She was quick to draw up two mock styles and was open to my suggestions on which bead/jewels I'd love in each place! They were just perfect. I received so many compliments and will cherish these unique pieces for many years. Thank you, Thea!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Thea is INCREDIBLE! I was struggling to find a birdcage veil that was classic without being over the top cutesy. She totally knew what I wanted and worked with me to customize one of her designs to my specifications. Everyone was complimenting me on my veil the entire night. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Dara, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Thea was so wonderful to work with. She has so many gorgeous pieces and they're much more reasonably priced than most others I'd seen. She made me a custom veil using pieces from my grandmother's veil. It was really special and meant so much to me.

Profile Picture Janis, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews

Undergarments
1 AWARD

591 Willoughby Ave, #1, Brooklyn, NY 11206   See On Map
(347) 549-9709 (phone)
By appointment, please email us for a consult: greetings@hushedcommotion.com