231Mamaroneck Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number

About House of Flowers

For over 43 years, Frank Soriano and the House of Flowers have been creating fabulous events for discerning clients. House of Flowers is known throughout the region for its Wedding, Bar & Bat Mitzvah and Party Work. We specialize in a vast array of styles, from a nautical Wedding on a beach to a magnificent gala at the Pierre Hotel, from an urbane and tailored affair in a loft to a romantic crystal draped floral extravaganza.

House of Flowers specializes in a most personal way. Each bride or Mitzvah mother deals with Frank from the inception of the design to its fruition. This personal touch allows him to know each client's taste and expectations. We pride ourselves on being able to produce a wide spectrum of parties, from a simple yet elegant Kiddush luncheon to a sophisticated illuminated lounge.

We offer a complete selection of linens, chairs and stools, specialty tables, furniture and lighting.

We have an in-house art department to produce any theme or logo needed. We also have a large Retail Business, which services clients on a daily basis. We carry a full selection of cut flowers, orchids, green and flowering plants, fruit and gourmet baskets, and world wide wire service.

Follow House of Flowers on

House of Flowers 6
House of Flowers 7

Christina Dearing · Married on 06/01/2019

Frank is the best!

Frank and his team helped create truly beautiful florals for our wedding ceremony and reception. We loved planning our wedding with him so much that we even worked with him for my bridal shower and our rehearsal dinner too!

Frank has a creative eye and it is obvious he has a true passion for what he does. He is spunky and fun to work with and knows exactly what looks good, what looks good together, and what looks good where. He also knows what doesn’t look good and isn’t afraid to say it, a trait that is extremely helpful and needed when planning a wedding with a lot of moving parts.

I cannot suggest House of Flowers enough for any event. His prices are very fair, he is helpful, and is always available. I cannot wait to plan future events and work with Frank again!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    House of Flowers 13
    House of Flowers 14
    House of Flowers 15

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning flowers, so happy!

Frank and the House of Flowers were phenomenal. They did a beautiful job for my June wedding. I will never forget how blown away I was when I walked into my wedding reception. Frank delivered on my exact vision, but so much more. The flowers at the reception were stunning, and my bridal bouquet was perfect.

We received compliments all night from our guests and the entire next day. My parents stopped by the venue the next day, and everyone was asking who did the flowers. I shopped around a bit before deciding on House of Flowers, and I am so happy with my decision. Not only were the flowers beautiful, but they were also delivered on-time. Frank was fun and easy to work with. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

True artistry!

Frank and his team blew our minds for our wedding at Tarrytown House on September 1st. I had a general color scheme in mind when I first met with Frank for my consultation and the end result was above and beyond. When I saw the mock up table arrangement a few weeks before the wedding I cried I was so happy! On the day of, the chuppah was dreamy, the table arrangements were lush, the bouquets were gorgeous and every other accent was better than I could have ever imagined. He is a true artist!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    House of Flowers 16
    House of Flowers 17
    House of Flowers 18

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

House of Flowers FAQ

• H&H Photographers
    H&H Photographers Wedding Photographers

We adore the charming and brilliant Mr. Frank Soriano. And you should go pay a visit to House of Flowers!

• 231Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck, 10543 See on map