231Mamaroneck Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number

About House of Flowers

For over 43 years, Frank Soriano and the House of Flowers have been creating fabulous events for discerning clients. House of Flowers is known throughout the region for its Wedding, Bar & Bat Mitzvah and Party Work. We specialize in a vast array of styles, from a nautical Wedding on a beach to a magnificent gala at the Pierre Hotel, from an urbane and tailored affair in a loft to a romantic crystal draped floral extravaganza.

House of Flowers specializes in a most personal way. Each bride or Mitzvah mother deals with Frank from the inception of the design to its fruition. This personal touch allows him to know each client's taste and expectations. We pride ourselves on being able to produce a wide spectrum of parties, from a simple yet elegant Kiddush luncheon to a sophisticated illuminated lounge.

We offer a complete selection of linens, chairs and stools, specialty tables, furniture and lighting.

We have an in-house art department to produce any theme or logo needed. We also have a large Retail Business, which services clients on a daily basis. We carry a full selection of cut flowers, orchids, green and flowering plants, fruit and gourmet baskets, and world wide wire service.

Follow House of Flowers on

87 Reviews for House of Flowers

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

True artistry!

Frank and his team blew our minds for our wedding at Tarrytown House on September 1st. I had a general color scheme in mind when I first met with Frank for my consultation and the end result was above and beyond. When I saw the mock up table arrangement a few weeks before the wedding I cried I was so happy! On the day of, the chuppah was dreamy, the table arrangements were lush, the bouquets were gorgeous and every other accent was better than I could have ever imagined. He is a true artist!!

House of Flowers 1
    House of Flowers 2
    House of Flowers 3

Janice · Married on 08/25/2018

Could not have been happier or more satisfied with every aspect of House of Flowers. Frank is a great guy and amazingly talented. He listened to our desires, made samples and delivered all as requested. All along the way, he was so flexible with any changes and responded promptly to all emails. Thank you Frank and House of Flowers for the beauty you added to my daughter's wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Frank did the most incredible job with flowers for our wedding. I had a pretty specific vision in mind and had my heart set on certain flowers that were pretty difficult to source in August. Frank and his team went above and beyond to bring my vision to life. He completely transformed the venue with his floral designs and all of our guests were blown away. Frank truly made it the most beautiful wedding. Thank you Frank!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

House of Flowers FAQ

• H&H Photographers
    H&H Photographers Wedding Photographers

We adore the charming and brilliant Mr. Frank Soriano. And you should go pay a visit to House of Flowers!

• 231Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck, NY 10543 See on map