Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About Housley Photography

Housley Photography is a photography boutique for the modern bride in North Alabama. We have traveled across the United States to photograph weddings & engagement sessions, been printed in various publications both nationally & locally, recognized in the wedding industry with awards, & had the honor of teaching other photographers how to improve their own brand.

We strongly believe in the power of photography to improve relationships. This goes so much further than just the initial emotional reaction when you see a photo. These photos represent the love that you have for your partner, the lifelong vows you will promise each other, & why you will love your soul mate until the end of time. We understand the significance of wedding photos & we carry these ideas through everything that we do from archival quality professional prints & artwork to hand-crafted, artisanal wedding albums with a lifetime guarantee.

Follow Housley Photography on

0e30727422b04ec1 1452718458783 img2904 2 edit
img5709 edit

20 Reviews for Housley Photography

Brittnee · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't even know where to begin singing Adam's praises. I saw his work by chance at a wedding showcase and instantly fell in love. I mean major, up your budget, kind of love. His work is so light, airy, and amazingly detail oriented. Adam was so much fun to work with too. He is beyond personable with all types of personalities and knows how to take the reigns of any situation without being overbearing. He is also great at helping you feel comfortable and getting you into the groove to get some great shots! My husband and I are engineers, our families are full of engineers, and we are all at least a little awkward, Adam was able to help all of us get great photos so the day will live on forever!

I will say that turn around time on getting your online galleries and other items can seem a little long compared to some other photographers but I promise you that it is 1000000000% worth the wait!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Madelyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Housley Photography photographed our wedding this fall and we are so happy that they did! They were organized, friendly and easy to work with. We couldn't be more pleased with all of the photos. Our wedding album told our story from start to finish perfectly! Viewing the photos was like re-living the joy of our special day all again. Thank you Adam so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Alissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Adam was an absolutely amazing photographer to work with! We don't think we could have had a better experience with anyone else. He is very friendly, professional, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I was blown away by the quality and variety of pictures we have seen from our engagement pictures and the sneak peek of our wedding photos. Adam went above and beyond! He was great at communication throughout the planning process, and was always willing to work with our schedule. Throughout it all, he was kind, professional, responsive, flexible, and so easy to work with. We are so pleased with the photos we have seen so far and can’t wait to see our entire gallery! I would highly recommend Housley Photography to anyone. His work is outstanding his style is very romantic and elegant. I can't recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Housley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Old Vienna Bakery
    Old Vienna Bakery Wedding Cakes

Housley Photography's images are always clear and detail oriented. Great photographer!

• Nancy Finnegan, MUA
    Nancy Finnegan, MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

Housley photography does an excellent job in capturing those special moments for any bride on her big day. I've had a few brides that have used Adam and I've seen his work and both the bride and I were pleased with how he had a great sense of capturing photos she and the family will want to keep for years to come!

• The Transformation
    The Transformation Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every time I have had the pleasure of working with Adam of Housley Photography he has always gone out of his way to make me feel welcome and get everything I needed! He is extremely talented!!! I can't say enough nice things about him and his gorgeous wife! :)Very professional, punctual and caring! You will love the way he makes you feel!

• Huntsville, 35801 See on map