A House of Photography by Michael Ray

A House of Photography by Michael Ray

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A House of Photography by Michael Ray

We specialize in Wedding Photography because Wedding images are important to us. So many moments full of emotion that happens for only one day. Capturing these moments is not only our job, it is our passion.

Our goal is to provide quality images and excellent service to our clientele. We take pride in our imagery so that you may enjoy them for years to come. After all, the day does go by too quickly and the photographs should do no less than bring you back to that fun and romantic day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow A House of Photography by Michael Ray on

26 Reviews for A House of Photography by Michael Ray

Michael Ray was our photographer during our wedding on "The Electra", through Electra Cruises, and he was incredibly fun to work with! As the bride and groom, we both had the pre-wedding jitters but, when he was taking our pictures before the wedding, we felt more relaxed. He makes you laugh, which results in beautiful photos, and he makes the situation as comfortable as possible. He was also very flexible with the different pictures we requested, with different family members. We went to different spots all around the boat but it was all worth it because he knows how to get the perfect picture. Throughout the night, we noticed he was also moving around, getting some amazing and memorable pictures. He played a big role in our night, making it as fun and relaxed as possible!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael shot our wedding on the Destiny Yacht with Electra Cruises, & he was amazing. Not only does he have a fantastic personality which puts everyone at ease, but he is flexible as well. Our wedding was a daytime one, and he knew just the right lighting to use and the places to take our photos. You would never know some of the photos of me were taken in a tiny dressing room! Family photos are important to me, & he did not blink an eye at my long list of must-haves. Michael goes over everything beforehand so that on the day of your wedding everything runs smoothly. I loved the photos so much I had a hard time deciding which ones NOT to put in our album. Not only is Michael fabulous, but he is not outrageously priced either. You will have no worries if you hire Michael!

Profile Picture Laurie & Jim, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael was the best Photographer so fun and professional. He did such a great job at our wedding and meeting us before to take pix. Our wedding party was very big and he was able to keep control of all of us. I will be telling all my friends about him. Our picture book he made came out great. Could not be happier with his service.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 9/28/14, 3 Reviews

24 Photos

My Photo Album

24 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Michael Ray has been a joy to work with. Along with his excellent photography skills he is so fun to work with. He makes people laugh, he's flexible in doing what the client's vision is, but also has great ideas and is very professional.

I've know Mike for years - always the right mix of professional & fun.

LaVonne's Florist has been working with Michael for quite some time. He puts lots of dedication to his work and loves what he does. His work trully comes out like a picture in a magazine!!

I've known and worked with Michael since 2003. The reasons I like working with Michael is that he is always full of energy and in a great mood. He knows how to relax his clients which proves to me what a professional he is in a wedding atmosphere. He makes me laugh in a good way.

Michael Ray has a true passion and love for what he does, and it shows in his humor and attitude on the wedding day. What he does is take excellent photos in a fun and energetic style. Check him out!

Events