Houston DJ Latinos

10303 NW Freeway, Houston, TX 77035 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Houston DJ Latinos

“Houston DJ Latinos is the leading Latin Mobile DJ Entertainment”

We offer experienced Bilingual (English & Spanish) DJ's. Our goal is to exceed
your expectations with our State-of-the-art equipment, and personalized service.

Houston DJ Latinos understand that great music, along with comprehensive planning, are key elements in setting the tone for any successful party. From beginning to end, we strive to not only meet, but far exceed our client’s expectations.

Houston DJ Latinos are committed to personal service, professionalism, and quality.Our client base continues to expand each year as we entertain thousands of people and referrals continue to increase. Each event is completely different and we strive to help make your event unique, memorable, and fun for all.

Follow Houston DJ Latinos on

The couple
The couple

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for Houston DJ Latinos

Daniela · Married on 10/28/2017

I will never regret to choose Dj Latino for my wedding. He is really patient for the time of the meetings, very professional with his job. And he also cares about your big day. I loved the music and he know what he is doing! My guests did not stop dancing!

Teresa · Married on 12/04/2016

Dj latinos was so great. I literally booked them the week before my wedding and did everything last minute but they were so accommodating and friendly. We were running behind schedule but they kept me in the loop through text so it was great.

I didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount of money on a gobo light so they were able to create something with a projector. It was amazing and I am so thankful for that.

I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who needs a dj.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/13/2016

Rick and his emcee were great! Paid attention to details, were very patient! These guys are the best DJs I have ever had!

Houston DJ Latinos FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00